Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella (19530 Views)

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Keshi Knows Nothing About Mali – Keita / Keshi Knows Nothing About Mali-kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by lanightdavido(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Argentina coach Alejandro Sabella has admitted he knows nothing about the Super Eagles after the FIFA World Cup draw puts his team in Group F alongside Nigeria, Iran and Boznia-Herzegovina.

It is the fourth time the African champions would be grouped together with the South Americans at this level and each time the Albiceleste have advanced to the knock-out stage.

Sabella said he was pleased with the draw but insisted the opposition posed a threat to his team.

“I will have to start studying our rivals because I do not know much about them,” the 59-year-old told reporters after the draw in Brazil on Friday.

“We played Bosnia recently so I know a little on that team, but nothing about Iran and Nigeria and that could be dangerous.”

However, Sabella says overall his side can be satisfied with the draw.

“We are happy with the outcome. Aside from the teams, it is very good for us because of distances and temperatures.

“In Porto Alegre we will play at noon and the city is in the south so there aren’t very high temperatures.”

Sabella, however, revealed that his team’s performance at the tournament would be hugely dependent on the fitness of talismanic Lionel Messi.

“Obviously Messi has a great influence, not only on our team but opposing teams too,” he said.

“His condition is improving slowly but we’re confident he will be fine, fully fit and on form by the time the World Cup starts.”

http://www.punchng.com/sports/i-know-nothing-about-nigeria-argentina-coach/

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by bizibrain(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
He is nt scared of super eagle, dat is just one of d many electic tactic of a brilliant coach in other 2 get even wit his opponent. Stephen keshi also admited dere is no underdog in Nigeria group,he usually admit dat in all match but d pathetic coach of Bosnia is d only coach of d tornament with much overconfident ranting rubbish and crap of beating Nigeria in oder 2 fight 4 2nd place. He was 2 pessimistic nd neva tink of aving un unxpected win over argentina, his myopic mentality may earn him a shocking heart-breaking 0 point.

Inspite of Iran being d weakest team nd d underdog of d tornament, Her coach was much surbodinate 2 express Nigeria and argentina capacity and ability of a well deserved victory , though he is nt in anyway pessimistic like bosina coach, on d oder hand, d mediocre new commer team lead by an inexperience coach of bosnia rant an empty mouth treat , he is still a learner which was d reason he av little or no experience of many eclectic way a team can apear as an UNDERDOG AND later b the BLACKHORSE of d tornament.

12 Likes

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Lilknight(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Y won't naija beat bosnia....unless anoda thing dey involve!!!

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by sweetiePe(f): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hey Sabella, try using Google to learn more about the Super Eagles.

In other news, ‘We’ll respect every country in our group’ – Efe Ambrose

The Nigerian believes the Super Eagles will not underrate any of their group opponent at the 2014 Fifa World Cup

Also Read; Reasons for caution following Nigeria's World Cup draw

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
bizibrain: He is nt scared of super eagle, dat is just one of d many tactic of a brilliant coach 2 get even. Stephen keshi also said d same tin and almost every match, but d pathetic coach of BOSINA & watever watrever dere 2nd name is is d only I TO KNOW Coach ranting rubbish of beating Nigeria 2 claim 2nd place, so pessimistic 2 b a group winner.

As weak as Iran team is, dere coach admit Nigeria and argentina ar superior Y dat mediocre new commer rant an empty mouth treat, he is still a learner though, neva v experience on hw 2 pretend 2 b an UNDERDOG AND later a BLACKHORSE on d pitch.

Erm, no offence. Organise your thoughts before posting them here. I just felt like I was reading raw data from your brain.

27 Likes

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Shugarlipz(f): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okay o. He shud study well sha. I hope he won't pass tho

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by dapsoneh: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Let's go thre
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by ichidodo: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
In the name of GOD,Messi pls cop an injury before the tournament.Baba GOD even if na small Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury we go manage am.Holy Ghost Fire
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Afritop(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
That's what they always say as if we ourselves know anything about argentina! They don't have to know anything about us since they have all the arsenal that will open us up

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by CallMeFemi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Op this is what they call MINDGAMES in the coaching world...
How I wish I can go to the worldcup wyt keshi... Me+keshi-amokachi= 3rd place finish in world cup... Argentina's got flair but are technically not Sound... So if you win the match on the Board all you need is efficient players nd 3points z bagged... Make I no sell masef finish... #NoBeMouth na abilty grin
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by instinctx: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
ichidodo: In the name of GOD,Messi pls get injured before the tournament.Baba GOD even if na small Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury we go manage am.Holy Ghost Fire

Omo is like u know watin dey my mind make dat guy no go world cup at all
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Realdeals(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
He should watch the clip of the match, which we beat them 4 - 1

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by urCreator(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
SUPER EAGLES of NIGERIA Are the current African Champions ......

Lionel Messi hAs Never Scored a Goal past Vincent Eyeama

@least this can help Argentine Coach!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Davo93(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Anyway, the Coach may not know anything about the Super Eagles truly but the players know a lot about the team. So, there is nothing to be happy about on this.

Argentina 2-3 Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by hollandis(f): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
ichidodo: In the name of GOD,Messi pls get injured before the tournament.Baba GOD even if na small Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury we go manage am.Holy Ghost Fire

This is how you people will start praise singinging the guy ,like he is the only player in their team.Better sharrap

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by urCreator(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
SUPER EAGLES of NIGERIA Are the current African Champions ......

Lionel Messi hAs Never Scored a Goal past Vincent Eyeama

@least this can help Argentine Coach!!!!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by laksides: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okay, he will know something when we knack them two nil

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Temismith(f): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin cheesy
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by MidaxPhoenix(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Iranians think they can easily beat Bosnia and Nigeria.

Nigerians think they can easily
beat Bosnia and Iran.

Bosnians think they can
easily beat Iran and Nigeria.

Funny paradox as they all think they've got a good group

And none is talking about argentina --- talk about CLASS!!

And now the argentine coach says he knows nothing about NIGERIA -- the african champion!

12 Likes

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by AbuMikey(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2013

Super Eagles Oyege!!

Nigeria for world cup glory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by CallMeFemi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Afritop: That's what we always say as if we ourselves know anything about argentina

Let NFF come nd hire me... I swear no b mouth m better than a whole lotta A list coaches... I'll formulate a gameplan than crack the agentine team!! #NoBeMouth Na ability!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by gtrust: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
bizibrain: He is nt scared of super eagle, dat is just one of d many tactic of a brilliant coach 2 get even. Stephen keshi also said d same tin and almost every match, but d pathetic coach of BOSINA & watever watrever dere 2nd name is is d only I TO KNOW Coach ranting rubbish of beating Nigeria 2 claim 2nd place, so pessimistic 2 b a group winner.

As weak as Iran team is, dere coach admit Nigeria and argentina ar superior Y dat mediocre new commer rant an empty mouth treat, he is still a learner though, neva v experience on hw 2 pretend 2 b an UNDERDOG AND later a BLACKHORSE on d pitch.

Bros, those Bosnians have to be respected (if not feared) otherwise, we are out!
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by ichidodo: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
instinctx:
Omo is like u know watin dey my mind make dat guy no go world cup at all
If we have Faith then Baba GOD will surely hear our World Cup cries
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by mrphysics(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
they will soon get to knw that we are the giant of Africa and also Giant of the world very soon. if u are praying for Nigeria to win them please "Like"

11 Likes

Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by checkdate(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by segebase(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mind games
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by ichidodo: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
hollandis:

This is how you people will start praise singinging the guy ,like he is the only player in their team.Better sharrap
And what do you know about Football?!? Abeg go siddon for ground.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by ennon92(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
....And who cares!
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by Theben(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
He should underrate the Eagles at his peril.
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by fredoooooo: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
omo ale ( bastard) grin grin grin
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by tbagjames(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
The coaches dont,but Messi does
Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by ennon92(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
On a more serious note, the Argentine 'll outplay us. They re threats even without messi, dats just d truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents / Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd / George Weah Backs Super Eagles To Win 2018 Russia World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.