Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3723470 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Goahead:
Here you go https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1MXDzRQ3zSodjk3SnpLdDFkT1k/preview?pli=1 download and update
jeez this app rocks in 3 different dimensions, even found names of movies I was looking for like the "the croods", "turbo", "cloudy meatballs", "megamind" etc and it even got SUBTITLES.... thanks a bunch bro!!! bt can't find Hunger games mockingjay, still looking tho

off to go download & watch turbo.... animation rocks!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 28, 2015
cao:
Contract.
Finally going to use irokotv to finally watch something other than Flower Girl. Where the heck can I watch Phone Swap?
you watch nollywood movies?undecided…… that quite a $Ho¢K3Rshocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 28, 2015
now itz got a Fourth Dimension to it... just found my all time favorite movie, today totally started well

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ziesha098(f): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
In a row to watch Interstellar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Preboy:

you watch nollywood movies?undecided…… that quite a $Ho¢K3Rshocked
They started doing films that made sense again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Stash house

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why did I get married... Almost rounding up then I'll go for bridal fever
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
purplekayc:
So much hype about this movie dont know maybe to call it a comedy
or action film.
This is the worst marvel movie have seen so far

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!! , I fear u o! .

With ur post , I can bet that most won't believe ur opinions or views on movies again, even if you are right
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Goodkidd:

Lol I beg to disagree. I think Fury was more intense. Also the lack of a very good melancholic soundtrack kinda made American Sniper dull but the movies is a classic anyway. Clint Eastwood is a legend and all but I'd rank Lone survivor over American Sniper tho

Watched American sniper, then spent hours reading everything on Chris kyle. Now ill love to read his book . I have not watched fury yet, but do you think it will have the same effect on me, say yes make I download immediately.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
cao:
@Preboy, did you watch Pirates! In An Adventure with Scientists!? I really liked that one. To be honest, Aardman Animations could release claymation of drying paint and I would probably watch it.

I read some of ur posts and I have to say that anything you say about movies will be accepted by me . So pls be my guide .
Can u tell me five interesting and recent movies that I can download .

To give you an idea of movies I like , ill name some of the ones I found interesting and watched over and over again .
Guardians of the galaxy
Thor
American sniper
X-men films
Transformers
Hobbit and lord of the rings
Edge of tommorow
Jack Ryan
Divergent
Dracula untold
Now you see me

I guess with this you will know the kinda films ill like . So can you guide me on the next five films to watch ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
dolphinheart:

Watched American sniper, then spent hours reading everything on Chris kyle. Now ill love to read his book . I have not watched fury yet, but do you think it will have the same effect on me, say yes make I download immediately.

Lol I'm reading Chris kylees book right now sef. American Sniper. I got to find out he was even friends with Marcus luttrell, the lone survivor guy. Download fury asap. Sweet movie u wouldn't wanna go back to American Sniper lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UjSizzle(f): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2015
The Imitation Games.

Such an enticing movie. Cumberbatch's really outdone his Sherlock Holmes legacy here cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
cao:

They started doing films that made sense again.
really?... you mind mentioning a few that is watchable
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
watching Justice League: Throne Of Atlantis ... crappiest movie I've watched so far in 2015. For Pete's sake, what business does super man have with Wonder woman?undecided

DC might just lose a fan if they keep making crappy movies like son of batman, throne of Atlantis etc.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dunamis009: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
12 yrs a slave
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
2 guns
The berlin file cheesy
sleepy hollow

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
dolphinheart:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!! , I fear u o! .

With ur post , I can bet that most won't believe ur opinions or views on movies again, even if you are right
i say it again,this is the lowest marvel movie i have seen so far.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HellgateEnt: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
In 2012 Moe Money and DJ Big Stew shocked the hip hop world with their movie producing debut of “Somebody Got To Die”. The film was an instant success and was listed as the #1 underground film by Don Diva Magazine.

In April, of 2015 they will be releasing their newest feature film, “East Side Story”. The movie stars rapper “Moe Money” who is most commonly known for his smash hits with artists like The Lox and Mase, and is directed by DJ Big Stew, who also has a successful past in hip hop. His New York TV show “Fat Cat and Big Stew” was notorious for interviewing top artists such as the Ying Yang Twins, Fat Joe, and Snoop Lion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4AtfIym_yc

To give the fans a little teaser, Big Stew has just released the “East Side Story” mixtape. Listeners will enjoy cuts from the hottest underground rappers in NYC, and all over the country. Some of the artists featured are Moe Money, Kid Named breezy, and even Pusha-T.

There is already a big underground buzz for this movie release and it’s projected to increase over the next few months. When asked for his thoughts on the increasing anticipation, Big Stew had this to say, “This film is different than anything I’ve ever done. I put everything I had into it and I think that everyone that watches this movie will be able to relate to its characters

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HellgateEnt: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4AtfIym_yc In 2012 Moe Money and DJ Big Stew shocked the hip hop world with their movie producing debut of “Somebody Got To Die”. The film was an instant success and was listed as the #1 underground film by Don Diva Magazine.

In April, of 2015 they will be releasing their newest feature film, “East Side Story”. The movie stars rapper “Moe Money” who is most commonly known for his smash hits with artists like The Lox and Mase, and is directed by DJ Big Stew, who also has a successful past in hip hop. His New York TV show “Fat Cat and Big Stew” was notorious for interviewing top artists such as the Ying Yang Twins, Fat Joe, and Snoop Lion.

To give the fans a little teaser, Big Stew has just released the “East Side Story” mixtape. Listeners will enjoy cuts from the hottest underground rappers in NYC, and all over the country. Some of the artists featured are Moe Money, Kid Named breezy, and even Pusha-T.

There is already a big underground buzz for this movie release and it’s projected to increase over the next few months. When asked for his thoughts on the increasing anticipation, Big Stew had this to say, “This film is different than anything I’ve ever done. I put everything I had into it and I think that everyone that watches this movie will be able to relate to its characters

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2015
The-Lord-of-the-Rings---The-Return-of-the-King

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is the movie am really waiting for grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nickz(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
No Ordinary Family
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
redemption
anabelle
winters tale
empire state

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2015
watching MR PEABOY AND SHEAMAN[ANIMATION]

up next WE WILL NEVER TAKE PARIS
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin honestly i dont blame the koreans for getting pissed off with kimjun un pooing in his pants and all

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2015
just finished the maze runner and fury now.

fury was something else. war aint no joke.

patiently waiting for american sniper, any torrent links hook me up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Goodkidd:

Lol I'm reading Chris kylees book right now sef. American Sniper. I got to find out he was even friends with Marcus luttrell, the lone survivor guy. Download fury asap. Sweet movie u wouldn't wanna go back to American Sniper lol

Just watched fury again(2nd time in as many days), this is what I have to say to you

Thank you for advising me to watch it,its a great movie . Ill still watch it again .

No thank you for allowing me to watch it, its not a sweet movie .ill still watch it again and delibrately forget watching it.

In conclusion, that is a film you have to watch to know why you should not have watched it. Ha! War no good o!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hrykanu231(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please how do I download movies on BlackBerry z10. Whenever I click on download the movie starts playing online
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

I read some of ur posts and I have to say that anything you say about movies will be accepted by me . So pls be my guide .
Can u tell me five interesting and recent movies that I can download .

To give you an idea of movies I like , ill name some of the ones I found interesting and watched over and over again .
Guardians of the galaxy
Thor
American sniper
X-men films
Transformers
Hobbit and lord of the rings
Edge of tommorow
Jack Ryan
Divergent
Dracula untold
Now you see me

I guess with this you will know the kinda films ill like . So can you guide me on the next five films to watch ?
where can i download them mtn don open am

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.