Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,941 members, 7,799,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3704956 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (3822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 30, 2016
obixcel:
I love real life or true story movies like this, at least we're seeing it happening and d world is watching.
but one thing i want to ask is this: was the film shot in Libya? Cos i learnt that captain America wasn't shot at lagos irrespective of it telling us its lagos.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2016
krattoss:
but one thing i want to ask is this: was the film shot in Libya? Cos i learnt that captain America wasn't shot at lagos irrespective of it telling us its lagos.

These movie makers can select locations dat are similar in Geography, they're good @ imitating.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2016
check this out after a decade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9T-9fZn_oA
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2016
X-MEN APOCALYPSE....saw it @ d theatre, wonderful, great movie, and hilarious too in some scenes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
Vikings007:
crap story, very poor acting, waste of data. 1/10
Like seriously? Crap? Nawa o.

@obixcel, know where the movie touch me? When the good rebels came in Mass,and the soldiers thought they were done for, only to discover they were the good ones cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 11:17pm On May 30, 2016
When will Doctor Strange be out shocked
Who has seen the trailer cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:54am On May 31, 2016
olu4life:

Like seriously? Crap? Nawa o.

@obixcel, know where the movie touch me? When the good rebels came in Mass,and the soldiers thought they were done for, only to discover they were the good ones cry
Yea,I felt their despair. At that point they were like, this is it, we're done, it's over, Only to find out d next moment dat the rebels were actually d ones on their side. Imagine placing yourself in their shoes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2016
faustychris23:
not to rain on ur parade but saying some ppl do not have "intellectual capability to apreciate the movie" ah ah, that's harsh. Lol. My brother hates the movie with a passion nd he is a comic afficionado. Personally I wouldn't call the movie bad, but I wouldn't call it good either. Say a solid 5/10. I think it has to do with the movie not meeting up with its built up anticipation. And also dc comics tend to overdo on their movies. I dnt recall wonder woman having speed. Flight minimal, strength 100% but speed, no
Believe me, It's a poor choice of vocabulary. I tried to put it the least offensive way I could. Yeah, I get your brothers angle but if changes aren't made, it will just be the comics in human form. He's probably ticked off by Eisenberg's potrayal of Lex and Doomsday's eyebeams. They ticked me off too but not enough to hate the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2016
UjSizzle:

You know what I find amazing? It's how people consider some others intellectually inept aka stoopid for failing to enjoy something that some others do.
Like who actually gave you the right to do that? I believe viewers each have different things they enjoy in a movie and maybe BvS didn't give that to them. It's quite unfair that you would adjectives like that to express your displeasure at another's preferences.
My sincerest apologies. It was an unintended insult. Will modify it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:58pm On May 31, 2016
Planet Hulk.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Deanluke:
Xmen Apocalypse.. Dat movie is dope
dope ke... xmen is just full pf repetitive acting and predictable actions.. waste of 2hrs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Egohunter:
dope ke... xmen is just full pf repetitive acting and predictable actions.. waste of 2hrs
When people tag it dope, I just wonder how.
Imagine wolverine having just one scene.
Waiting for Doctor Strange tho'. That should be a compensation from Marvel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by frubben(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Fynestboi:
the three at once grin grin grin grin
Help me ask am o. D guy no understand english
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stukint: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Watch and download new movies http://twi.sh/zfb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samsard(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Finally watched BvS after ignoring it for over a month, and I couldn't help but ask myself if Jesse Eissenberg was playing Lex Luthor or the Joker. Over all, i enjoyed the movie but it was certainly not mind-blowing. I think people expected more action scenes, but i was more or less okay with the action scenes i saw.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
samsard:
Finally watched BvS after ignoring it for over a month, and I couldn't help but ask myself if Jesse Eissenberg was playing Lex Luthor or the Joker. Over all, i enjoyed the movie but it was certainly not mind-blowing. I think people expected more action scenes, but i was more or less okay with the action scenes i saw.
Good and honest assessment
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Some Latest Movies I downloaded:
Alice - Looking through The Glass (TCRip), Neerja, The Do-Over, Angry Birds (animated), Keanu, The Boss, The Brother's Grimsby, The Night Before, All The Way, Manhattan Night, Race, Triple 9, The American Side, The Confirmation.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Youngpo413: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
John Wick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
obixcel:
Alice - Looking through The Glass (TCRip), Neerja, The Do-Over, Angry Birds (animated), Keanu, The Boss, The Brother's Grimsby, The Night Before, All The Way, Manhattan Night, Race, Triple 9, The American Side, The Confirmation.

The Brothers' Grimsby is really funny.
Raw, yes.
But funny.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
obixcel:
neerja ...touching and i still find it hard to bliv that its a true life story

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Youngpo413:
Game of thrones season two and banshee.

Correct thread for your post

https://www.nairaland.com/671147/what-series-watching-now-part/402
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Youngpo413: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Run all night.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Egohunter:
neerja ...touching and i still find it hard to bliv that its a true life story
The movie's trailer gave me a hint of how touching it would be.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Elparaiso:

The Brothers' Grimsby is really funny.
Raw, yes.
But funny.
You're right, I also saw d trailer, hmm, I really have to make out time to watch each and every one of them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Manhattan night.. really interesting..
didn't love it at the begining but later enjoyed it as it went on
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
obixcel:

sauce.... grin grin grin

this one that you have watched xmen that doesn't mean you wouldn't still try for your fans to get a copy for immediate download.

meanwhile links for those listed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2016
SIRcumalot:

http://dl.fardadownload.ir/

I just heard about this one on this board.
@Armadeo, check it out, it's all here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2016
armadeo:

sauce.... grin grin grin

this one that you have watched xmen that doesn't mean you wouldn't still try for your fans to get a copy for immediate download.

meanwhile links for those listed
X-MEN APOCALYPSE...last time I checked it was still in CAM mode, give it some time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolulopy(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
There is this Telegram group/channel.....The Movie Share,Latest Movies are shared for downloading.....Just telling you.....(720p Movies)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2016
krattoss:
13 hours...... can u fuking beat that?

I can forfeit my exams for this movie..

Libyans..se y'all life?

saw it yesterday, that movie is dope, nice gear they had, good tactical operation skill depicted, most importantly TRUE STORY. luv it but ACt of Valor, Black hawk down, we are soldiers, lone survivor, american snipers are good special forces movies too

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2016
DonTim1:

saw it yesterday, that movie is dope, nice gear they had, good tactical operation skill depicted, most importantly TRUE STORY. luv it but ACt of Valor, Black hawk down, we are soldiers, lone survivor, american snipers are good special forces movies too
just downloaded jarhead... hope its with the 801 Mb..

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (3822) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Franklinezenwa, Niok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.