Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Globacom Rewards Subscribers With 200% Recharge Bonus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Globacom Rewards Subscribers With 200% Recharge Bonus (613 Views)

Airtel 5 Times Recharge Bonus And Free Megabyte Data. / Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo / MTN Launches 200% Recharge Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Rewards Subscribers With 200% Recharge Bonus by iamnigeria: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerian mobile network firm Globacom has introduced a new tariff plan which gives its prepaid subscribers up to 200% instant bonus everytime they recharge. The company said through its promotion plan called 'Bumpa' customers can enjoy a 200% recharge bonus everytime they recharged with airtime worth N100 and above.

Globacom’s marketing coordinator Adeniyi Olukoya said that Glo Bumpa was conceived to give additional superior value to subscribers and enable them to fulfill their passion of staying connected with friends, family and business associates beyond what their standard recharge credit would have given them.

“In order to bring unprecedented value to our loyal subscribers, we have configured Glo Bumpa in such a way that it allows subscribers to use their bonuses to text or call any network in Nigeria and also to browse the internet," Olukoya said.

"This unique move is unsurpassed in its novelty and gives our subscribers not only great value but the freedom to utilise their bonuses in any way they want,” he added.

Source: http://www.iamnigeria.net/2013/12/globacom-rewards-subscribers-with-200.html
Re: Globacom Rewards Subscribers With 200% Recharge Bonus by luluosas(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
For your information, GLO Bumpa prepaid plan is the most useless plan on earth right now. Can you imagine they are charging N30/min (50k/sec) on this useless plan.
If you fall to their trap because one yeye bonus, you are to be pitied!
Re: Globacom Rewards Subscribers With 200% Recharge Bonus by freebloke: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
luluosas: For your information, GLO Bumpa prepaid plan is the most useless plan on earth right now. Can you imagine they are charging N30/min (50k/sec) on this useless plan.
If you fall to their trap because one yeye bonus, you are to be pitied!
mmmmm...another invented sweet mouth scam by GLO.
Glo is loosing it!
I pity people Wey dey fall for glo wayo.

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Rewards Subscribers With 200% Recharge Bonus by Deblow: 5:41am On Dec 11, 2013
If they like let them increase it to 1000%. I care less. I hate glo with a passion. Imagine an indigenous company leading others in the group to unleash harsh market on the subscribers! MTN and other ISPs are following the culture of glo. Glo is very stingy, unnecessarily expensive but with poor service delivery. Dubious promos is their trademark! What they give u with the right hand, they'll quickly take back via the left. Ole (thief) onijibiti (swindler)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry And Foxconn Agree A Five-year Deal. / Smile NG / Please Some 1 Come In And Help Me With Android Wahala I Beg :-(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.