Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3712603 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (3823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
iheanyi4u:

LoL Ted is the man joor. Well to every man His own. I still like the movie but wont recommend it for teenagers.
Definitely not for Teenagers, but unfortunately when d movie came out in theatres, I saw lots of parents with their children watching d movie. Children love animated stuffs like the Bear, u know?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2015
obixcel:
Definitely not for Teenagers, but unfortunately when d movie came out in theatres, I saw lots of parents with their children watching d movie. Children love animated stuffs like the Bear, u know?
Parents and kids kwa. Maybe they didnt know or havent seen the first part or just mistook the Poster for a family friendly film (too bad).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Watched heist over night cool movie cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
kennykg:
Watched heist over night cool movie cool
Saw Heist on line, but are u also referring to ''The Overnight''? cos it's also a new film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
obixcel:
Saw Heist on line, but are u also referring to ''The Overnight''? cos it's also a new film.
No sorry meant i watched it over night. When the heat was too much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
kennykg:
ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
kennykg:
ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
I tried to watch "Transporter Refueled", and just after 30 mins, I reached out for d delete button of my Pc....totally not impressed with the acting and the new guy. I struggled to grab the plot of the movie. All I could see were girls everywhere holding a guy (supposed lead actor) hostage and telling him what to do and what not to do. #RIPTransporter unless they #BringbackourJasonStatsman
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
obixcel:
I tried to watch "Transporter Refueled", and just after 30 mins, I reached out for d delete button of my Pc....totally not impressed with the acting and the new guy. I struggled to grab the plot of the movie. All I could see were girls everywhere holding a guy (supposed lead actor) hostage and telling him what to do and what not to do. #RIPTransporter unless they #BringbackourJasonStatsman

You had an escape plan. I was forced to sleep inside the theater cause I can't leave my friends.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Csami:

You had an escape plan. I was forced to sleep inside the theater cause I can't leave my friends.
Lol, thank God from d Onset of d movie, I was never motivated to go watch it in d theatre. Absolute junk of a movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
obixcel:
Lol, thank God from d Onset of d movie, I was never motivated to go watch it in d theatre. Absolute junk of a movie.

Since then I've been vexing. It was either the Martian or that mumuish transporter refuel and I settled for transporter and up till now I haven't seen the Martian.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phelanor(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
obixcel:
you should see the martian. Very cool movie. You would be wowed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
phelanor:

you should see the martian. Very cool movie. You would be wowed
I've watched The Martian in a theatre, it was way better at least. I enjoyed it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Csami:

Since then I've been vexing. It was either the Martian or that mumuish transporter refuel and I settled for transporter and up till now I haven't seen the Martian.
Martian is better to be Frank, way better than d new Transporter.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by liljboy(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2015
snrman:
Hit man agent 47 kinda boring
you can lie oooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2015
liljboy:
you can lie oooo
Mr man its ma opinion so respect that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
"VACATION" movie is fun to watch, so hilarious. From the beginning, The whole flight drama on d plane made me to nearly laugh my head out, what was dat pilot thinking? Lol. I so much love the background music of d movie, d one dat plays as d movie starts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by prattonaldo77: 1:33am On Nov 20, 2015
I'm seeing Empire Season 2 Episode 7
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by giztzone(m): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Some of the movies below maybe old but they are worth our time so i will advice you to get them and watch them. And if you have already you can share what you’ve learn’t with us you may not know whose life you are changing. So I tell you watching movie is one thing and learning from it is another, every movie that is produce has its unique lessons to be learn’t, i will be sharing some of the lessons i have learn’t and you are welcome to share yours in the comment box below the post.

Below are some the 8 Movies that taught me great lessons as a student;

1. Akeelah and the Bee

Akeelah and the bee is one movie that really taught me a lot but i will be sharing few of those lessons. The key lesson i learn’t from the movie is to put in my BEST and not to give up even when the WORD is too hard for me to spell and also to climb with those that care about you and your success in life.

2. God’s not dead

After watching this movie i have to seat back and ask myself a lot of question like can i actually stand for my FAITH till eternity or can i just be like every other being with no DIRECTION. Some of the lessons i also learn’t;

* Always do the right thing, you may not know who you maybe saving.
* I learn’t you must pay the price to get what you want in LIFE
*To always stand and declare what you believe in at all times with no intimidation

3. Jack the giant slayer
This movie might not be that direct but still their is a lesson to be learn’t from it. The first lesson i learn’t was that when people don’t believe in your dream don’t stop keep dream until its come to pass and also another lesson i learnt is that i can overcome any obstacle.

4. Like stars on earth
As i was growing up everything about my life can be liken to that of the main character Darsheel Safary, lets put it this way i had a learning disability but i never thought of quieting not even for a day. Lesson from the movie;

Every child is special all you need to do is to understand them and be with them during their though time.
Don’t give up on yourself
When you have the chance to help someone don’t waste a moment, do it, the help you render unknowingly maybe your ticket to be know

5. Time Changer

The lesson from this movie is a straight one, if people don’t believe in your dream make them to live in it and please always know what you want.

6. Gifted Hands

The movie is really a great one but i will advice you if you haven’t read the book try and grab a copy NOW lol, well the lesson from the movie is also a straight one.

Don’t get loosers cheering you up
The movie also strengthen me and made me understand that i can achieve

7. Step up All In
I have to watch this movie over and over again, first for the fun of it, secondly for the lesson that was comes with it.

Now the lesson, don’t give up even when everybody leaves and reject your leading.
Their is a second team out there
Don’t fight your enemy, he or she might be your ticket to winning in life.

8. 3 Idiot

First, don’t be a noise maker
Don’t cram to an exam or to an event.
Believe in your dream and don’t think of quieting when people don’t see what you see.
Please feel free to add the once you've watched so far and the lessons you learn from them..

Source: http://www.scholars.com.ng
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2015
obixcel:

Too bad you wasted your precious mbs and time on Transporter Refueled. I wouldn't make the same mistake myself because I like to keep an eye out. Before I download or stream a movie, I always do a quick research by checking it's IMdb, Metacritic and Rotten tomatoes' scores. If it scores below average on all three, then it's not worth my time. Transporter Refueled scored below average on the trio.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Watching....
The internship

just hilarious.... I laugh till my ribs made cracking sounds
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Preboy:
Watching....

The internship

just hilarious.... I laugh till my ribs made cracking sounds

Hello Preboy, long time no see. The Internship is pretty average IMHO. I kept having this weird feeling that I was watching a commercial disguised as a movie. A long boring 'Google' commercial. My opinion though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2015
koice:

Too bad you wasted your precious mbs and time on Transporter Refueled. I wouldn't make the same mistake myself because I like to keep an eye out. Before I download or stream a movie, I always do a quick research by checking it's IMdb, Metacritic and Rotten tomatoes' scores. If it scores below average on all three, then it's not worth my time. Transporter Refueled scored below average on the trio.

Well not my mb, I always use our Office internet wi-fi to download all my movies. Well I'm not surprised Transporter Refueled scored below average judging by what i saw in the first 30 mins.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Which of the movies precisely
The Man from U.N.C.L.E
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
koice:

Hello Preboy, long time no see. The Internship is pretty average IMHO. I kept having this weird feeling that I was watching a commercial disguised as a movie. A long boring 'Google' commercial. My opinion though.
same pal... its be a really long time

Lol @ "long boring Google commercial" I felt the same, seems the movie was somehow sponsored by Google.... I loved it(the movie) though

what's your take on Ted 2?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Preboy:

what's your take on Ted 2?

Haven't seen it yet. On my watchlist though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
koice:

Haven't seen it yet. On my watchlist though.
OK.... have you watch this movie where a girl (former spy) decided to fake her death and go live a normal life with an adopted family, but things didn't work out. Now herself and her family are being hunted by a rogue spy agent

it starred sansa stark(games of thrones) and nick fury from avengers.... don't know their real names

pls help me find the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Osyxcel(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Preboy:

OK.... have you watch this movie where a girl (former spy) decided to fake her death and go live a normal life with an adopted family, but things didn't work out. Now herself and her family are being hunted by a rogue spy agent

it starred sansa stark(games of thrones) and nick fury from avengers.... don't know their real names

Barely Lethal? tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Preboy:

Barely Lethal. It was ok.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Preboy:

Barely Lethal

Real HD link: http://www.promptfile.com/l/DFA2818B76-951C04F07C

Compressed HD link: http://vodlocker.com/dadj22ylvzmu
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
koice:

Barely Lethal
Real HD link: http://www.promptfile.com/l/DFA2818B76-951C04F07C
Compressed HD link: http://vodlocker.com/dadj22ylvzmu
Osyxcel:

Barely Lethal? tongue
Kaycee7:
Barely Lethal. It was ok.

thanks y'all.... you just made my night

oga osyxcel, how tinz?.... e don tay

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (3823) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.