Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3659115 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (3812) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
okay i saw 'Me before you' today and is it just me or was that dude just being a chicken...you got someone who loves you...a fam that cares...and you come up with a poppycock of an excuse that you 'being a burden...cant give her all she wants (like she was complaining)..Bla Bla Bla'... what a coward...

Infact i don vex....shuuuu...your g/f ditched you for your best friend coz u had an accident...then comes this "smiling' beauty who for the first time is making you feel alive in ages... who Jst wants to make you happy...and wait for it....loves you with your shortcomings as a man..coupled with a family that loves you and stands by you..and what do you do...just give up...mtcheeeewwwwww

abeg joor....suicide is never an option and shldnt be condoned... the message in the movie was stupid...

let's hope 'Conjuring2 will make up for this crazy movie...

hope y'all good wink

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TeeBamz(f): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Central Intelligence.

Kevin Hart just got crazier.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Me before you. Nice flick, Emilia Clarke (Mother of dragons) is such a great actress and she's short, and she totally dished out het british accent in this movie. Her cycling boyfriend in the movie resemble footballer Harry Kane, loool. So with all the money Mr T gave Louisa Clark, will she get back to dating patrick het cycling bf?. Another thing on my mind Money is good o, but with all Mr and Mrs Traynor's money, it couldn't heal or save their son.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2016
conjuring 2 was just there sha...It being a true story made me see it through... 5/10

@oyetpel check again...dude signed a contract after six months to end his life (suicide) and it wasn't his condition that made him die on time... so what's noble in that? ...If he wanted to live longer he could have but the dude was Jst a coward... dumb story IMO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Nobody wants to talk about how useless Xmen Apocalypse was

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2016
oyaskii:

lolgrin ...funny enough the movie has been on my system for ages but still haven't gotten past 5mins into the movie...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chrisseun(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Barbershop and The nice guys. I wanna create a whatsApp group for Hollywood Series n Movies.. Msg +2348124742014 to get added in it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
oyaskii:
"Useless"? I disagree, I saw it @ d Theatre, and for me it was great. 7.8/10. What exactly was wrong with d movie?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
bridgesjnr:
conjuring 2 was just there sha...It being a true story made me see it through... 5/10

@oyetpel check again...dude signed a contract after six months to end his life (suicide) and it wasn't his condition that made him die on time... so what's noble in that? ...If he wanted to live longer he could have but the dude was Jst a coward... dumb story IMO
Well, what i know is that no matter who you are in this world, rich or poor, everybody face difficulties, you know you view the movie in a Nigeria setting that the dude can afford anything, but the dude once had a good life, now he's in pain, with all the love Louisa gave him, he can only feel it in his head. His di¢k is gone, Louisa even mentioned something like, the lady can stay on top during se× and all that, but the guy can't perform. I understand its suicide, it was hard on him too, but he couldn't bear the pain. Life is complicated. It might look different here where we still lack basic amenities.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Central Intelligence
Kelvin Hart with his trade-mark acting was funny and crazy as usual. So many scenes to laugh about. 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
bridgesjnr:

.... besides i like the way the movie didn't turn to happily ever after.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
obixcel:
"Useless"? I disagree, I saw it @ d Theatre, and for me it was great. 7.8/10. What exactly was wrong with d movie?
I didn't quite enjoy it like the Other Xmen.. Weak plot and all..or myabe cuz i saw the HDTC version
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
oyaskii:
I didn't quite enjoy it like the Other Xmen.. Weak plot and all..or myabe cuz i saw the HDTC version
the HD rip is out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2016
About to watch the third film in my Star Trek triple bill.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2016
oyaskii:
in fact I just downloaded d HDRip (720p), it's out already. You can try it and see d difference.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2016
Just finished watching THE PERFECT MATCH. Loved it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2016
'Mothers day'.....was okay...funny...although a bit watered but overall it was a good movie 6/10

oyetpel:

.... besides i like the way the movie didn't turn to happily ever after.

well on that I respect your opinion... still thinks he was a coward thogrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2016
RaeMystix:
Just finished watching THE PERFECT MATCH. Loved it
Same old same old blackc american movie...3-4-5 dudes and 3-4-5 girls same shenanigans undecided

Misplaced and unnecessary scenes e.g what was Brandy doing there?
Poor acting in general too undecided
3/10 sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Olarewajub: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Just finished watching "Miracle from heaven". So much love this movie, i give it a 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OlgaLeez: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
I the big fan of cartoon films, constantly we look with their daughter here http://putlockers.video/ quality always good, it is pleasant to all of us.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
obixcel:
in fact I just downloaded d HDRip (720p), it's out already. You can try it and see d difference.

These movies can never fail for me. Any big budget super hero movie is a must for me.

Though I never watched the last superman got bored quickly. Superman is flight. We need to see that dude in the air not making him a normal dude.

Dawn of justice was cool no actually enjoyed it though I didn't get how wonder woman was in the movie.

Xmen has always been cool except the wolverine movies hated those.

Avenger is in top everyday.

Can't wait for GOTG 2. That should be earth shaking.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Olarewajub: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
The Nice Guys i give it a 4.6/10 rating.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Olarewajub:
The Nice Guys i give it a 4.6/10 rating.
U really tried cause after 50mins I just can't believe I wasted my MB.
4.1/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
kennykg:

4.1/10
Did you watch the trailer for the movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
kennykg:

4.1/10
3/10 i dozed off watching the movie....And i have a great sense of humor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
SIRcumalot, hope you are seeing report about the movie *'the nice guys'*
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Olarewajub: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
kennykg:

4.1/10

The movie was shit. I only downloaded the movie because it was over rated by guys in here.

Anyway, I enjoyed central intelligence, crazy movie.
7.1/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Androidking: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmmm

Well after seeing the Oscars 2015.. I automatically change the way the concept I watch and analyze films and also rating dem....

If u are to rate film den it means u have to check everything from the story to d custom. Music. Directing..producing editing bla bla bla.

. .it takes more Dan an ordinary viewer to qualify a movie. ...someone like me am very good at seeing errors in foreign movie... BuT Thats not the case.. Some films with too much action we usually rate 7/10 without even understanding the story behind it.. My point is its not good to abuse movie or under rate or over rate dem too...

Some movie are tragedy.. Some tragic comedy.. Some are comedy..

.some people like sci fi movie but when they see a Tradey film the say its boring.. Not trying to find d kind of story it is...

Just imagine after watching mad max fury road.. D next film may "IF I SAY SO" U may not enjoy becox u just finished a hot movie..and after people will say its not interesting

Xmen Apocalyse was awesome with the whole story u shouldn't expect more or over actions like the previous series that's y some one said he didn't like it..

. .
Olarewajub:

The movie was shit. I only downloaded the movie because it was over rated by guys in here.
Anyway, I enjoyed central intelligence, crazy movie.
7.1/10

That's it over rating is affecting us and under rating is also affect our choice..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Androidking: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
My best movie of all time is REAL STEEL (2011) d end makes me to cry sometimes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:48am On Jul 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

It's a mockumentary satirizing,
Boy bands after they break up.
Plenty cameo full there and the songs are funny.

I've searched for it, unfortunately I couldn't find it. Got a link?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 3:04am On Jul 23, 2016
Graviton2:

I've searched for it, unfortunately I couldn't find it. Got a link?
na I don't.
oyetpel: we already agree that we like different stuff.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Androidking:
Hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmmm

Well after seeing the Oscars 2015.. I automatically change the way the concept I watch and analyze films and also rating dem....

If u are to rate film den it means u have to check everything from the story to d custom. Music. Directing..producing editing bla bla bla.

. .it takes more Dan an ordinary viewer to qualify a movie. ...someone like me am very good at seeing errors in foreign movie... BuT Thats not the case.. Some films with too much action we usually rate 7/10 without even understanding the story behind it.. My point is its not good to abuse movie or under rate or over rate dem too...

Some movie are tragedy.. Some tragic comedy.. Some are comedy..

.some people like sci fi movie but when they see a Tradey film the say its boring.. Not trying to find d kind of story it is...

Just imagine after watching mad max fury road.. D next film may "IF I SAY SO" U may not enjoy becox u just finished a hot movie..and after people will say its not interesting

Xmen Apocalyse was awesome with the whole story u shouldn't expect more or over actions like the previous series that's y some one said he didn't like it..

. .

That's it over rating is affecting us and under rating is also affect our choice..
You are quite right in ur analysis/comparisons, Each time I watch d Oscars, I notice so many different kinds of awards: A particular movie might win "Best Motion Picture" but might not win "Best Costume". In Sci-Fi movies, some of d movies have "Poor CGI" (computer generated images), but at d same time may have good cinematography and good costume. So these things differs in movies which gives dem different ratings and d way they are judged by d audience. No offence, for example, "Gods of Egypt", I disliked dat movie for d Poor CGI and unreal Graphics, backed up with d poor execution. But on d other hand, a good number of folks see it d other way as a great movie. So It varies on what we all look out for in movies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (3812) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Theemmyy, Shegzdave, Illusioneffect(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.