Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3710475 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (3823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Now You See Me 2 @ d Cinema....Last week I couldn't see it but 2night I will. #AboutTime
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
obixcel:
Now You See Me 2 @ d Cinema....Last week I couldn't see it but 2night I will. #AboutTime

Update us on your experience.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
The Call Up - Enjoyed it... 7.5/10
The Grimsby Brothers - Hilarious plus action packed, not leaving out the shades thrown at some celebs grin 7.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
armadeo:

Update us on your experience.
Now You See Me 2....mehn d movie was so fabulous dat I never knew when over 2 hrs of screening just passed by so swiftly leaving me asking for more. It deserves to be seen on a larger screen. The ending hit me like a rock, never saw it coming, and it was then I understood dat d whole trickery was to expose d bad guys. So magical and so hilarious too. 9/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheSTChanne: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
if you bored just go subscribe for the Storm trooper channel for funny videos ....The Official Storm Trooper Trailer/Teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVXZFZA2-Ug&feature=youtu.be
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by edunex(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2016
am currently watching the Best payback ever. Lol. Watch and laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPct_m8Gnj8
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eddie The Eagle 2016 (BLU-RAY) Nice movie, and motivational too to be d very best u can be. I love d ending,dat final jump, incredible. 7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aviero: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls, anybody with a link to download "Now You See Me 2" should help..
I fahking need to watch this movie abeg!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please guys, can anyone help me with the download links for The N'aked Gun trilogy? Thanks.

CC Obixcel Armadeo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pweetydamsel55(f): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Watching Me before you
Eddie the eagle ,what a movie so inspiring.
The boss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Aviero:
Pls, anybody with a link to download "Now You See Me 2" should help..

I fahking need to watch this movie abeg!!
I don't think u might see d HD for now, gonna take quite some time. Glad I saw it @ d cinema. Worth everything.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
pweetydamsel55:
Watching Me before you
Eddie the eagle ,what a movie so inspiring.
The boss
Yep, Eddie The Eagle was so inspiring, classic movie. I'll check out "The Boss" 2night, it's been in my PC for long now. "Me Before You" - I'll download it sooner.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zoocine: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pweetydamsel55(f): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
obixcel:
Yep, Eddie The Eagle was so inspiring, classic movie. I'll check out "The Boss" 2night, it's been in my PC for long now. "Me Before You" - I'll download it sooner.
the boss also a nice movie motivational in its own funny n crazy way. Lolzz

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ViVaMadrid: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
The worst 2016 movie I have seen so far is WEAPONIZED without a doubt, absolute shite. If you gat any plans for this one, abort ASAP. 2/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
I know have a huge data to download movies like you guys and i also don't visit cinemas. I only download 2016 blockbusters high mp4 only when its available. I just watched Trainwreck (2015), Amy Schumer. That movie was dope, not a fan of comedy but the movies is fffing hilarious.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Gordon: Girls, your mother and I are getting divorced. Don't cry. I know you're upset, I know you're confused. I don't know what your mother told you, but let me explain it from my side in terms you can understand... You got your doll, right? You got your doll there. Five Year Old Kim: Yeah. Gordon: You got your doll and you like your doll, right? You love your doll. Five Year Old Kim: Yes. Gordon: Yes, you love the doll. But what if I told you that was the only doll you're allowed to play with the rest of your life. How would you feel? Five Year Old Kim: Sad. Gordon: You'd feel sad, of course, 'cause there are a lot of other dolls on your shelves. And if you play with the other dolls, you can't have that doll anymore. Even though that doll doesn't want to play with you at this point. You're both living a lie. There's other dolls you like, and they're making new dolls every year. You want a stewardess doll? Nine Year Old Amy , Five Year Old Kim : Yeah. Gordon: How about a slightly overweight cocktail waitress doll? Nine Year Old Amy , Five Year Old Kim : Yeah. Gordon: What about a doll who happens to be best friends with your main doll? Nine Year Old Amy , Five Year Old Kim : Yeah. Gordon: It could happen, right? Nine Year Old Amy , Five Year Old Kim : Yeah. Gordon: What about a doll you only play with one day and never see again? Nine Year Old Amy , Five Year Old Kim : Yeeeah. Gordon: What about a doll where your friend's playing with a doll and he needs you to, you know, kinda man up with the other doll? You don't even wanna play with that doll but you do it cause your friend's playing with that doll and you don't want to sit there and look at the other doll unattended. Nine Year Old Amy , Five Year Old Kim : ...yeah. Gordon: So that's why me and mom are getting divorced. Gordon: Monogamy isn't realistic. Say it. Nine Year Old Amy , Five Year Old Kim : Monogamy isn't realistic. Gordon: Again! Nine Year Old Amy , Five Year Old Kim : Monogamy isn't realistic!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:45am On Jul 03, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3199804/best-apps-sites-downloading-movies . This guy just drop this thread on how to watch and dowload latest movies using android apps.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 03, 2016
I rewatched Dawn of justice today after playing arkham Knight for like 3 mindless hours.

Batman just keeps giving me the willies.

Bat: Do you bleed?. . . . . .you will! grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TonySpike: 6:06am On Jul 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:
I rewatched Dawn of justice today after playing arkham Knight for like 3 mindless hours.

Batman just keeps giving me the willies.

Bat: Do you bleed?. . . . . .you will! grin

Have you watched the Ultimate edition of Dawn of Justice? If you haven't, you should. The movie will make so much sense than the earlier cinema version.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2016
Central intelligence 6/10

Southpaw 7.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2016
TonySpike:

Have you watched the Ultimate edition of Dawn of Justice? If you haven't, you should. The movie will make so much sense than the earlier cinema version.

I have. When should we be expecting a sequel to Dawn Of Justice?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Who is watching LAST MAN ON EARTH? Damn hilarious
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hydrog3n(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Captain America :Civil war

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Who is watching LAST MAN ON EARTH? Damn hilarious
grin i know. But that's a series. So go post it here https://www.nairaland.com/671147/what-series-watching-now-part/433
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
pweetydamsel55:
the boss also a nice movie motivational in its own funny n crazy way. Lolzz
Well, honestly I tried to watch it, and as funny as it tried to be in its own crazy way as u put it, I just couldn't go past 30mins; weak story line, d movie plot wasn't well defined and I couldn't tell exactly what was going on nor d direction It was heading. Some scenes had me confused, didn't know whether to laugh or keep mute. 5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dirty Grandpa - Hilarious and cool movie... 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
olu4life:
Dirty Grandpa - Hilarious and cool movie... 7/10
I avnt seen dirty Grandpa. Have you seen Bad Grandpa?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Legend of Tarzan

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (3823) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.