Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3723721 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
jorhney:

where can I download this movie
you can use torrents
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 15, 2015
proffnico:
u tried..
lol... this is my usage for juz one month

sowie for the derail y'all... meanwhile watching MI[mission impossible] 2
Tom cruise always kill it, little wonder why he is my favorite actor

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 1:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Preboy:

lol... this is my usage for juz one month

sowie for the derail y'all... meanwhile watching MI[mission impossible] 2
Tom cruise always kill it, little wonder why he is my favorite actor

Wow!
This is crazy

Amma buy my android soon and join you guys....but for the meantime visafone BB subcription is the way grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joshuamoses101(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
like seriously? why hasnt anybody mentioned think like a man 1 and 2....am a fan of fiction[color=#006600][/color] but mehn i dont think there is anybody who will watch that movie and not like......did i say like ? oohh sorry i meant love....have repeated it over and over again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2015

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
The African Americans: Many River's to cross... Documentary
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2015
watching...

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox... I'm juz loving the twist
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ReggieMedia(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Who remembers Igodo?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
ReggieMedia:
Who remembers Igodo?
u mean that scary Igbo film??.. watched it n 1999 ..

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Just watched Focus at the cinema, not a bad film, we certainly had a few laughs. Finally saw the advert for John Wick - it looks so sweet, remind never to kill a guy's dog.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Preboy:
watching...

I love the DCUAOM, I do need to catch up on the two they released after the Son of Batman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joywendy(f): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Preboy:
watching...

You left Korra to be watching old stuff, something way don die since tongue grin

How far? Long time smiley

cao nice to see you too, welcome back cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2015
cao:

I love the DCUAOM, I do need to catch up on the two they released after the Son of Batman.

Ya me too, even though I totally hated son of batman and throne of Atlantis... there are two other JLA movies that were released this year and I'd watch them before this week runs out. seems DC is on a spreegrin

anyway I wish they'd just continue ma favorite comic team series; Young Justice... killing time with Ultimate Spider-man tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2015
joywendy:

You left Korra to be watching old stuff, something way don die since tongue grin

Thanks, I've been lurking a bit in the gaming section. Oh Korra, I've already rewatched the whole series again. I might be tempted to find my ATLA DVDs and start from the beginning again.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2015
joywendy:

wow! it been ages dearie... I'm gud tho, chilling wif ma books, downloading movies, looking out for new series... you know the drill nawink

justice league: TFP isn't old, ah think it was released in 2013 or 2014... and Korra is over, guys gotta move on

so what have you been up to?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2015
watching...

The Box Trolls [Animation]

Up Next
The Pirate Fairy[Animation]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Preboy:

Ya me too, even though I totally hated son of batman and throne of Atlantis... there are two other JLA movies that were released this year and I'd watch them before this week runs out. seems DC is on a spreegrin

anyway I wish they'd just continue ma favorite comic team series; Young Justice... killing time with Ultimate Spider-man tho
I stopped with the end of the original DCAU (I watched all (including the films) except Static Shock), those cartoons own me. I keep hearing good thing about Young Justice, then how the network killed it because they didn't want girls to watch their show or some equally stupid shtako.

The last marvel animated TV show I watched was Marvel: Anime, simply because it was on Crackle. I miss the 90s X-Men & Spidey animated series, after the way they ended the Spidey one with the clone saga and Mary Jane still lost I kinda dropped them. Although, X-Men Evolution & Wolverine and the X-Men did catch my attention.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
warm bodies

PS: I know this is weird/crazy but I've been feeling like a zombie since I saw this movie

This film should have done better than it did.

Anywho, I'll finally kick back and watch Horns. Hey, I tried waiting the legal way, but y'all decided to avoid my city so..."me I say, na your fault be that."
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2015
cao:

I stopped with the end of the original DCAU (I watched all (including the films) except Static Shock), those cartoons own me. I keep hearing good thing about Young Justice, then how the network killed it because they didn't want girls to watch their show or some equally stupid shtako.

The last marvel animated TV show I watched was Marvel: Anime, simply because it was on Crackle. I miss the 90s X-Men & Spidey animated series, after the way they ended the Spidey one with the clone saga and Mary Jane still lost I kinda dropped them. Although, X-Men Evolution & Wolverine and the X-Men did catch my attention.
@bolded is that even a reason to end such an entertaining show like young Justice... crazy producers pulling strings anyhow cus they can [ANGRY]

I'm surprised you're a fan of DCU, I thought you were Miss Marvelwink. I'd use to watch the 90's Spidey(spectacular spiderman I think) too, I was young then, probably 4, even watch every episodes of the fantastic 4 and first season of Wolverine and the X-men before them crazy producers pulled the strings on both shows.... arrggghhhh HULK MAD!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Preboy:

@bolded is that even a reason to end such an entertaining show like young Justice... crazy producers pulling strings anyhow cus they can [ANGRY]

I'm surprised you're a fan of DCU, I thought you were Miss Marvelwink. I'd use to watch the 90's Spidey(spectacular spiderman I think) too, I was young then, probably 4, even watch every episodes of the fantastic 4 and first season of Wolverine and the X-men before them crazy producers pulled the strings on both shows.... arrggghhhh HULK MAD!!!!
Whoops, I confused it with Teen Titans, yup that was essentially why it got cancelled. I keep hearing good things about that one. http://io9.com/paul-dini-superhero-cartoon-execs-dont-want-largely-f-1483758317
DC have a rather decent animation collection, Timm & Dini did a rather fantastic thing with the DCAU, they did good, so one has to enjoy a masterpiece when one sees one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:16am On Feb 17, 2015
John Wick...well the website I'm streaming from has it and I'm too impatient to wait for the UK release in April. Hollywood you don mess up, how can naija rock the film before UK? And they wonder why folks watch pirate? Seriously, the shtako is available in full HD on the internet. Oh well, na them sabi.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joywendy(f): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2015
cao:

Thanks, I've been lurking a bit in the gaming section. Oh Korra, I've already rewatched the whole series again. I might be tempted to find my ATLA DVDs and start from the beginning again.

You are welcome smiley

oh cao the famous gamer wink

rewatch that series again after the way it ended? The ending wasn't satisfying enough leaving mako and korra alive grin Yeah ATLA was pretty cool though smiley
The more you watch, the more you notice the errors and pay some attention to some areas

Preboy:

wow! it been ages dearie... I'm gud tho, chilling wif ma books, downloading movies, looking out for new series... you know the drill nawink
justice league: TFP isn't old, ah think it was released in 2013 or 2014... and Korra is over, guys gotta move on
so what have you been up to?
yes oh it has been long, you even changed your font style. henhen
You are enjoying oh!
The flashpoint paradox was released in 2013 please what year are we now? old film tongue grin

I'm cool oh, just chilling around.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2015

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Wild Card. To be honest, they had me at Jason Statham.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blake777(m): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2015
GONE GIRL y'all suld watch dat movie ..thank me later
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 18, 2015
joywendy:

yes oh it has been long, you even changed your font style. henhen
You are enjoying oh!
The flashpoint paradox was released in 2013 please what year are we now? old film tongue grin

I'm cool oh, just chilling around.

Lol... i guess Korra is so 2014 too tongue. Hope you like the font style, i could change it if you don't. Anything for a Darling, sowie ah meant dearie

hmmm chilling huh.... that reminds me, where did you chill off too on Val's day?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 18, 2015
cao:

Whoops, I confused it with Teen Titans, yup that was essentially why it got cancelled. I keep hearing good things about that one. http://io9.com/paul-dini-superhero-cartoon-execs-dont-want-largely-f-1483758317
DC have a rather decent animation collection, Timm & Dini did a rather fantastic thing with the DCAU, they did good, so one has to enjoy a masterpiece when one sees one.

Mehn i juz hope he rethinks the entire scenario cus I love the young justice characters, I'm actually tired of JLA, been watching them since I was 5, guys need new faces. Well I love DC when it comes to animation, Marvel does justice with Movies, hence my anticipation for "Ant Man" and "The Avengers: age of ultron".
I also watched an episode of teen Titans once, it ranks 4th at "most annoying shows I watched in 2014". it made Teletubbies look like watching The AVENGERS

Seriously I'm still surprise you are into DC comics, I thought you only do Marvel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 18, 2015
Watching....

Appleseed Alpha

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Did a rerun of Bourne trilogy (I don't count Bourne Legacy as part of Bourne series). Those trilogy never get old. Matt Damon as Jason Bourne was solid.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joywendy(f): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Preboy:

Lol... i guess Korra is so 2014 too tongue. Hope you like the font style, i could change it if you don't. Anything for a Darling, sowie ah meant dearie

hmmm chilling huh.... that reminds me, where did you chill off too on Val's day?

lol grin

It's cool, you ain't serious dearie Ko dearie ni tongue

Yes chilling cheesy

me? i had so much fun that day, i saw the 7 wonders of the world, i haven't been so happy in my life tongue grin

and thanks, you know what wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Preboy:

Mehn i juz hope he rethinks the entire scenario cus I love the young justice characters, I'm actually tired of JLA, been watching them since I was 5, guys need new faces. Well I love DC when it comes to animation, Marvel does justice with Movies, hence my anticipation for "Ant Man" and "The Avengers: age of ultron".
I also watched an episode of teen Titans once, it ranks 4th at "most annoying shows I watched in 2014". it made Teletubbies look like watching The AVENGERS

Seriously I'm still surprise you are into DC comics, I thought you only do Marvel

Marvel made more sense to me with its misfits, unlike DC which appears to revolve around rich/entitled folks and the universe's ultimate Boy Scout. Seriously, one can relate more to Spiderman, X-Men & the F4 than Batman, Superman or Aquaman. We certainly feel more for Peter Parker than Bruce Wayne, since we see more of ourselves in the former than the latter.

But, they all make some entertaining shows and films, I'll give them that. Although, I no longer follow mainstream comics (too expensive). I now deal with independents and limited runs. eg. Millarworld comics (Kick-Ass, Super Crooks, Wanted etc. Usually violent and funny, the guy is Scottish - they actually tone down the violence in the films), Irredeemable (superhero turned supervillain, seriously there's no going back for the guy) and Thief of Thieves (master thief tries to go straight, but his son's wahala messes that up. Ongoing, AMC will be making a tv series out of it eventually...it did take them forever to do Walking Dead...)

Back to the original thread, Guardians of the Galaxy. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
joywendy:

lol grin

It's cool, you ain't serious dearie Ko dearie ni tongue

Yes chilling cheesy

me? i had so much fun that day, i saw the 7 wonders of the world, i haven't been so happy in my life tongue grin

and thanks, you know what wink

wow! 7 wonders of the world.... ah so envy that dude ryt now *coughs*. Anyway I'm glad you had fun, me? not so much

*whispers* thanks for what na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.