Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724904 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
the mummy is ok
but those ancient ones that was done in Egypt better
Damfostopper:
ah tell yu... I just wasted time to wait for hdrip to download.... after watching belko experiment.... split and wonder Woman.... they are below what I expected..... to download The Mummy dey do me sumhow
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
sladonery:
Going in Style.. Crime does pay afterall... Lol. Good movies

Only in movies.

Going out in style - 6.8/10

The zoo keeper's wife - 6/10

Gifted - 7/10

The lost city of Z preview just weak me. Don't wanna watch something I'll regret.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Remember me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vosquare: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
any dope latest movie to download?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Csami:

Only in movies.

Going out in style - 6.8/10

The zoo keeper's wife - 6/10

Gifted - 7/10

The lost city of Z preview just weak me. Don't wanna watch something I'll regret.

I ended up fast forward lost city. Don't even bother to download. Don't know why Charlie decided to do this crap.

I need to see legend of the sword and sing even rates has no HD links

Any links
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newsheriffintown: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
armadeo:

I ended up fast forward lost city. Don't even bother to download. Don't know why Charlie decided to do this crap.

Any links
"The lost city Z a crap " am not sure you kwn what you've talking about because if this the movie l watched dude you missed. for lost city Z his one of the best historical /true lifestory movie have watch this year unless you fancy only action movie .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newsheriffintown: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

Germany has done it's fair share of good and bad in the world , during the reign of Adolf Hitler(a German) led the movement for world war 2 and killing almost half a billion Jews all in the name of they are infidels that's one of the worst times in human history, talk less about the Berlin Wall and other things Germany has done , so I think Hollywood is just stylishly reminding them that we bad ooooooo (America unto the atomic bombs ) but u are badder than bad (Germany) grin

PS this list u listed about great inventions accoladed to Germans is flawed like weeeetttinnn.

In other news Winter is Here grin
my brother don't let ignorance be your teacher The Germans are not your mate when it comes to technology for the ww2 you're talking about shape today's world we leaving so please if you don't believe what am saying you can use Google

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
armadeo:

Any links

Anyway I had my mind already made up about it then I saw BVS Dawn Of Justice after a long time. I'm giving it a 7.

The lost city of Z can collect dust till I change my mind maybe next year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
newsheriffintown:

my brother don't let ignorance be your teacher The Germans are not your mate when it comes to technology for the ww2 you're talking about shape today's world we leaving so please if you don't believe what am saying you can use Google

Pay no mind to that guy. For him to be pulling stats out of his bum bum should tell you something. Hilter killed half a billion jews!? Ask am how many Jews dey that period for hilter to have murder 500million of them!?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
newsheriffintown:

"The lost city Z a crap " am not sure you kwn what you've talking about because if this the movie l watched dude you missed. for lost city Z his one of the best historical /true lifestory movie have watch this year unless you fancy only action movie .

every man to his choice
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newsheriffintown: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
armadeo:

every man to his choice

my brother sometimes we watch movie not because its action pack but to be educated and learn from history and this what Z his all about
Note: did you kwn that after ww1 there were places(lost civilization) in native America that was yet to be discovered by the Europeans .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
newsheriffintown:

my brother sometimes we watch movie not because its action pack but to be educated and learn from history and this what Z his all about
Note: did you kwn that after ww1 there were places(lost civilization) in native America that was yet to be discovered by the Europeans .

as recent as 1992 they discovered a lost tribe in Nigeria here were people were still going about naked. nothing new there. I am a movie buff and to me its about entertainment. lost city of z didnt do it for me. sinmple.

ps i know exactly were to go when i require knowledge education and history. A movie will always twist the truth to suit its purpose.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Coyotejack(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
newsheriffintown:

No body is disputing Germany's technology or their advancements

But it doesn't write their wrong doing of the past

And please the guy asked why is Germany being potrayed as villains in Hollywood and I gave my two cents .. abeg leave trash for LAWMA undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Coyotejack(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Csami:

Pay no mind to that guy. For him to be pulling stats out of his bum bum should tell you something. Hilter killed half a billion jews!? Ask am how many Jews dey that period for hilter to have murder 500million of them!?

Watch Schindler's list undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newsheriffintown: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
armadeo:

as recent as 1992 they discovered a lost tribe in Nigeria here were people were still going about naked. nothing new there. I am a movie buff and to me its about entertainment. lost city of z didnt do it for me. sinmple.

ps i know exactly were to go when i require knowledge education and history. A movie will always twist the truth to suit its purpose.
am talking about Lost Civilization in The Amazon jungle .
lost tribe and lost civilization are two different word
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newsheriffintown: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

we all kwn the Germans killed 6 million Jew and not half a billion.but remember "all his fair in war" and they were all casualties of war but DAT doesn't mean the Germans in general are Bad just as Hollywood portrays
my point his not a single movie done about the brilliance of the Germans and also you kwn the Americans are no saint
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Coyotejack(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
newsheriffintown:

we all kwn the Germans killed 6 million Jew and not half a billion.but remember "all his fair in war" and they were all casualties of war but DAT doesn't mean the Germans in general are Bad just as Hollywood portrays
my point his not a single movie done about the brilliance of the Germans and also you kwn the Americans are no saint

U have digressed from the main point bro.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

U have digressed from the main point bro.

What point are you trying to make?

Coyotejack:

Schlinder's list told you hilter killed 500million jews? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Coyotejack(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Csami:

U see undecided I was just airing my opinion ,u and sheriff came and build nest on my head .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Coyotejack(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Csami:

Schlinder's list told you hilter killed 500million jews? undecided
Ok maybe the numbers where adjusted for inflation grin grin it doesn't still change the fact that Hollywood still potray Germans as Villains which was the main point. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

U see undecided I was just airing my opinion ,u and sheriff came and build nest on my head .

If your point is to give bad stats, throw fake points and call it opinion, abeg don't ever make it public.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Coyotejack(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Csami:

If your point is to give bad stats, throw fake points and call it opinion, abeg don't ever make it public.
Message received.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newsheriffintown: 1:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Csami:

his 6 million not 500 million and have watch the Schlinder's list
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by edkai: 2:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Hello fellow movie lovers...please this young damsel needs a favour from you guys. She vying for a scholarship to be trained at the Royal Arts Academy under the mentorship of Emem Isong. All she asking for is that you spare at least a minute of your time to visit this link and place a vote for her. She is smart, and intelligent. You will be helping her in taking a step closer to her dream....
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
War For The Planet of the Apes 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hayorlad: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Homecoming

8/10

laffed AF......

but expected more from Peter's and Vulture's clash....

sound effects no be joke......

tony stark is one hilariously crazy man......never fails.....

BTW....ah really need dht Vulture's Second-in-command's shocker

blow of laive.....anybody
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
obixcel:
War For The Planet of the Apes 9/10

Did Cesar die?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Did Cesar die?
Chai!!
You want him to spoil movie o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
The Promise

Nice movie, another sad story. Fight for freedom is not easy thing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Did Cesar die?
bros just try and see this movie...it keeps getting better. Here's d 4th trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwF_TE66zmM
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2017
obixcel:
bros just try and see this movie...it keeps getting better. Here's d 4th trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwF_TE66zmM

okay...will do...

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: MrJorge(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.