Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3720429 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2017
Funjosh:

Now watching" The Patriot" I know you must have watched it also. Another Epic movie from Mel Gibson embarassed

but of course.

long before the era of downloads, i bought all those collection movies like 20 in 1 dvd. had mel gibson i think they are still somewhere in my house.

the patriot fav scene " when mel butchers all those men in front of his kids"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 23, 2017
armadeo:

webDl please how clear is it?
.. its clear.. watched it on a 42 inch TV.. just like watching 720p bluray
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2017
armadeo:

but of course.

long before the era of downloads, i bought all those collection movies like 20 in 1 dvd. had mel gibson i think they are still somewhere in my house.

the patriot fav scene " when mel butchers all those men in front of his kids"

Woa! The first time I watched Braveheart was on DBN nightshade show, can't forget that night.

When Mel butchered those English soldiers in front of his kids was one of my favorite scene also the kids seeing the beast side of their dad for the first time.

Please if you can still remember some of those old epic movies suggest them let me re-watch cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 11:15pm On May 23, 2017
ak33n:
http://dl.funsaber.net/movie/96/3/John.Wick.Chapter.2.2017.720p.WEB-DL.x265.HEVC.Funsaber_Net.mkv
I want to watch it again on a clearer format. What is your take on the audio and video of this link?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 4:50am On May 24, 2017
androsurf:

Not working ooo... I gave up
send PAYU to 127
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:40am On May 24, 2017
Dotng:

I want to watch it again on a clearer format. What is your take on the audio and video of this link?
download it and find out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2017
androsurf:

Not working ooo... I gave up
PAYG to 777.. Not paygo! Or visit hsi.glo.com then activate PAYG from there.
Also too, go to your access point settings and clear the proxy and port if there's any(leave it empty).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by androsurf: 6:51am On May 24, 2017
daamazing:
Also too, go to your access point settings and clear the proxy and port if there's any(leave it empty).

Okay boss, let me try it. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2017
androsurf:

Okay boss, let me try it. Thanks
Yeah!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:52am On May 24, 2017
armadeo:

Fzmovies?

Nah...

Mkvcage.....
Directdlmovie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 3:13pm On May 24, 2017
John Wick Chapter 2. Available in WEB-DL format on fzmovies. 271MB
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2017
Dotng:
John Wick Chapter 2. Available in WEB-DL format on fzmovies. 271MB
Downloaded...thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bowlinggreen: 4:53pm On May 24, 2017
I love that movie! Jim Babcock from www.pestcontrolbowlinggreen.com introduced me to it and I'm hooked.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by androsurf: 5:31pm On May 24, 2017
daamazing:

What's the secret of making the download speed not to drop. It keeps dropping back to 0k each 5secs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by androsurf: 5:32pm On May 24, 2017
toluxe0075:

send PAYU to 127
What's the secret of making the download speed not to drop. It keeps dropping back to 0k each 5secs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by androsurf: 5:32pm On May 24, 2017
ak33n:
I really don't know..
I'm sorry. maybe u missed something when you were setting it.. check it again

It's browsing now. Thanks. hat's the secret of making the download speed not to drop. It keeps dropping back to 0k each 5secs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2017
androsurf:

Wait for about a minute, don't pause it, it'll go. It's creating the file so it doesn't get corrupt when downloading.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by androsurf: 5:54pm On May 24, 2017
daamazing:
Wait for about a minute, don't pause it, it'll go. It's creating the file so it doesn't get corrupt when downloading.

The highest speed I'm getting is 200kb/s and that will be stable for like 3secs, then it will drop back to 100kb, then to 60kb, then 10kb, then 0kb... But when the download is stable, the speed will be at 20kb/s.

I wanted to download a file of 250mb, it did 8mb in 30mins And I'm having full 3G bar with H+. Or downloading at night will be faster?

I'm sorry for the long epistle, thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2017
androsurf:

The highest speed I'm getting is 200kb/s and that will be stable for like 3secs, then it will drop back to 100kb, then to 60kb, then 10kb, then 0kb... But when the download is stable, the speed will be at 20kb/s.

I wanted to download a file of 250mb, it did 8mb in 30mins And I'm having full 3G bar with H+. Or downloading at night will be faster?

I'm sorry for the long epistle, thanks
what proxy service do you use when downloading? Use muchproxy.com and select France. It's the fastest.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LaconicINC: 6:08pm On May 24, 2017
androsurf:

Nope. I was sending payu to 172, and it's telling me my current did not allow the service. I will try the Paygo now. Thanks
same response am getting

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 6:22pm On May 24, 2017
dljbd1:

Downloaded...thanks
You are welcome.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LaconicINC: 6:40pm On May 24, 2017
Mine browse but does not download

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by androsurf: 6:43pm On May 24, 2017
daamazing:
what proxy service do you use when downloading? Use muchproxy.com and select France. It's the fastest.

I'm using turbohide. Will try it now. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by androsurf: 6:44pm On May 24, 2017
LaconicINC:
same response am getting

Mine is working now though, regardless of that response. I uninstalled the ucmini and reinstalled it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LaconicINC: 6:54pm On May 24, 2017
androsurf:

Mine is working now though, regardless of that response. I uninstalled the ucmini and reinstalled it.
please can you help me out, I dont know exactly what am missing, can we talk on whatsapp please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 6:56pm On May 24, 2017
LaconicINC:
same response am getting
don't bother yourself with the response, just follow the procedure in the picture below

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Canme4u(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
androsurf:

Nope. I was sending payu to 172, and it's telling me my current did not allow the service. I will try the Paygo now. Thanks

try both, don't mind whatever message they replied with, reboot your phone and connect your browser again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
Man Cannes film festival is a must next year. The line up of movies i'm seeing this year are pretty impressive.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LaconicINC: 7:47pm On May 24, 2017
toluxe0075:

don't bother yourself with the response, just follow the procedure in the picture below
followed the instructions when I got to the proxy site and input the link, browse.php does not come up, no response, it just takes be back without anything popping up
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Canme4u(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
LaconicINC:
Mine browse but does not download
click on those file you are trying to download, click and hold so that it will show details, copy the link and go to www.muchproxy.com
paste the link in the provided box and click go...

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: ozaji, phr0nesis(m), WriterNig and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.