Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3721501 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by liljboy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
olu4life:

Who say waste of mb? Nawa o. Truly our choice differ sha. If u wan talk of waste of mb, u refer to fantastic 4
rubi96:
and i wanted to download Pompeli yesterday. it would have been a waste of mb.
Pompeii is one of the best movies I ever watched, my only regret was that the black dude with his partner and girl later died in the volcanic eruption, part from that, I rate it 5-star

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liamm(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just finished "Insurgent" now. That movie is dope. Chai cheesy

Please someone should recommend another movie for me. Cao?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Liamm:
Just finished "Insurgents" now. That movie is dope. Chai cheesy

Please someone should recommend another movie for me. Cao?
I've no idea what you've watched already. Have you seen The Martian?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liamm(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
cao:

I've no idea what you've watched already. Have you seen The Martian?
nah. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate "the martian"?

PS : I love movies with rating above 8.0 cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Liamm:
nah. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate "the martian"?

PS : I love movies with rating above 8.0 cheesy
I rated it 8 on IMDb, it's currently number 1 on this week's IMDb MOVIEmeter. Matt Damon owned his role, the supporting cast owned their roles. Oh and Sean Bean doesn't die AND it's still good.
EDIT: If you liked Gravity, you'll certainly like this. Although, unlike Gravity, the 3D just didn't work for me in this film...maybe my glasses are just tired of having 3D glasses on top of them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liamm(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
cao:

I rated it 8 on IMDb, it's currently number 1 on this week's IMDb MOVIEmeter. Matt Damon owned his role, the supporting cast owned their roles. Oh and Sean Bean doesn't die AND it's still good.
EDIT: If you liked Gravity, you'll certainly like this. Although, unlike Gravity, the 3D just didn't work for me in this film...maybe my glasses are just tired of having 3D glasses on top of them.
will download it right away then. Haven't seen Gravity though. A double download beacons wink

Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Liamm:
will download it right away then. Haven't seen Gravity though. A double download beacons wink

Thanks.
Gravity only has 2 people, Sandra Bullock & George Clooney (technically 4, one kinda gets a new look in the first 5 minutes, the other is only a voice) and it's only one person, Sandra Bullock, for about 90% of the film stuck in space & trying to get back to Earth.

While, The Martian is one guy stuck on Mars, who decides to "science the s**t" his way out of wahala, while folks on Earth try to sort it out. Hopefully, you'll have a good time with both films, just thought I'd give you the warning, 'cause some folks are a bit weird when it comes to Gravity. Both are sci-fi dramas that heavily rely on the lead to hold the film (or in Sandra's case, she's the film).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liamm(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
cao:

Gravity only has 2 people, Sandra Bullock & George Clooney (technically 4, one kinda gets a new look in the first 5 minutes, the other is only a voice) and it's only one person, Sandra Bullock, for about 90% of the film stuck in space & trying to get back to Earth.

While, The Martian is one guy stuck on Mars, who decides to "science the s**t" his way out of wahala, while folks on Earth try to sort it out. Hopefully, you'll have a good time with both films, just thought I'd give you the warning, 'cause some folks are a bit weird when it comes to Gravity. Both are sci-fi dramas that heavily rely on the lead to hold the film (or in Sandra's case, she's the film).
uh oh.... Movies with 2 or 3 persons aren't my type. I find them so boring but I'm left with no choice as regards "Gravity and The Martian" cos Almighty cao endorsed them grin

Will check'em out and I hope not to be disappointed at the end of it all. Thanks one again smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Liamm:
uh oh.... Movies with 2 or 3 persons aren't my type. I find them so boring but I'm left with no choice as regards "Gravity and The Martian" cos Almighty cao endorsed them grin

Will check'em out and I hope not to be disappointed at the end of it all. Thanks one again smiley
Almighty ke? I just watch way too much stuff than I should.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rubi96(f): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2015
olu4life:

Who say waste of mb? Nawa o. Truly our choice differ sha. If u wan talk of waste of mb, u refer to fantastic 4
Fantastic four! Nah the previous version will last me a life time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2015
I watched the Martian last night @ d Cinema and It was cool and fun. Surprisingly, I was d only one @ d theatre from d start to d finish (certainly one of those days people don't turn up to watch and u find urself a lone ranger) despite dat I had a good time with d movie. Howbeit, I love space movies....seen Gravity, Intestellar and now this - Martian. But d one I still like is d INTESTELLAR as it has so many People on board in d mission, not just 1 or 2 persons stranded and trying to find their way back to earth. I Think in Intestellar, they were actually trying to find a new world dat is habitable by humans....kind of like an adventure, while in Martian and Gravity, it's all about being stranded and finding ur way home. They are all great movies anyway. I know none of us have travelled to space, I'm quite fascinated about d number of years it takes to travel to, let's say, Mars. Scientists say it takes 4 years to travel to Mars. It shows u how vast s universe is. These films, I believe, they don't exaggerate these things as d producers do a thorough research with NASA b4 producing them,it educates us on what goes on in Space.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ayo221(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please go and download Chappie Starring Hugh Jackman! This film is the best!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ayo221:
Please go and download Chappie Starring Hugh Jackman! This film is the best!
Chappie is crap, came out last year.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Waiting for th is

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
purplekayc:
Waiting for th is
Lol 007 has acquired for himself a brand new chick, can't wait o!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Waiting..................................................................just wondering who's gonna be the man behind the white skeletal mask.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
The Intern.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
obixcel:
Waiting..................................................................just wondering who's gonna be the man behind the white skeletal mask.
probably this man,christoph waltz

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
purplekayc:
probably this man,christoph waltz
you're sure? alright we'll see.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Spectre better make sense. I've been disappointed wit all Daniel Craig's 007 movies to date. But as a fan of the 007 series since y childhood, i really hope he goes out wit a bang on dis one...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Anyone nice enough to point me towards a clear non-torrent link i can download Oblivion(Tom Cruise) from??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FluffySucre(f): 4:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Just Watched Terminator Genisys, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Last Knights, Fault in Our Skies, Gun Man, Spy and Justice League: Gods and Monsters.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Spectre better make sense. I've been disappointed wit all Daniel Craig's 007 movies to date. But as a fan of the 007 series since y childhood, i really hope he goes out wit a bang on dis one...
Let's hope so
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Anyone nice enough to point me towards a clear non-torrent link i can download Oblivion(Tom Cruise) from??
https://redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&id=a56ce109b0e86c71&itag=18&source=picasa&cmo=secure_transport%3Dyes&ip=0.0.0.0&ipbits=0&expire=1444441491&sparams=requiressl,id,itag,source,ip,ipbits,expire&signature=9E2B429B446DA1E08B198C4FB22C491BBE4F3506.4DF6FA9FA228413309E2E34AD0793E940A23DD8B&key=lh1 . Extracted the link from movieHD app using ADM Pro. "the best you can get for the size"## Rename after u finish downloading d file..

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stixz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Can someone pls share Maze runner 2 download link..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Daniel Craig has brought reality to the identity and character of James bond. No longer the fake "smiling after killing" attitude of old. He is a killer, and killers are not to be portrayed as having good characters.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
dolphinheart:

Daniel Craig has brought reality to the identity and character of James bond. No longer the fake "smiling after killing" attitude of old. He is a killer, and killers are not to be portrayed as having good characters.
James Bond's character isn't supposed to be a stone cold killer. If u've been watching 007 since Dr. No, u'd know this. Daniel Craig's character as James Bond is a disgrace to all James Bond characters.

He's practically a thug for hire. A mercenary. No more infiltrating enemy organisations and strategically outwitting the bad guys. Now, its shoot first destroy everywhere and ask questions later...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
James Bond's character isn't supposed to be a stone cold killer. If u've been watching 007 since Dr. No, u'd know this. Daniel Craig's character as James Bond is a disgrace to all James Bond characters.

He's practically a thug for hire. A mercenary. No more infiltrating enemy organisations and strategically outwitting the bad guys. Now, its shoot first destroy everywhere and ask questions later...

Bro, in the real esponiage world, their is no outwitting the bad guys. Its you either kill or be killed. There is no more popular spy like the old James bond.
If you re known, the bad guys will try to capture or kill you.

Daniel Craig enters the hall in a tuxedo and ull know immediately that " that's the bad guy" . The old James bond enters the hall like a foreign diplomat when everybody knows him as a spy.

No more fineboy fighting again. Its Brutality all the way now, the Bourne identity style.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Settle Me.
This is what happens when I go to the salon, I end up watching Nollywood films.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dfrenzy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
People, I hail o, a beg where can I get all this movies you guys are mentioning to download?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 1:58am On Oct 11, 2015
cao:

Yeah am one of those people,
Gravity is shite.
The Martian source story already sweet good to know they didn't Bleep it up.

Just saw Apocalypse Now,
Why is this movie so highly rated ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.