Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724754 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchennazico: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
oyetpel:
I loved the 'Birdman' (2013). That movie was interesting to me.

You are officially the first person am seeing that likes that movie!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Uchennazico:

You are officially the first person am seeing that likes that movie!!
I watched it around a time that i had time, to me its better than 'Hail Caeser'.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dis weekend, My scheduled movies to watch:
The Infiltrator,

Free State Of Jones, &

Star Trek: Beyond.

Hoping for a great time, Gat my pop corns ready!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lordfalcao(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Strike back season 5
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by humberts: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Just finished watching Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (looks like I'll be reading novels again) and Bridget Jones' Baby (still funny as ever).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by roqrules04(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Italian job
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by osenifilms(m): 12:34am On Oct 22, 2016
OSENIFILMS

PROMOTION! PROMOTION! PROMOTION!
Perform the following service with a very low budget

*music video shooting
*standard event coverage
*movie shooting
*live editing
*photo shoot
*video editing
*graphics design
*motion graphics design
*renting of video equipment

Kindly call 08067471407
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 3:29am On Oct 22, 2016
ARGO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Saw Nerve Last Night.....wow..The Film Blew me away..what a Brilliant Movie with a Kinda Fresh ''Tech Idea mixed with love''..Top Notch performance from Emma Roberts and Dave Franco..and the Blend of soundtracks was just Magical..Rating 7/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2016
oyaskii:
Saw Nerve Last Night.....wow..The Film Blew me away..what a Brilliant Movie with a Kinda Fresh ''Tech Idea mixed with love''..Top Notch performance from Emma Roberts and Dave Franco..and the Blend of soundtracks was just Magical..Rating 7/10
OK, noted.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2016
don't breathe...9.5/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
MJBOLT:
don't breathe...9.5/10
I bet u felt d thrill
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
RaeMystix:
ARGO
classic film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
oyetpel:

classic film
No doubt. I loved it so much, I had to watch it twice In a role.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
MJBOLT:
don't breathe...9.5/10
The only way i can rate Don't Breathe highly is if an ophthalmologist can confirm to me that a blind person can do all those things the blind Vet. did. And what of that third guy (Alex) who was killed like 2 times and he kept waking up. So many flaws.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
oyaskii:
I have downloaded NERVE, looking forward to watching it this week Rampage 1,2,3 is the one taking my time now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
oyetpel:

The only way i can rate Don't Breathe highly is if an ophthalmologist can confirm to me that a blind person can do all those things the blind Vet. did. And what of that third guy (Alex) who was killed like 2 times and he kept waking up. So many flaws.
I personally have seen a blind man who had mastered every corner of his big wide house, and can walk nearly freely, and only uses a short stick to avoid colliding with unforeseen objects on d way. So yes it's possible. I checked imdb reviews and nobody condemned d blind man's ability to walk in nearly every corner of d house even when it was dark. And if u noticed he was also fond of using his nostrils to perceive smell around d house. About Alex, I think he was badly wounded but somehow d Blind man didn't give him d knock out, he even shot him with d pistol but it seemed it hit Alex somewhere in d lower part of his body, so he survived.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oleeverking(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
7 Reasons You Should Be Watching The Vampire Diaries
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/10/7-reasons-you-should-be-watching.html
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by getbizy: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Guess you aren't used to Tim Burton's kinda movies. I enjoyed it.
colossus2:
Miss Peregrines home of peculiar kids......mtcheeeeew
4/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by getbizy: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
This movie is just plain stewpid .

Mizzzbeee:
Sausage Party. Fingers crossed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by getbizy: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Saw Suicide Squad.
Mr. Church.
Kubo and the two strings
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
obixcel:
I personally have seen a blind man who had mastered every corner of his big wide house, and can walk nearly freely, and only uses a short stick to avoid colliding with unforeseen objects on d way. So yes it's possible. I checked imdb reviews and nobody condemned d blind man's ability to walk in nearly every corner of d house even when it was dark. And if u noticed he was also fond of using his nostrils to perceive smell around d house. About Alex, I think he was badly wounded but somehow d Blind man didn't give him d knock out, he even shot him with d pistol but it seemed it hit Alex somewhere in d lower part of his body, so he survived.
Well, went for the red button after watching it. And again, the s€men part was very funny. How did the blind man jerk off inside that cup? And he even wanted to inseminate the lady, he cut the lady's trouser near where her vj is. The blind man was just so sharp and perfect, he made everything unreal to me. My point is, the blind man acted as if he was expecting some burglars, his actions were just so straight forward and sharp for someone who cant see. I wish they had used a real blind man, like Game of Thrones did with Maester Aemon's character.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:22am On Oct 23, 2016
obixcel:
I bet u felt d thrill

yeah but I would have loved if the old man died
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ijele(m): 1:51am On Oct 23, 2016
dont breath? pls where's d link to download in hD? fz movies dey fall hand
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lordfalcao(m): 2:00am On Oct 23, 2016
ijele:
dont breath? pls where's d link to download in hD? fz movies dey fall hand
http://dl.uplodin.ir/Film/2016/Dont.Breathe.2016.720p.HDRip.FardaDownload.mkv
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 2:01am On Oct 23, 2016
oyetpel:

Since i watch 'The Conjuring 2', i have been careful about movie labelled as Horror, cos i sstill have nightmares about the Nun demon 'valak'. Is "Dont breathe" scary? or just splitting of blood? Wanna know before i download it. Thanks

Lol
Conjuring 2 was not that dreadful
I rmb evil dead and saw 1 to 3
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2016
oyetpel:

Well, went for the red button after watching it. And again, the s€men part was very funny. How did the blind man jerk off inside that cup? And he even wanted to inseminate the lady, he cut the lady's trouser near where her vj is. The blind man was just so sharp and perfect, he made everything unreal to me. My point is, the blind man acted as if he was expecting some burglars, his actions were just so straight forward and sharp for someone who cant see. I wish they had used a real blind man, like Game of Thrones did with Maester Aemon's character.
mehn! To me he's a psychopath, how d hell did he pile dat sh*t in a tube and tried to inseminate d lady?. Since he lost his daughter he vowed to replace her.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2016
MJBOLT:

yeah but I would have loved if the old man died
me too, unfortunately people would treat him as a hero whose house was broken into, and yet defended it. And he was a war veteran for dat matter.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2016
bobo65:

Lol Conjuring 2 was not that dreadful I rmb evil dead and saw 1 to 3
Kai, it was.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Elparaiso:
Abeg, I dey find better director way I fit watch him films.

Obixcel Oyetpel edakun, epp.

I have watched the best of Tarantino and David Fincher.
Christopher Nolan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eazyhifii(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
i recently watched now you see me 2, trust me the movie was superb and the new episodes of the flash

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Speakout03 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.