Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3723837 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rubi96(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2015
No Escape..... kai that movie gave me heart attack. No movie has done that to me in a long while.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2015
rubi96:
No Escape..... kai that movie gave me heart attack. No movie has done that to me in a long while.
That was exactly how I felt, very thrilling movie to watch. At the end of the movie I bet u felt like u could finally breathe.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KOLZY(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
obixcel:
Check Out the Following Movies: STUNG, BLACK MASS, THE CONDEMNED 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0gtpexvwuvj3l6/STUNG%20%282015%29.mkv?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdh7y3mat9rlemi/THE%20CONDEMNED%202%20%282015%29.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9olg9qsb1jui6w/BLACK%20MASS.mp4?dl=0
Bless you jare
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
KOLZY:

Thanks bro.
You are welcome, enjoy!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rubi96(f): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
obixcel:
That was exactly how I felt, very thrilling movie to watch. At the end of the movie I bet u felt like u could finally breathe.
yes o, i did breathe in & out for like 10 secs before my heart calmed down.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
rubi96:
yes o, i did breathe in & out for like 10 secs before my heart calmed down.
Sure, dats what an excellent movie does. Credit to the producers, they did an excellent job.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2015
rubi96:
Is d movie a detective movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Haven't seen a movie in a while. Into tv series now.

Pls any good releases for me to check out.

Will start with no escape though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
armadeo:
Haven't seen a movie in a while. Into tv series now.

Pls any good releases for me to check out.

Will start with no escape though.
Check It Out here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/urfmyxfd4ptcbrv/NO%20ESCAPE%20%282015%29.mp4?dl=0
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
And here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdV-lxRPFo

Epic just epic.

Civil war.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solomonbrown64: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
..... I really don't get it, why is it that Captain America's storyline and plot is well arranged and structured compared to the Avengers.... It's been like that for a while now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whose side are you on??

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
armadeo:
And here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdV-lxRPFo

Epic just epic.

Civil war.
This trailer got me like...
cheesy grin grin cheesy angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked angry angry shocked shocked shocked

Nice to see Black Panther is finally with us

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
If at all there's gonna be a winner in this Civil War, i've a feeling its gon be Iron Man. All dat one they were showing us at the end of the trailer na wash....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If at all there's gonna be a winner in this Civil War, i've a feeling its gon be Iron Man. All dat one they were showing us at the end of the trailer na wash....

Of course. Captain America is most likely gonna end up here and Bucky Barnes will continue as the captain I think.

But you've gotta admit the bashing they gave iron man at the end was epic. That's why you even commented on it.

Ps hope war machine ain't dead and what's up with this black panther dude?

Meanwhile I think this is the most awaited trailer this year. And I went through a variety of emotions in 3 mins.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
armadeo:

Of course. Captain America is most likely gonna end up here and Bucky Barnes will continue as the captain I think.
Wont happen. Although some rumours are circulating that Cap ll actually die in Civil War. But it wont happen.

But you've gotta admit the bashing they gave iron man at the end was epic. That's why you even commented on it.
2-on-1. It was hardly a fair fight. But it felt stupid. Coz Iron Man has gone toe-to-toe with Thor. And he has flight as an advantage over two of em.

Ps hope war machine ain't dead and what's up with this black panther dude?
Black Panther is an Avenger too. The dude is from an African nation called Wakanda. And he's badass. He's also gon get his own movie. Nxt yr. iThink!

Meanwhile I think this is the most awaited trailer this year. And I went through a variety of emotions in 3 mins.
Azzin.Too many Marvel Movies i've been looking forward to in Phase 3 starting nxt yr. Civil War, Doctor Strange, Thor: Ragnarok and Infinity Wars: Pt 1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Well, so much to expect from Captain America: Civil War, I'm looking forward to it. By the way, any one seen Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2,how's d movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donhils: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Everybody is praising this No Escape movie, I'll soon get it and if I don't see the twinkle stars y'all are seeing, I'm gonna come back and close this thread. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rubi96(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Is d movie a detective movie?
No, it's about how an expatriate and his family escaped been killed by local inhabitants who claimed expatriates were taking over their jobs.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
donhils:
Everybody is praising this No Escape movie, I'll soon get it and if I don't see the twinkle stars y'all are seeing, I'm gonna come back and close this thread. tongue
Watch d movie, it's definitely worth the hype unless ur heart is made of stone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just saw inside out and it's one nice concept of a movie. I've been thinking about it and reality. What if our emotions have got minds of their own? Who knows
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
rubi96:

how I go allow film give me hypertension, I just kukuma go watch the end immediately after that swimming pool incident, then come back come watch the film from the beginning. but this time with a calm heart.
that film build's tension in u in a gentle an subtle manner, you wunt even know when ur heartbeat Don change tempo.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
I am waiting to see 'Secret in their eyes'. It is packed with A-listed actors and the story looks interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3b0PFCrayE
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
obixcel:
Watch d movie, it's definitely worth the hype unless ur heart is made of stone
If you are a game of thrones fan, you will have learnt to expect the worst and worry on how it's going to happen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
blublahd:

If you are a game of thrones fan, you will have learnt to expect the worst and worry on how it's going to happen.
sure, but Game Of Thrones is a series film, and like every other series, it's long and full of twists and turns, we all get use to it. But this one is short and builds a strong tension in you dat would captivate ur emotions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Attack the block
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
This trailer got me like...
cheesy grin grin cheesy angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked angry angry shocked shocked shocked

Nice to see Black Panther is finally with us
The release date is fvcking far.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by st3v3nr3x(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
The Dictator......it never gets old to me [lol]

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dreyl:
The release date is fvcking far.
We no get choice! We'll ve to wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: samistry(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.