Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724844 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kunle106:
Wayward pines,
Power,
Tyrant,
Mistresses,
Insurgent

Also currently watching TYRANT.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kunle106(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
RaeMystix:

Tyrant is now getting more interesting, Jamal found himself in a confuse state, but with the help of his son as the new commander let's see what will happen in the coming episode. Wat season of Tyrant are you watching?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kunle106(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
RaeMystix:

you can also include wayward pines on ur watchlist..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kunle106:
Tyrant is now getting more interesting, Jamal found himself in a confuse state, but with the help of his son as the new commander let's see what will happen in the coming episode. Wat season of Tyrant are you watching?

Season 2 episode 5 &6....I had to record it on DVR, cos I was away for two weeks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kunle106:
you can also include wayward pines on ur watchlist..

Although i've heard about that TV show, but not Intrested.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by humberts: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2015
[img]http://cs628125.vk.me/v628125575/cb91/3MYj338BouY.jpg[/img]

[url="http://mvsnap.com/movies/paper-towns-2015"]Watch Paper Towns Online Free[/url]

+ Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance.
+ Rating : 7.7/10 stars from 310 users.
+ Running Time: N/A.
+ Year : 2015.
+ Languages: English.
+ Awards : N/A.
+ Actors: Cara Delevingne, Nat Wolff, Halston Sage, Cara Buo...
+ Writers: John Green (author), Scott Neustadter (screenplay)

Adapted from the bestselling novel by author John Green, PAPER TOWNS is a coming-of-age story centering on Quentin and his enigmatic neighbor Margo, who loved mysteries so much she became one. After taking him on an all-night adventure through their hometown, Margo suddenly disappears - leaving behind cryptic clues for Quentin to decipher. The search leads Quentin and his quick-witted friends on an exhilarating adventure that is equal parts hilarious and moving. Ultimately, to track down Margo, Quentin must find a deeper understanding of true friendship - and true love.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kunle106(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2015
RaeMystix:

Season 2 episode 5 &6....I had to record it on DVR, cos I was away for two weeks.
RaeMystix:

Although i've heard about that TV show, but not Intrested.
ok then, what do u think of tyrant S2E6?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Kunle106:
ok then, what do u think of tyrant S2E6?
Bare with me cos i'm not good at either pronouncing or spelling the characters names.

I was a little bit disappointed that season two has been alot less action and suspense as I expected compared to that of season one.Although, this current episode 6 did leave me with some excitement after Barry whom everyone had thought had been dead, is still alive and might end up helping his older brother fight his enemy ( unfortunately), considering the fact that his brother Jamal Al Fayeed , had left him to die in the desert.

I also do think Barry Al Fayeed's son ( Sammy), will never return to the United States with his mom and the lawyer any time soon.

Plus the illegitimate son of Jamal might have to go against Sammy and Jamal's son to claim his right to power...I can for see that in season 3

The last episode for season 2 ends on August 8 I think...Fingers crossed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by humberts: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2015
[img]http://cs624625.vk.me/v624625575/3e8c9/iP7VgPQGVEI.jpg[/img]

[url="http://mvsnap.com/movies/barely-lethal-2015"]Watch Barely Lethal Online Free[/url]

+ Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy.
+ Rating : 5.2/10 stars from 2,224 users.
+ Running Time: 96 min.
+ Year : 2015.
+ Languages: N/A.
+ Awards : N/A.
+ Actors: Sophie Turner, Jessica Alba, Hailee Steinfeld, Sam...
+ Writers: John D'Arco

A teenage special ops agent coveting a "normal" adolescence fakes her own death and enrolls in a suburban high school. She quickly learns that surviving the treacherous waters of high school is more challenging than international espionage.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kunle106(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
RaeMystix:

Bare with me cos i'm not good at either pronouncing or spelling the characters names.

I was a little bit disappointed that season two has been alot less action and suspense as I expected compared to that of season one.Although, this current episode 6 did leave me with some excitement after Barry whom everyone had thought had been dead, is still alive and might end up helping his older brother fight his enemy ( unfortunately), considering the fact that his brother Jamal Al Fayeed , had left him to die in the desert.

I also do think Barry Al Fayeed's son ( Sammy), will never return to the United States with his mom and the lawyer any time soon.

Plus the illegitimate son of Jamal might have to go against Sammy and Jamal's son to claim his right to power...I can for see that in season 3

The last episode for season 2 ends on August 8 I think...Fingers crossed.

does that mean we hav 2episodes left now to end the season 2?
exactly, I tot I was the only one enjoying the action in the recent episode, I want to see how Jamal is going to accept the news of his brother (Barry) being alive. Watching closely.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kunle106:
does that mean we hav 2episodes left now to end the season 2?
exactly, I tot I was the only one enjoying the action in the recent episode, I want to see how Jamal is going to accept the news of his brother (Barry) being alive. Watching closely.

Well!!!..I think he might be although shocked, but also very happy to hear that his brother is still alive, cos Abudabee is crashing down, and as of right now, he needs someone that he knows is been favored by the people.He has no one to cry to for help, except for those Angolan army he got to help him fight the Calephets....Just hope he doesn't get captured by the Calephets..Next episode should be very interesting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kunle106(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
RaeMystix:

Well!!!..I think he might be although shocked, but also very happy to hear that his brother is still alive, cos Abudabee is crashing down, and as of right now, he needs someone that he knows is been favored by the people.He has no one to cry to for help, except for those Angolan army he got to help him fight the Calephets....Just hope he doesn't get captured by the Calephets..Next episode should be very interesting.
I foresee the caliphate empire crashing. Can you suggest any interesting movie for me to watch?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kunle106:
I foresee the caliphate empire crashing. Can you suggest any interesting movie for me to watch?

Hmmm!....On demand....I!ll say RUN ALL NIGHT starring Liam Neason or MadMax...If you're watching via Moviedo Theater...I'll suggest. Train wreck or AntMan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kunle106(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmmm!....On demand....I!ll say RUN ALL NIGHT starring Liam Neason or MadMax...If you're watching via Moviedo Theater...I'll suggest. Train wreck or AntMan
thanks will try check 1 or 2 out of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khassy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
make person answer me na

khassy:
Would appreciate if I can get links to download

Avengers age of ultron
terminator genyisis
ted2
the antman and any other interesting movie you could recommend

PS
am not a fan of seasonal movies pls

All in hd pls
thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kunle106:
thanks will try check 1 or 2 out of it.
You're welcome
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by devonpaul(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
RaeMystix:

i stamped Run all Night and Madmax.. the equalizer starring denzel washington, john wick(keanu reeves) are also nice
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

i stamped Run all Night and Madmax.. the equalizer starring denzel washington, john wick(keanu reeves) are also nice

I have watched the Equalizer, but i'm yet to watch John Wick
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by devonpaul(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
RaeMystix:

I have watched the Equalizer, but i'm yet to watch John Wick
ok.. i can also recomend SELMA, Jurassic world, taken3, Focus starring Will Smith, then "pitch perfect2 (girly movie) tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

ok.. i can also recomend SELMA, Jurassic world, taken3, Focus starring Will Smith, then "pitch perfect2 (girly movie) tho

Watched Selma....I'm at this point done with the Ole slavery Era movies. I've also seen focus and Taken 3...One of my fav movies; Love Liam Neason...Pitch perfect?....I've haven't even seen the first installment...I might watch it sometime in the future?. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by devonpaul(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
RaeMystix:

Watched Selma....I'm at this point done with the Ole slavery Era movies. I've also seen focus and Taken 3...One of my fav movies; Love Liam Neason...Pitch perfect?....I've haven't even seen the first installment...I might watch it sometime in the future?. undecided
you is a movie groupie.. i like that, nice to meet someone like me finally
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vivly(f): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
The Maze Runner.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kidnapping Freddy Heineken
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
In Time cheesy

very interesting movie but i think i can predict how it will end. Will Solace will run out of time in the end in that his babe's hands just like it happened with his momma and there's gotta be nothing both of them can do about it. it will be a very tragic scene embarassed cry will be back lerra to murdifaiy smiley

muhdeefaid
I'm back cheesy
" In a scene reminiscent of his mother's death, Will and Sylvia run toward each other with seconds left; this time, he makes it in time to save her." smiley smiley

looooove this movie kiss the casting was perfecto! that Amanda Siegfried is too sexy. idk if it had something to do with her costuming or the otanjele she rubbed under her eyes cheesy Cillian Murphy killed his character; pesky workaholic midget grin I always looked forward to his scenes. then Justin Timberlake cheesy cheesy impressive!!

production? check!
screenplay? check!

movie rating: 8.5/10 cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vivly(f): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Focus.

Dope.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:41am On Jul 26, 2015
RaeMystix:
Kingsmen:The secret service .........Totally disappointed in this movie.
May I ask why?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Vivly:
Focus.

Dope.
Watch "Now You See Me" . Doper
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:21am On Jul 26, 2015
RaeMystix:
Kingsmen:The secret service .........Totally disappointed in this movie.
?!?! For why? Excellent film, excellent comic.
Dreyl:
I thought I was the only one that saw that, anyway the movie was apt and thrilling and the most important thing is that it surpassed the 1 billion dollars mark, Goddamnit..the most successful movie in 2015, and I think the next one they are going to release in 2018 and 19 would be super cool with new acts like the flash and antman.
How did I miss the fact that you said the flash?! Err...wrong publisher (that's a DC character).

For those going on about Machete Kills, that one is a special case, it was certainly OTT, I kinda liked it, but I had issues with it. Bearing in mind, I really liked the first one with its OTT-ness and its grindhouse roots (remember the original Machete film was originally a fake trailer in Grindhouse, the other fake trailer that got made into an actual film was Hobo with a Shotgun - I enjoyed that one way too much, like I'd probably watch this again at a more appropriate hour. It's a homeless guy with a shotgun shooting some mofos, played by Rutger Hauer). Alexa Vega in a Robert Rodriguez film not as a Spy Kid freaked me the hell out*. Plus, the fact she was obviously grown and getting her sexy on, really freaked me out, since I kept thinking the last time she was on screen with Danny Trejo and the last time she was in front of Robert's camera was a Spy Kids film. I understood it was supposed to be an OTT Mexploitation film, but it didn't mesh as well as the first Machete film did. Some things in the first film actually made sense. But with MK, there were times, I just paused the video and actually looked at an imaginary camera like I was in an episode of The Office. I won't lie sha, I did have a good laugh with some scenes in MK.

*Yes, I know Daryl Sabara, who played the another Spy Kid was in the first film, that one freaked me out too. I guess this is how people feel about Taylor Lautner, who was Sharkboy in The Adventures of Sharkboy & Lavagirl in 3-D (also directed by Rodriguez) - I didn't even attempt to watch this, look I stopped at Spy Kids 2, I didn't even attempt the next installation or that reboot they called the 4th film. I've limits too.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Damn you humberts, I was going to go to sleep, I'm now watching Barely Lethal. "Sketchier than a 2am waffle house", I'm so going to randomly use this to freak folks out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 4:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Kaycee7:
May I ask why?
I was expecting a movie similar to maybe that of the James Bond or J.I Joe all round action and suspense movies....I never planned on watching a young lad play such an important role in that movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vivly(f): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Kaycee7:
Watch "Now You See Me" . Doper
lol. Seen already.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wx9Z: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
For Emotional Movies see Forrest gump The green Mile The Notebook Armageddon (Also Action too) Finding Neverland
For Animation lovers should see Finding Nemo Frozen Despicable me 1-3
Action movies
https://yeyepikin./2015/07/24/great-action-movies-for-the-weekend/
For Comedy The wedding Ringer (Kevin Hart LOL) The Campaign Blended Get Hard.
PM me if you need more smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.