Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3712165 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (3823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2018
BADNEAT:
nice one..thanks..now...you're Dismissed!
Lol...Leader: "Do I look like a m o ro n"?
Soldier: Yes No Sir grin grin
I saw that part in the trailer when it was advertised in the theatre....that was what aroused my interest in d movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2018
The Mountain Between Us . I saw this last night before going to bed. 7/10 A really good and emotional movie. Idris Elba and the Titanic beauty grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2018
The Commuter 9/10
The Greatest Showman 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2018
colossus2:
The Commuter 9/10
The Greatest Showman 8/10

The link to the Greatest Showman I saw was CAMRip. Is yours of good picture quality? If so, share the link.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2018
Thor Ragnarok is officially out in WEB-DL. Hehehe. Thanks Oluwa. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by etiosa24(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2018
Beorn:
Link to the site
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Beorn:

The link to the Greatest Showman I saw was CAMRip. Is yours of good picture quality? If so, share the link.
Saw both in the cinema
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
etiosa24:

Link to the site

https:// www.tfpdl.de

Join it together, I separated it to avoid Antispambot banning my ass.

You can choose whichever one your MB can afford to download, there are both 480p and 720p versions.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
colossus2:
Saw both in the cinema
Okay.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Watching

*Bright 2017 (Will Smith) wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Beorn:

Oshey!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolagabriella: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
toluxe0075:

Yes, the Ext. Means Extended which means it has additional scenes which may not be included when it was running at the cinema. Movies like this are mostly directors cut.
Thanks so much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolagabriella: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Damfostopper:
click on any of those links to download..... as for me I normally use clickandupload
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newafricaken254: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Beorn:
i am actually downloading at the moment my 1080p 5.15gb copy grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ola12(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Beorn:
Finally, how clear is it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HPS3(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
ola12:

Its very clear best quality you can get,on par with the Blu-ray releases.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
ola12:

I'm yet to download it, but I'm 100% sure it'll be clear. It's WEB-DL, the format is always clear.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Renegades 5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ola12(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
HPS3:
Its very clear best quality you can get,on par with the Blu-ray releases.
Beorn:

I'm yet to download it, but I'm 100% sure it'll be clear. It's WEB-DL, the format is always clear.
Thanks cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thor Ragnarok HD out. Even though I've already seen it like twice at the theatre it's cool to have a HD copy in my PC for now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
obixcel:
Thor Ragnarok HD out. Even though I've already seen it like twice at the theatre it's cool to have a HD copy in my PC for now.

Where una download am from? Can't find it...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Professor Marston and the wonder women ... a movie for sapiosexuals... Educational.

I still don't know why whites forbid polygamy, i think i am going to write about it one day in romance/family section.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
The Shape of Water....

I hate that i downloaded this movie, how can a woman have sex with that thing? Disgusting...

I think this movie just tell us that women can fúck anything, themselves, dildos, animals, monsters e.t.c ... its like the girl in beauty and the beast, she was ready to fučk the beast... eww
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
oyetpel:
The Shape of Water....

I hate that i downloaded this movie, how can a woman have sex with that thing? Disgusting...

Said the same exact thing a few pages ago...

I think this movie just tell us that women can fúck anything, themselves, dildos, animals, monsters e.t.c ... its like the girl in beauty and the beast, she was ready to fučk the beast... eww

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LordeCalifornia: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
LordeCalifornia:
hi all.
I've been looking for a movie I watched some years back.
I can't remember the title. I can't remember the name of any of the characters. but I can remember the storyline.

IT'S A BLACK AMERICAN MOVIE.

its about a young detective whose brother was a rich HIPHOP Rap artiste. His brother(the rap artiste) soon got engaged to a very pretty lady. and not long after that, he was assassinated by some rival gang and his death was made to look like a suicide.
The young detective soon arrived the crime scene and discovered that his brother didn't commit suicide, he knew it was an assassination. He vowed to avenge the assassination of his brother.
later in the end, he found out that his brother's fiancée was involved in the assassination of his brother. she connived with the bad gang to kill his brother over some record deal.

Please I'd be more than grateful if anyone can help me with the title of the movie. Thanks wink

Movie found. smiley
title is "RIDE OR DIE"
starring Will Smith.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
oyetpel:
The Shape of Water....

So I shouldn't waste my time downloading it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
oyetpel:
The Shape of Water....

I think this movie just tell us that women can fúck anything, themselves, dildos, animals, monsters e.t.c ... its like the girl in beauty and the beast, she was ready to fučk the beast...
eww
Hahaha.....When I first read someone's brief analysis on the movie on this thread like a couple of pages back, the sex thing made me cringe, and the movie had been in my PC for almost 2 weeks now. I had to play it just to fast forward it to the scenes where the sexual act took place. But from the camera view they really didn't show us the exact act instead they cut the scene and only showed when they were naked. But then what carries weight is the awful perception behind the reality of human-monster sexual relationship. The thought of it is just uncomfortable to imagine. But then with Hollywood almost anything goes. Funny that the creature didn't even have a d*ck, just six packs grin Laugh wan finish me here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
oyetpel:
The Shape of Water....

The funny side of this is that it's likely to win the best picture award at the Oscars.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
obixcel:
Right! Me too....was frustrated - my brother and I, when watching it. We had to stop it at the middle and that was it.

To think it was hyped like the next slice bread. I was furious through out and watched it in fast forward after a while.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
bolagabriella:
Please when i try uploading movie at Tfpdl, after clicking on download it took me to a place where i input code and after inputing the code, it took me to this page. I don't know what to click next

Click any of the links and it would take you direct to a download page. I advice you use a download manager and not chrome cos it's slow on chrome.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:
I'm still watching Annabelle Creation. I have been watching it for hours because I regularly have to pause it to leave the room and distract myself. The horror is too intense. It's even worse than IT (I didn't even know that was possible)

After this movie, I will steer clear horror movies. Abeg I cannot endure this kind of horror. Can you imagine I was scared going into the kitchen to drink water because it was dark? I haven't been scared of the dark since I was a child, but no thanks to Annabelle, I felt reluctant entering the kitchen alone embarassed sad

Abeg let me go back and finish it. No more horror movies for me after this one.

**Modifed

I've finished it last. I'm so freaked out sad

I carry leg for you.

Nothing would make me watch an outright horror movie again. I have an overactive imagination.

IT freaked me out. I still feel the creeps.

For some funny reason you only get time to watch horror movies at night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (3823) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.