Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724481 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
armadeo:

Already afraid of competition. I am sure dead pool didn't get up to that budget. The preview of GOE wasn't much. Looked average to me. Well till it's out.

Did you cross check the mummy. It a the one with tom cruise right?
that god of Egypt trailer looks alot like that invincible movie that starred that Indian chic, in slumdog millonaire the new Superman and Mikey Rourke.
the trailer looks bad but in a good way am looking forward to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
armadeo:

Already afraid of competition. I am sure dead pool didn't get up to that budget. The preview of GOE wasn't much. Looked average to me. Well till it's out.

Did you cross check the mummy. Its the one with tom cruise right?
Honestly, I haven't seen d Trailer of "The Mummy"....will check it out 2moro to know d details and features of d movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Some of the movies in my download list are there due to the hype. Not that I'm really into it.

Those on the cinema list are A MUST WATCH. on box office night if possible.

Ps add dead pool to cinema and God's of Egypt to download.

Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

that god of Egypt trailer looks alot like that invincible movie that starred that Indian chic, in slumdog millonaire the new Superman and Mikey Rourke.

Let me check the trailer for invincible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
obixcel:
Honestly, I haven't seen d Trailer of "The Mummy"....will check it out 2moro to know d details and features of d movie.

Don't think there's a trailer out yet. Imdb info is what I was Reffering to concerning release date.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

If I'm not mistaken, were u referring to the movie "Immortals", cos d Indian chic featured in dat movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
armadeo:
Some of the movies in my download list are there due to the hype. Not that I'm really into it.

Those on the cinema list are A MUST WATCH. on box office night if possible.

Ps add dead pool to cinema and God's of Egypt to download.

Lol
This is how I do it, all d movies I listed, first I'd want to give dem d benefit of d doubt. I simply follow my heart, some if I feel are average, I'd simply download dem and watch just to pass d time, d Blockbusters are hard to get online when released, those are d ones I go to d theatre to watch. But if some of d so called blockbusters are over hyped, I'd rather download dem with our public wifi than wasting my money. That's how my approach has been when it comes to movies. I just follow my instinct.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
obixcel:
This is how I do it, all d movies I listed, first I'd want to give dem d benefit of d doubt. I simply follow my heart, some if I feel are average, I'd simply download dem and watch just to pass d time, d Blockbusters are hard to get online when released, those are d ones I go to d theatre to watch. But if some of d so called blockbusters are over hyped, I'd rather download dem with our public wifi than wasting my money. That's how my approach has been when it comes to movies. I just follow my instinct.

I only hit the cinema's for epic movies. The rest downlaodnand watch at my pace.

Just watched the revenant. Now that's one I shoulda seen on the big screen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Exposed by Keanu Reeves - This is one hell of a creepy movie. Loads of subliminal messages ongoing in it. Been long I saw such movie. Suspicious underg stuff going on it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
armadeo:

I only hit the cinema's for epic movies. The rest downlaodnand watch at my pace.

Just watched the revenant. Now that's one I shoulda seen on the big screen.
Exactly! On Point
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 4:28am On Feb 01, 2016
obixcel:
If I'm not mistaken, were u referring to the movie "Immortals", cos d Indian chic featured in dat movie.
yeah na immortals I won't be surprised if GOE and immortal get similar plot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2016
I finally saw DOPE last night. Err! The first few minutes of the movie brought back some nostalgia from the 90's and i felt i should enjoy this movie. Forest Whitaker my man was doing the voice overthingy. Hol up! that where it about ended for me with the storyline/plot of the movie. The lens was fantasic, directing was on point and also the cast did good. Well some of the cast, ASAP Rocky and Tyga's role of drug dealers wasn't convincing at all. I'll give it a 7/10 seeing that its one of our own who directed the movie Rick Famuyiwa.
I couldnt help but think if any Nigerian Director over here could pull of a movie with the 90's constumes down here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justloveme: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2016
watching nollywood movies when love happens
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justloveme: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91JWkKg_N7M
listening to this old skol sound track of the movie a million tears
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
olu4life:
Exposed by Keanu Reeves - This is one hell of a creepy movie. Loads of subliminal messages ongoing in it. Been long I saw such movie. Suspicious underg stuff going on it
I downloaded dat movie last week,gonna check it out soon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2016
Floyd45:
I finally saw DOPE last night. Err! The first few minutes of the movie brought back some nostalgia from the 90's and i felt i should enjoy this movie. Forest Whitaker my man was doing the voice overthingy. Hol up! that where it about ended for me with the storyline/plot of the movie. The lens was fantasic, directing was on point and also the cast did good. Well some of the cast, ASAP Rocky and Tyga's role of drug dealers wasn't convincing at all. I'll give it a 7/10 seeing that its one of our own who directed the movie Rick Famuyiwa.
I couldnt help but think if any Nigerian Director over here could pull of a movie with the 90's constumes down here.
Yea, I watched it too last night, It was great, I felt like I was back in the 90s, I loved d role Malcom played, He was thoughtful, disciplined, and not always in a hurry in taking rash decisions. True ASAP's role wasn't convincing but I overlooked it cos I was focussing on Malcom and his friends. Nice movie....couldn't believe I missed out on it last year.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2016
obixcel:
Yea, I watched it too last night, It was great, I felt like I was back in the 90s, I loved d role Malcom played, He was thoughtful, disciplined, and not always in a hurry in taking rash decisions. True ASAP's role wasn't convincing but I overlooked it cos I was focussing on Malcom and his friends. Nice movie....couldn't believe I missed out on it last year.
Yeah! Malcom's acting was onpoint. I'm 100% sure it did not show in cinemas in Lagos..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
kcemma:
YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idJQVrqJlzo
Good One, Thanks for the Inspirational quotes. The One that startled me was the definition of an Entrepreneur as one who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on his way down, that's Classic.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Movies Downloaded Today
QUEEN OF THE DESERT (2015) Starring Nicole Kidman BluRay HD
JARHEAD 3: THE SIEGE (2016) mp4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rewatching Revenant @ the cinema. It even feels better.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
gsalvatore:
Watching the hateful8.

Simple/smart/bloody/sick/thrilling/dark/ and same time satisfying storyline..

Nobody wants to find himself in that very Haberdashery..

Please any dropbox link for the movie?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
armadeo:

My favourite person was the sheriff.

Pls major let me send this ugly s.o.b to hell.

L Jackson. Now senior Bob I am calling you a liar.

That means you killed Minnie and sweet Dave.

Gunshots.....

I can't delete this movie it goes to the collection along with ......

Witness me!!!!!

Best movies of 2015.

Dropbox link to download it please?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Graviton2:

Kill Bill sucked? Well, your loss.

Check out Pulp Fiction and Inglourious Basterds.

Oh I love inglorious basterds....my fav part being the bar part where the german soldier and the English men shot themselves up
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Link for which movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
obixcel:
Link for which movie?

The hateful eight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Go back some pages obixcel dropped the link.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Echatbook: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
CaptPlanet:

The hateful eight
Join our social messenger now and have the access to any movie you want in HD simply download the app here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.naijaconnect.messenger&hl=en

Let's prove to you we can be your hd movie provider

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
CaptPlanet:

The hateful eight
I once uploaded it here but after some time I deleted it to create space in my dropbox. 2moro I'll upload it again.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
obixcel:
I once uploaded it here but after some time I deleted it to create space in my dropbox. 2moro I'll upload it again.

Ok thank bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Oh I love inglorious basterds....my fav part being the bar part where the german soldier and the English men shot themselves up

In the bar. Yeah, it was a great scene.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Anyone got a link - Beasts of No Nation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: MSGAMBLE9 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.