Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724821 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:15pm On May 01, 2016
Justice League vs. Teen Titans.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2016
Ex machina

A wonderful movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolulopy(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2016
Zootopia....338mb,HD Download..www.freemoviesub.com

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OlgaLeez: 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
I do very much like to watch movies , and I do not have any difference oni.To look online movies like here http://putlocker.as/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2016
parrotibaba:
Ex machina

A wonderful movie
One of the earliest 2015 movies I watched, It was cool though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2016
Damn! I've been battling online to download dis "Jungle Book"in HD for d past 1 week, to no avail (always stopping midway only to start all over from d beginning). The file size is quite large though. I'll keep trying.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HyDef(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2016
cao:
Batman: Bad Blood.
**sings Bat Blood. Damn you HISHE**

Watched that just yesterday. Was alright I guess.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LeoFish92(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2016
Can someone help me with HD download link of transformers 1 to 4, I desperately need to watch the movies, and no torrent pleas, I'm not good with that platform
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bbkingZ: 9:17pm On May 01, 2016
obixcel:
Damn! I've been battling online to download dis "Jungle Book"in HD for d past 1 week, to no avail (always stopping midway only to start all over from d beginning). The file size is quite large though. I'll keep trying.

bro the link to that...let me try my luck...just saw THE BOSS quite hilarious... 7.5/10
Zootopia was also cool...will try THE RISE tomorrow...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2016
bbkingZ:

bro the link to that...let me try my luck...just saw THE BOSS quite hilarious... 7.5/10
Zootopia was also cool...will try THE RISE tomorrow...
It's in d site www.spacemov.com although d tricky thing is dat it seems d site was only designed for visitors to watch d movies online only, without providing an icon for direct downloading like other sites. So u gat to use firefox and first install d "add on" icon called "Video downloader pro"which helps to trap videos from site so u can download dem.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by otobomax(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2016
cao:

You are jut watching these? anyways i hope u watched it in full hd beacause that animae is crazy i love the part of the boss Damian speak to batman (his father) the way he likes mehn that guy is so full of confidence i love him. after the battle of him and his father in "son of batman" that was around 2014 i started respecting him a trained assassin by ras al gul himself.
in the movie justice league vs teens titans i picked alot from that movie aside the damian episode. is just obvious that superman cant defeat all villians or superhumans. look at the way he cant even stand Trigon.
in the movie dawn of justice i knew doomsday would be defeated but if it were to be darkside mehnn that guy is crazy even one justice league i watched the whole of the team could not take him down even after taking out his eyes. they had to open up a portal thanks to batman and wayne enterprise tech devices they just sent him to his world. there are so many figures out there the big guy Superman cant actually defeat.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by otobomax(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2016
obixcel:
It's in d site www.spacemov.com although d tricky thing is dat it seems d site was only designed for visitors to watch d movies online only, without providing an icon for direct downloading like other sites. So u gat to use firefox and first install d "add on" icon called "Video downloader pro"which helps to trap videos from site so u can download dem.
Zootopia tho i still av the file but read abt it the movie made alot of sales even close or not even more than dawn of justice cant remember.
it beats the animation kungfu panda 3.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by otobomax(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2016
HyDef:

Watched that just yesterday. Was alright I guess.
it was my first 2016 (downloaded jan 21 2016 in HD) movie i downloaded enjoyed every bit of it but justice league vs teens titans is super dope.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:28am On May 02, 2016
otobomax:

Zootopia tho i still av the file but read abt it the movie made alot of sales even close or not even more than dawn of justice cant remember.
it beats the animation kungfu panda 3.
Sure in terms of sales, Zootopia soars higher,but then Zootopia and KungFu Panda 3 are both animated so it tallies, but Dawn of Justice isn't animated and so it's d Odd one u can pick out from among dem.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:35am On May 02, 2016
Firmbricks Pictures just drop another movie titled
Okoro The village Boy.. Produced by Littleboss
nwabia Directed by Sir Chris Bandoh...go and
grab your copy now...do you want to act or you want to market your movie contact us;08035016045

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:45am On May 02, 2016
otobomax:

You are jut watching these? anyways i hope u watched it in full hd beacause that animae is crazy i love the part of the boss Damian speak to batman (his father) the way he likes mehn that guy is so full of confidence i love him. after the battle of him and his father in "son of batman" that was around 2014 i started respecting him a trained assassin by ras al gul himself.
in the movie justice league vs teens titans i picked alot from that movie aside the damian episode. is just obvious that superman cant defeat all villians or superhumans. look at the way he cant even stand Trigon.
in the movie dawn of justice i knew doomsday would be defeated but if it were to be darkside mehnn that guy is crazy even one justice league i watched the whole of the team could not take him down even after taking out his eyes. they had to open up a portal thanks to batman and wayne enterprise tech devices they just sent him to his world. there are so many figures out there the big guy Superman cant actually defeat.
I had watched all the DCUAOM except Batman: Bad Blood & JL vs. Teen Titans, so decided to finally watch them after I had rewatched Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, to make it a complete DC animated film fest. Superman doesn't do well against magic & the supernatural tends to fall under that particular category.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 4:50am On May 02, 2016
Just watched Zootopia .

I must confess, its been a long time since I enjoyed an animated movie like this.
Superb, although I guessed the villain quickly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 6:22am On May 02, 2016
Elparaiso:
Just watched Zootopia .

I must confess, its been a long time since I enjoyed an animated movie like this.
Superb, although I guessed the villain quickly.

U just gave me the push I have been looking for

Lemme download it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 6:25am On May 02, 2016
cao:

Was downloadin this then my sub expired
Thanks for bringing it up

Can someone point me to the thread of series tv shows
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2016
bobo65:

Was downloadin this then my sub expired
Thanks for bringing it up

Can someone point me to the thread of series tv shows

https://www.nairaland.com/671147/what-series-watching-now-part/372
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by otobomax(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2016
cao:

I had watched all the DCUAOM except Batman: Bad Blood & JL vs. Teen Titans, so decided to finally watch them after I had rewatched Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, to make it a complete DC animated film fest. Superman doesn't do well against magic & the supernatural tends to fall under that particular category.
Yeah the big guy has alot of weakness including vulnerability to magic. I amnow beginning to love flash among the league i discover so many of his powers and what he has done with them even when the whole league was down.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 02, 2016
E.T(Extra Terrestial) is hands down d best family film EVER made. What a movie!
Pompeii is one d worst movies i've ever seen! Pure cgi bullsh*t
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bbkingZ: 5:51pm On May 02, 2016
obixcel thanks...will check it out..

btw i just saw HIGH RISE...and that was my worst 17minutes for the month... couldn't make it past that...

pls who got HOME link...need that movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2016
bbkingZ:
obixcel thanks...will check it out..

btw i just saw HIGH RISE...and that was my worst 17minutes for the month... couldn't make it past that...

pls who got HOME link...need that movie
There are 2 "Home" movies. Is it d 2015 animated feature or d 2016 drama?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2016
Civil war.

Links grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2016
Ex machine was sick. Loved the concept.

Watched pitch black last night it was refreshing. Vin diesel long time ago.

Concentrating on tv series till obixcel drops something to watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2016
Hail Caesar. Pure torture. I don't know how a movie can be this bland. Pure waste of time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2016
iheanyi4u:
Hail Caesar. Pure torture. I don't know how a movie can be this bland. Pure waste of time
I actually wanted to download it,and the file was quite huge, but then some how I paused and dat was it...mission restrained.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: impeccablephili, Meel, MrJorge(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.