Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3721620 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Csami:

You had an escape plan. I was forced to sleep inside the theater cause I can't leave my friends.
so I read ur comments abt this bullshitt movie I dint listen went ahead to download it.its horrible Please Transporter Refueled is the worst film of 2015..but I like them nude gals tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
snrman:
so I read ur comments abt this bullshitt movie I dint listen went ahead to download it.its horrible Please Transporter Refueled is the worst film of 2015..but I like them nude gals tho

Too bad!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Osyxcel(m): 12:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Preboy:

thanks y'all.... you just made my night

oga osyxcel, how tinz?.... e don tay

Yes boss, it's been long. How have you been? smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Osyxcel:

Yes boss, it's been long. How have you been? smiley
"OK" best describes it.... and you, how is the job hunt going, birds tweeted that you got a 6 zeros kinda job nowgrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Osyxcel(m): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Preboy:

"OK" best describes it.... and you, how is the job hunt going, birds tweeted that you got a 6 zeros kinda job nowgrin

Cool.... got an okay job, but would get better wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Osyxcel:

Cool.... got an okay job, but would get better wink
that's nyc..... I'm happy 4 you
anyway pls recommend a movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Osyxcel(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Preboy:

that's nyc..... I'm happy 4 you

anyway pls recommend a movie

Thanks.... I'm sorry, can't recommend a movie 'cos you watch a whole lot of movies than I do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KOLZY(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2015
lycann:
AshVsEvilDead
Saw it but didn't download it, I was guessing it will be like every other zombie series. How is it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by liljboy(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2015
ho to get away with murder S02E07
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2015
I watched "Green Inferno" very late last night. Chai may I not encounter those horrible devilish natives ever in my life. Do people like that exist 2day? Dat movie is horror and so gory dat I had to look away from my Pc screen so many times.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
snrman:
Transporter is now dead and buried....should have taken hold of d comments we made earlier on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lycann(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
KOLZY:

Saw it but didn't download it, I was guessing it will be like every other zombie series. How is it?
great series, i love it. you should check it out. and its a bit scary

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Watching Jessica Jones season 1 dawn marvel universe make good series...I love ha just like agent Carter
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nairaslim(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hello fellas.... I am new to lagos and keen to watch Hunger Games in cinema around Lekki 1,2.... any one interested to join...for tomorrow ??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adamondroc(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Officer Titus series and the Donga interview series
www.sharemyfame.com.ng
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
The movie "STUNG" is cool, nice one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tingFanG: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please, who can give me correct subtitle for p.k Indian movie. Can't seems to find the correct one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Since I've been too lazy to go to the cinema, I'm going to look for something interesting on iRoko TV...kinda forgot my subscription, until they took my money...
**checks their catalogue** if they leave me I'll only watch Flower Girl on repeat...abeg can anyone direct me to a link for Phone Swap?

Okay... I'm going to watch Wrong Selfie, wish me luck.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
It actually wasn't bad, and it didn't have endless sequels. So, I'm going to try The Department. Let's see if I can make it 2 for 2.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
cao:
Since I've been too lazy to go to the cinema, I'm going to look for something interesting on iRoko TV...kinda forgot my subscription, until they took my money...
**checks their catalogue** if they leave me I'll only watch Flower Girl on repeat...abeg can anyone direct me to a link for Phone Swap?

Okay... I'm going to watch Wrong Selfie, wish me luck.

You haven't seen Phone swap ? shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
tingFanG:
Please, who can give me correct subtitle for p.k Indian movie. Can't seems to find the correct one.

Search for it on google
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

You haven't seen Phone swap ? shocked
Nope, dude before I watched Flower Girl last year, I had avoided Nollywood films like the plague for the better part of half a decade. Unless, if I was forced to watch it at the salon or something.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
cao:

Nope, dude before I watched Flower Girl last year, I had avoided Nollywood films like the plague for the better part of half a decade. Unless, if I was forced to watch it at the salon or something.

wow...I'm not a fan of Nollywood either- I just watch the big movies once in a while like last flight to Abuja

You can try downloading Phone swap from Vidmate if you have the application on your cell
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
You gotta love Scott Atkins movies::This guy is a monster.
*Close range-2015
*Ninja:Shadow of tear-2013
*Wolf warrior-2015
*undisputed 111
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tingFanG: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Search for it on google
All the one i get was not correct
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
obixcel:
The movie "STUNG" is cool, nice one.
what is cool in that Childish and poor effect movie.... that movie is of the worst movie I ever watch just like SHARKINARDO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Check Out the Following Movies: STUNG, BLACK MASS, THE CONDEMNED 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0gtpexvwuvj3l6/STUNG%20%282015%29.mkv?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdh7y3mat9rlemi/THE%20CONDEMNED%202%20%282015%29.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9olg9qsb1jui6w/BLACK%20MASS.mp4?dl=0

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
tolexy007:

what is cool in that Childish and poor effect movie.... that movie is of the worst movie I ever watch just like SHARKINARDO
I think it isn't as bad as Sharknado, at least the plot is realistic unlike Sharknado where sharks are falling from the sky.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:

wow...I'm not a fan of Nollywood either- I just watch the big movies once in a while like last flight to Abuja

You can try downloading Phone swap from Vidmate if you have the application on your cell

Unfortunately, they only have the trailers for it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beckytee(f): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
knocking on heaven door. pls who knows the title of the song that was sang in the last episode by majid Michael and adesua
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kpimp: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2015
for the person looking for correct pk English subtitle download the attachment file below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.