Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3725412 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
krattoss:
nope but watced the movies
trust me, the movies don't even come close....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by laskidy: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2015
chick to watch the latest 2015 movie trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_nS5c8NLAE&itct=CJwDEKQwGAMiEwj5upbcrv3GAhVQq34KHRFhC08yBmctaGlnaA%3D%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by laskidy: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2015
click to watch the watch wiz-khalifa song and share to others
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYKrr6pA-SY&itct=CKgDEKQwGAAiEwj5upbcrv3GAhVQq34KHRFhC08yBmctaGlnaA%3D%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
cao:

?!?! For why? Excellent film, excellent comic.

How did I miss the fact that you said the flash?! Err...wrong publisher (that's a DC character).

For those going on about Machete Kills, that one is a special case, it was certainly OTT, I kinda liked it, but I had issues with it. Bearing in mind, I really liked the first one with its OTT-ness and its grindhouse roots (remember the original Machete film was originally a fake trailer in Grindhouse, the other fake trailer that got made into an actual film was Hobo with a Shotgun - I enjoyed that one way too much, like I'd probably watch this again at a more appropriate hour. It's a homeless guy with a shotgun shooting some mofos, played by Rutger Hauer). Alexa Vega in a Robert Rodriguez film not as a Spy Kid freaked me the hell out*. Plus, the fact she was obviously grown and getting her sexy on, really freaked me out, since I kept thinking the last time she was on screen with Danny Trejo and the last time she was in front of Robert's camera was a Spy Kids film. I understood it was supposed to be an OTT Mexploitation film, but it didn't mesh as well as the first Machete film did. Some things in the first film actually made sense. But with MK, there were times, I just paused the video and actually looked at an imaginary camera like I was in an episode of The Office. I won't lie sha, I did have a good laugh with some scenes in MK.

*Yes, I know Daryl Sabara, who played the another Spy Kid was in the first film, that one freaked me out too. I guess this is how people feel about Taylor Lautner, who was Sharkboy in The Adventures of Sharkboy & Lavagirl in 3-D (also directed by Rodriguez) - I didn't even attempt to watch this, look I stopped at Spy Kids 2, I didn't even attempt the next installation or that reboot they called the 4th film. I've limits too.
lol... My bad. I actually thought the flash is a product of marvel I never thought it was DC, but I'm desperately anticipating TFs2. I hope it comes out next month.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vivly:
Focus.

Dope.
very boring
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lemme recommend SubLoader full it's an app for automatic subtitles for ur movies thank me later wink
hahaha so you are using psiphon? Anyways post link for the SubLoader. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
armadeo:

I'm gonna get a migraine in the parking lot later. Lol epic movie. I really loved it. Ted clubberlang
Imagine the look on their faces when they saw that weed farm!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dreyl:
hahaha so you are using psiphon? Anyways post link for the SubLoader. grin
lol cheesy wink.... Just Check Google for SubLoader full apk and download or go to playstore for the free version!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cyif2003(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
pls where can i download movies both hollywood and bollywood with movie size of about 300 to 400mb?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
dolphinheart:

Imagine the look on their faces when they saw that weed farm!

Mark wahlberg killed it there. The theme song for Jurassic park played during that scene. I'm gonna watch it again tonight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Purge: Anarchy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Has anyone here seen hot pursuit? Don't wanna waste my mb downloading a movie with imdb rating of 4.9 and regret it later.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 29, 2015
The Maze Runner
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mcp123: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2015
I am watching The Big Bang Theory 8.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xteem001(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Charmed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lol cheesy wink.... Just Check Google for SubLoader full apk and download or go to playstore for the free version!
OK thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by princealexndre(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2015
TED 2 baby
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vivly(f): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Henry Danger.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vivly(f): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Birdman/ The unexpected virtue of ignorance. Movie is boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jobsadmitcard: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Now I am watching Baahubali Movie http://telugumoviesnews.com/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Vivly:
Birdman/ The unexpected virtue of ignorance.
Movie is boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Csami:
Has anyone here seen hot pursuit? Don't wanna waste my mb downloading a movie with imdb rating of 4.9 and regret it later.

You wont waste ur mb, na nice movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vivly(f): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
A good old fashioned 0rg.y.
I wrote 0.rgy and NL be changing it to 'Fun'. Like how are they related?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
the esspendeboos smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by moneyallowed(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Watching A Most Violent Year.....really good movie. Don't know why it took me so long to get to it. Heads up...don't go expecting violent action cos of the title. It's more like a drama, an emotional crime drama
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
If you have not watched Insidious, your wrong!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by humberts: 2:48am On Jul 30, 2015
[img]http://cs624625.vk.me/v624625575/3fbcf/1Bv30zZmnsw.jpg[/img]

Watch Entourage Online Free

+ Genres: Comedy.
+ Rating : 7.4/10 stars from 15,979 users.
+ Running Time: 104 min.
+ Year : 2015.
+ Languages: English.
+ Awards : N/A.
+ Actors: Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon...
+ Writers: Doug Ellin (screenplay), Doug Ellin (story)

This movie picks up where the TV show ended. Vincent Chase is offered a role by his former agent now Studio boss Ari Gold in a movie he is developing. Vincent agrees on the condition that he be allowed to direct the movie also. Nearly a year later, Vince is uncertain if the movie is ready, so he asks Ari for money to finish the movie. But Vincent has asked for money more than once already and Ari's bosses are not happy of how much they're spending. But he goes to their backer to ask for more money and he wants to see what Vince has shot so far but Vince won't let anyone see it yet. But he's planning a screening, and asks the backer to come to L.A. with him but he can't so he sends his son instead. At the screening Vince decides not to show it. But gives out DVDS. The son after watching the movie, says he has issues with Drama, Vince's brother who has a small role in the movie. Vince is unwilling to drop him. When they appease the son, he then says he has issues with Vince. So as they try to fix the situation, Ari's catching heat both professionally and personally. And Vincent's friend, E who is expecting a baby with his ex Sloane, is trying to decide if he wants to get back with her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: TobiArchy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.