Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

My Experience With UBA ATM Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With UBA ATM Machine (594 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank. (must Read!!!!!!!) / UBA-ATM Withdrawal Scam / Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts Accross Nigeria Using UBA Atm Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With UBA ATM Machine by kwaraauto: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Don't know where to post this but I really like to share my experience with you guys. I used to recharge my phone with ATM Machine at times when I run out of credit. I recently recharged my phone at one of the UBA ATM Machine. To my utmost surprise, my phone was not recharged and my account was debited. Since last week Thursday till now the money has not been refunded. Mind you, this is not their first time. When I reported at the nearby UBA I was told that my money will be refund back. Which up till now they have not refund. Is this their new method of stealing or what is the actual problem? Somebody should please educate me. Thanks all.
Re: My Experience With UBA ATM Machine by kwaraauto: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2013
It's over a week now. My money has not been refunded. UBA una bad die. My pity goes to those who bank with you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Business Name And Incooperating? / How / How To Go About Online Payment Via Escrow Or Paypal...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.