Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3704583 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (3821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
bobo65:

Pay the ghost, nice movie

Quietly waiting for captain america civil war, and that xmen, and god of egypt
Ok..me too, waiting for those movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
bobo65:

Vlc doesn't scratch except the movie PPI is higher than ur lappy resolution, which I doubt, use vlc
Vlc is d best for me, I even use it to download movie sub-titles.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2016
boofydon:

I still don't understand why UK screen movies made in US before those in the US get to see it. It sucks! undecided
Usually, we get it after, eg Disney films - we used to get them about 2-6 months after the US. But, not the same for any Marvel property - we get them either earlier or the same time. Plus, over here new films tend to come out on Wednesdays, Americans prefer Fridays.

Oh and Deadpool was sweet, they got the tone of the character well - dude did not shut the hell up, and he broke the 4th wall with unrestricted impunity.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2016
cao:

Usually, we get it after, eg Disney films - we used to get them about 2-6 months after the US. But, not the same for any Marvel property - we get them either earlier or the same time. Plus, over here new films tend to come out on Wednesdays, Americans prefer Fridays.

Oh and Deadpool was sweet, they got the tone of the character well - dude did not shut the hell up, and he broke the 4th wall with unrestricted impunity.

Waiting for this badly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2016
I really enjoyed "The night before 2015"...what a hilarious movie!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
"StandOff" 2016. Fantastic Movie..nearly all of d action scenes were acted in one house, and d standoff was well executed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kezifils(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Goahead:
I really enjoyed "The night before 2015"...what a hilarious movie!

Will check this out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Beautiful Creatures.
This their accent sef, almost makes me want to forget the film. Okay, just heard the Titanic line - made me laugh.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2016
obixcel:
"StandOff" 2016. Fantastic Movie..nearly all of d action scenes were acted in one house, and d standoff was well executed.

Will check this out over the weekend.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2016
armadeo:

Will check this out over the weekend.
Ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 12:58am On Feb 12, 2016
obixcel:
Ok

Abeg u get link for the stand off?

My download speed now is about 2mbps
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 1:09am On Feb 12, 2016
cao:
Beautiful Creatures.
This their accent sef, almost makes me want to forget the film. Okay, just heard the Titanic line - made me laugh.

I slept twice while watching that movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Csami:

I slept twice while watching that movie
I stayed awake this time, although I did sleep the first time - in my defence I was going to bed when I decided to watch play it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 1:18am On Feb 12, 2016
cao:

I stayed awake this time, although I did sleep the first time - in my defence I was going to bed when I decided to watch play it.

I was very much awake. My eyes was brighter than the sun but 20minutes into that movie...I caught myself snoring twice!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Leo DiCaprio's acting in The Revenant made me check out a ton of his other movies (even those I've seen before, except The Titanic - Wack as.s movie IMO). I found some really interesting, here they are in no particular order.

The Departed 9/10
The Wolf of Wallstreet 8/10
Inception 9.5/10 - Can be confusing if you don't pay attention to the dialogue and detail
Shutter Island 9.5/10
Basketball Diaries 8/10

Still got a few I haven't watched. Will post those when I'm done.

[size=17pt]BTW, the bear won an Oscar for his performance in The Revenant...Lol[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2016
@graviton2
django unchained technically not his movie but that performance deserve some hardware

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
"Home Invasion" 2016. Another good movie,not mind blowing but fair, as we can easily relate to it. I'll give it 5.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Graviton2:
Leo DiCaprio's acting in The Revenant made me check out a ton of his other movies (even those I've seen before, except The Titanic - Wack as.s movie IMO). I found some really interesting, here they are in no particular order.

The Departed 9/10
The Wolf of Wallstreet 8/10
Inception 9.5/10 - Can be confusing if you don't pay attention to the dialogue and detail
Shutter Island 9.5/10
Basketball Diaries 8/10

Still got a few I haven't watched. Will post those when I'm done.

[size=17pt]BTW, the bear won an Oscar for his performance in The Revenant...Lol[/size]

Funny enough my best Caprio movie is the man I the iron mask. I also love titanic. IMO. Titanic told the most powerful love story in movie history. Till date.

They tried it with pompei but failed woefully.

The other movies you listed were top notch. Shutter island was mind bending.

Ps obixcel I need a mind bending movie for this weekend in the links of predestination or project almanac. The others
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
armadeo:

Funny enough my best Caprio movie is the man I the iron mask. I also love titanic. IMO. Titanic told the most powerful love story in movie history. Till date.

Ps obixcel I need a mind bending movie for this weekend in the links of predestination or project almanac. The others

I don't have d links for Project Almanac, I'll check it out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Csami:

I was very much awake. My eyes was brighter than the sun but 20minutes into that movie...I caught myself snoring twice!
That's me with The Last Airbender. I go just sleep when Katara & Sokka are talking, I've never seen Aang on the film, sef. Then, my former housemate collected my copy (download) to watch. The guy just jejely told me not to watch it, because he knew I would hate it, since I' I'm a big fan of the series. Jon, thank you for helping me dodge a missle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
cao:

That's me with The Last Airbender. I go just sleep when Katara & Sokka are talking, I've never seen Aang on the film, sef. Then, my former housemate collected my copy (download) to watch. The guy just jejely told me not to watch it, because he knew I would hate it, since I' I'm a big fan of the series. Jon, thank you for helping me dodge a missle.

i actually just finished watching the toon series of the last airbender. I watched the movie when it was released and hated it, but my bro convinved me to watch the toon series. i was hooked it was pure magic.

no wonder fans gave M night the bashing of his career.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just watched Regression (Ethan Hawke, Emma Watson......)

Don de Marco
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
armadeo:

i actually just finished watching the toon series of the last airbender. I watched the movie when it was released and hated it, but my bro convinved me to watch the toon series. i was hooked it was pure magic.

no wonder fans gave M night the bashing of his career.
M. Night Hack-a-thon. Who the frak is Oong? Dude destroyed his child's favourite show, that child must hate themselves for convincing him to take it. You can also watch the spin-off/continuation of the series - The Legend of Korra.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@graviton2
django unchained technically not his movie but that performance deserve some hardware

Very true.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
armadeo:

Haven't seen Project Almanac..Is it any good?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 13, 2016
THE REVENANT- A FILM-MAKILNG TRIUMPH!!!

Wow!!....just wow!!!

Ok. Honestly, d only thing wey burst ma head 4 dis film na just d camera work. The cinematography is bloody-f*&%#=g brilliant!!!! Emmanuel Lubezki is a GOD!! The locations were outstanding!!! u actually felt like u were there with the cast. And not to talk of the fact that it was all natural light. My God!!

Apart from all that, WHAT A SH*T STORY!!! To be honest i had no idea wat was happening @ d beginning of the film but Leo Dicaprio & Tom Hardy's acting were wat made the story worth following. They were brilliant.

7/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:42am On Feb 13, 2016
cao:

And there was the "4th wall in a 4th wall" scene. What did he call it again sef? 16th wall? Lol. Deadpool will definitely be in my "But you've watched this movie 85 times. Why are you watching it again" list.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
cao:

The last airbender grin I couldn't bring myself to see it after reading the reviews it got. Everything about the movie was just bad news and I hate bad news.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
obixcel:
I don't have d links for Project Almanac, I'll check it out

Sorry bro I meant likes not links. I have already seen project almanac and predestination. I only asked if you have movies like them.

Thanks a lot.

Ps
I know you are most likely the first that would get a good copy of dead pool. Once you do don't hesitate to share.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (3821) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Achilles100 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.