Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3704883 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2015
dubylhover:

ouch..i think its a 2013 movie sha..just try nd watch it..its good
Guess what?. I just got back from an outing; Turned on my Tv, and tried looking for sometime intresting to watch, when I stormed upon a viewing of this Movie"This is the end", but unfortunately the movie was already and hour and few mins ahead. So I checked to see if there would be a repeat of the movie in the future, and saw that the movie would be repeated on the first of next month. I went ahead to record it. I'll let you know as soon as I finally get to see the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2015
missgray:
cheesy Aha! U seem to know him quite well.terminator, the hole, automata, white house down, divergent, pitch perfect 2. Currently downloading insurgent and avengers smiley how bout yhu?
he's my homie so I know what he's capable of. grin I have watched the movies you mentioned, infact almost all 2015 movies, I have 20gig of data to waste. btw where do you download your movies? i mean crystal clear movies? smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Seen "THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E" 2015 @ d cinemas...absolutely terrific, and filled with humour too. When compared with "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION", It's not that rugged and filled with mind blowing stunts, but I think it's ok as it combines humour and action while focusing on the mission to accomplish. Two agents from different world powers work together to stop a nuclear bomb threat...sounds familiar though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dridowu: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Just finished Jack Ryan shadow recruit
and it was thrilling
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dubylhover(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
RaeMystix:

Guess what?. I just got back from an outing; Turned on my Tv, and tried looking for sometime intresting to watch, when I stormed upon a viewing of this Movie"This is the end", but unfortunately the movie was already and hour and few mins ahead. So I checked to see if there would be a repeat of the movie in the future, and saw that the movie would be repeated on the first of next month. I went ahead to record it. I'll let you know as soon as I finally get to see the movie.

aww hardluck.just remember to watch.its really nice..you won't regret
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
dubylhover:

aww hardluck.just remember to watch.its really nice..you won't regret
I will. I've gotten this movie on my mind since you told me about it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rio
. cheesy loooove this movie cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by humberts: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
[img]http://pp.vk.me/c623931/v623931575/46c79/h6DMBRW6gT0.jpg[/img]

Watch Hitman Agent 47 Online Free

+ Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller.
+ Rating : N/A/10 stars from N/A users.
+ Running Time: 96 min.
+ Year : 2015.
+ Languages: English.
+ Awards : N/A.
+ Actors: Angelababy, Dan Bakkedahl, Charlene Beck, Michael ...
+ Writers: Skip Woods (screenplay), Michael Finch...

HITMAN: AGENT 47 centers on an elite assassin who was genetically engineered from conception to be the perfect killing machine, and is known only by the last two digits on the barcode tattooed on the back of his neck. He is the culmination of decades of research ­ and forty-six earlier Agent clones -- endowing him with unprecedented strength, speed, stamina and intelligence. His latest target is a mega-corporation that plans to unlock the secret of Agent 47's past to create an army of killers whose powers surpass even his own. Teaming up with a young woman who may hold the secret to overcoming their powerful and clandestine enemies, 47 confronts stunning revelations about his own origins and squares off in an epic battle with his deadliest foe.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Watching "Air" 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Re-watching edge of tomorrow. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2015
grin joblessness cheesy most times mp4 movies.net and o2tvseries. 20gig to waste? shocked well, we tend to waste what we didn't sweat for. How did you get it
Dreyl:
he's my homie so I know what he's capable of. grin I have watched the movies you mentioned, infact almost all 2015 movies, I have 20gig of data to waste. btw where do you download your movies? i mean crystal clear movies? smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NickZhao: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2015
BIg Bang Theory! Season 8, I love Sheldon and Howard! They are so funny, also Amy and Penny~ Penny is so nice and cute! grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2015
justi4jesu:
Watching "Air" 2015
What's ur take on the movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
obixcel:
What's ur take on the movie?

Not good, Not Bad. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
missgray:
grin joblessness cheesy most times mp4 movies.net and o2tvseries. 20gig to waste? shocked well, we tend to waste what we didn't sweat for. How did you get it
hahahahahahahahah cheesy ofcourse I subscribe it with my money, I don't do cheats. wink but those sites movies ain't crisp, let me keep using hdmoviespont. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joanana(f): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dreyl:
hahahahahahahahah cheesy ofcourse I subscribe it with my money, I don't do cheats. wink but those sites movies ain't crisp, let me keep using hdmoviespont. wink

How do u download from the hdmoviepoint? I tried downloading, it didnt work sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joanana(f): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
NickZhao:
BIg Bang Theory! Season 8, I love Sheldon and Howard! They are so funny, also Amy and Penny~ Penny is so nice and cute! grin grin grin

season 8 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wow! I stopped at season 3 undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
joanana:

it works like charm, I'm sure you didn't do it accordingly. smiley
I'm about to download terminator genesis and my mem is already filled up, just gotta switch to my 128 gig mem. smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
moski5:

its so much more way entertaining its that good that I've read it 3 times already

to make it a bit fun 4u download epub reader if yu dont ve n download d epub version Thank me l8a

Reading them a second time. Currently reading a feast for crows. Every time you read you see revelations you missed. Love this books.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
joanana:

Guy explain. I have over 58Gb. Need Hd movies space ain't a constraint.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

IMHO, it is waste of time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by moski5(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
armadeo:

Reading them a second time. Currently reading a feast for crows. Every time you read you see revelations you missed. Love this books.

there is a thread for the book you wild find a lot yu missed on that thread and even some crazy future theories
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
had a bad day today so i movie binged -___- . ist watched

FROZEN. boring

then FARCRY. not boring. not particularly exciting. just there

then UNKNOWN!! shocked shocked OMFG!!! shocked this one was the mother (and father) of all mystery thrillers. scary but not horror. one of the best movies I've ever seen!! exhilarating, heart stopping action mingled with blood curdling plot twists all at break neck speed (literally speaking). wouldn't mind watching again and again (and a-fuccking-gain!!) woo-hoo!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
moski5:

there is a thread for the book you wild find a lot yu missed on that thread and even some crazy future theories

following the thread though i haven't got the time to read through. bookmarked.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Whew... Just finished AIR... to me o the storyline is stupid. Wondered how I managed to finish it. Mtschewww
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2015
justi4jesu:

as for me, I watched the movie, I no go lie I slept off, d movie too dull for me. These kinds of movies are done with very low budget.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:14am On Aug 25, 2015
olu4life:
Whew... Just finished AIR... to me o the storyline is stupid. Wondered how I managed to finish it. Mtschewww
I watched the movie, I no go lie I slept off, d movie too dull for me. These kinds of movies are done with very low budget.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Watch "POLTERGEIST 2015" It's a good and nice Horror/Thriller movie. It rocks for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wx9Z: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2015
YeYePikin is looking for writers who are lovers of movies, if you think you can talk about movies all day, you are welcome to join the fastest growing movie blog in Nigeria. Just send an email to yeyepikinonline@gmail.com and you will get a reply ASAP. KUMBAYA

You think you know movies ??

Try out our Movies quotes giveaway, tell us the name of the movie , the actor and the character played.

Yesterday quote was

Quote: But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco. Nothing!

Answer correctly and win instant airtime (NO Sorry that touches the heart) and the quotes will be updated everyday for 30 days

visit: www.yeyepikin.com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 3:43am On Aug 25, 2015
obixcel:
as for me, I watched the movie, I no go lie I slept off, d movie too dull for me. These kinds of movies are done with very low budget.

Even with 2 great Actors. The movie was just a wasted one sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by liljboy(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2015
plz where can I download Cristal clean movies..... the sites I got are not that crispy in their video quality

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3822) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: spookem(m), oyaskii(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.