Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3710402 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (3823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
About to watch Insurgent in 3D with D-Box.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Watched The Usual Suspects

... and Wild Card

... last night.

Both films were different as night and day. The former was a masterclass, a typical crime thriller. The later's plot is so pretentious and over ambitious that it ended up ruining what would have been a decent storytelling. That being said, Jason Statham shone like million stars in his lead role as Nick Wild
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Preboy:
you guys should try and add pics to the movies you're watching. i almost downloaded ender's game before realizing that i've watched the movie on satellite TV bt didn't catch the name as i wasn't around when it started, so plz, abeg, biko etc try and add pics/posters of any movie you post

in other news, there is this movie i saw during joyprime advert, it had mad monsters trucks, acted in a desert-like environ, and the people were like canibbals with rings and chains all over... plz if you know the name, i'd be most grateful

I believe what you were looking for is Monster Man

There were human multilation, cannibalism, and of course, Monster Truck.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guys, please I need download links to the following Nigerian movies:
1. Dazzling Mirage
2. Phone swap
3. October 1st.

thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
#crank.
#crank:High voltage.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by orijinalApreel(f): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Action is JOHN WICK,DARK KNIGHT,DARK KNIGHT RISES...
Comedy is SCHUKS TSABALALA south africa tour guide..d most comedy movie so far...
Vampire is-UNDERWORLD...
Romance is-THE LUCKY ONE...
Horror is-THE WRONG TURN...

Tv series.
Action is-24,GOTHAM,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by orijinalApreel(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
The best korean movie so far is SECRET LOVE...guys u nid 2 watch dat movie..d movie,actors nd actresses nd d story line was awesome...its so emotional and intriguing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lockout

PS: this movie was so good, I watched and read the five minute long credits

koice and cao there's a movie I'm looking for but dunno the name. the plot twist starts with a single dad dropping off his daughter in school. I think he ate a bad egg or something then the camera goes into his body and starts showing all the activities of the bacteria/virus/demon/whatever that eventually lead to his death. dunno kno if he lerra died sha. abeg dyu kno the name??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nmeri17:
Lockout

koice and cao there's a movie I'm looking for but dunno the name. the plot twist starts with a single dad dropping off his daughter in school. I think he ate a bad egg or something then the camera goes into his body and starts showing all the activities of the bacteria/virus/demon/whatever that eventually lead to his death. dunno kno if he lerra died sha. abeg dyu kno the name??

Lockout is an entertaining film. The only film I can think of is Osmosis Jones, although the guy didn't die and the internal body scenes were animated. Oh and he ate an egg contaminated with a chimpanzee's poop.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nmeri17:
Lockout

Cool movie

Joseph Gilgun "the psycho" makes it fun! cheesy cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nmeri17:
Lockout

there's a movie I'm looking for but dunno the name. the plot twist starts with a single dad dropping off his daughter in school. I think he ate a bad egg or something then the camera goes into his body and starts showing all the activities of the bacteria/virus/demon/whatever that eventually lead to his death. dunno kno if he lerra died sha. abeg dyu kno the name??
I think he went to the zoo and not a school, fought with a chimp over an egg, won the fight then ate the egg. The antibodies had helicopters & secret agents, and its an animated movie

osmosis Jones is the movie you're looking for
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
funkyjms:

Cool movie

Joseph Gilgun "the psycho" makes it fun! cheesy cheesy
he totally killed that role mehn!! cheesy
without doubt the movie's best actor. then the guy in the lead role did a good job as well
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Preboy:

I think he went to the zoo and not a school, fought with a chimp over an egg, won the fight then ate the egg. The antibodies had helicopters & secret agents, and its an animated movie

osmosis Jones is the movie you're looking for
yea cheesy thanks man!! yu too cao. that's the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by osagiemma: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Watching Now

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miscellaneous(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2015
orijinalApreel:
Action is JOHN WICK,DARK KNIGHT,DARK KNIGHT RISES...
Comedy is SCHUKS TSABALALA south africa tour guide..d most comedy movie so far...
Vampire is-UNDERWORLD...
Romance is-THE LUCKY ONE...
Horror is-THE WRONG TURN...

Tv series.
Action is-24,GOTHAM,

sist abeg list all the comedy movies serially. . . I confuse d way u list dem o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Miscellaneous:

sist abeg list all the comedy movies serially. . . I confuse d way u list dem o
Try
Blended
Top Five
Wedding Ringer

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Just finished watching "Tracers"

Focus 2015 loading....starring Will Smith wink

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tracers...simply cause someone else on NL watched it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
cao:
Tracers...simply cause someone else on NL watched it.

is it worth it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gracyel(f): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Just finished fifty shades of grey. That movie is craaaazzzzyyyyy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
armadeo:

is it worth it?
It looks okay so far, the parkour scenes are looking good, but I haven't really gone far, I've been trying to help my housemate fix some issues with her iPhone. Worst case, if the film sucks I get to see some parkour/free running & Taylor Lautner shirtless (unless he keeps it on).

UPDATE: It could have been better, the poster could be considered slightly misleading since he never really fires a gun. The action really took its sweet time to happen & it suffers from shaky action camera syndrome, but the parkour wasn't bad, don't go in with high expectations. At least it was not as disappointing as Jupiter Ascending*.

*I really had high hopes for that film, it's now my standard for disappointing films, I now use it as my guideline.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
cao:

It looks okay so far, the parkour scenes are looking good, but I haven't really gone far, I've been trying to help my housemate fix some issues with her iPhone. Worst case, if the film sucks I get to see some parkour/free running & Taylor Lautner shirtless (unless he keeps it on).

UPDATE: It could have been better, the poster could be considered slightly misleading since he never really fires a gun. The action really took its sweet time to happen & it suffers from shaky action camera syndrome, but the parkour wasn't bad, don't go in with high expectations. At least it was not as disappointing as Jupiter Ascending*.

*I really had high hopes for that film, it's now my standard for disappointing films, I now use it as my guideline.

Jupiter ascending is the worst movie this year. I couldn't even watch it halfway. It sucked.

Currently watching hunger games. Now on catching fire the first copy I had was bad so I ignored it. Its very interesting.

I don't think I will risk this tracer. Will wait till its shown on TV. Next year

Also did u see 50 shades. What's your opinion. Because someone other poster called it crazy. There's a lot of hype on the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donkelz(m): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2015
Man! Focus II is the bomb! Watched it today and I couldn't leave it till the last scene. Will Smith knows how to bring his A game to a movie.

Just downloaded "Tracers", "Gladiator" and one bollywood movie like that "Asoka".

Please I need a link to download LXG (League of Xtraordinary Gentlemen) and Faceoff on blackberry. Pls take note, links I could download with on blackberry.

That 50 Shades of Grey is rubbish! BDSM movie that ended with the woman walking out of the relationship because she was in love and the guy was just looking to satisfy his animalistic sexual tendencies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2015
armadeo:

Jupiter ascending is the worst movie this year. I couldn't even watch it halfway. It sucked.

Currently watching hunger games. Now on catching fire the first copy I had was bad so I ignored it. Its very interesting.

I don't think I will risk this tracer. Will wait till its shown on TV. Next year

Also did u see 50 shades. What's your opinion. Because someone other poster called it crazy. There's a lot of hype on the movie

I've no intention of watching bad fanfiction. I didn't read 50 shades in its original incarnation - Twilight fanfiction called Masters of the Universe on fanfiction.net, I avoided it like the plague since it was in the sparkly emo boy (AKA Twilight) fandom. The author does not seem to understand BDSM, the fact that Christian Grey ignored the safe word, actively didn't care for his partner's needs and outright ignores the other tenets of BDSM, just annoys me. I recommend watching The Secretary, it's definitely the most unconventional love story I've ever watched. Plus, the fact that EL James wrote the bit about Christian removing his socks individually* just had me in stitches and sealed its fate.

*how else is he supposed to do it, simultaneously? Girl...leave the premises immediately.

Enjoy Gilbert Gottfried reading 50 shades. For those who might recognise his voice, he was Iago (Jafar's parrot) in Aladdin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkLqAlIETkA

EDIT: They censored BD.SM?! It's not an explicit word, looks like I'll now be writing it's full name, if that isn't censored - bondage, discipline, sadomasochism (sadism & masochism). See the actual words are not censored, so why is its acronym censored?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (3823) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.