Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3722008 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Preboy:

kk... what of Jupiter ascending?

Save yourself the hassle. It wasn't worth shit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eldav(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Please can I get a link to this movie:

Kings man: secret service
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blood and Bone

Undisputed

Keeping it real with Michael Jai White. Mehn... that niggah can fight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
seventh son
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
*Rubs hands*

Okay, so I'm thru with my finals and that means freedom to watch movies galore for me wink....at least for now! And may God spare our lives.

Today I watched two emotional movies, tho I'm more of a seasonal freak! But had to do with the movies on my system first before I switch to my season films. Let me chip in the fact that, I'm stillon with Revenge...season2! Been watching it since last year...took a break because of school and all!

Anyways i watched two fantastic movies today..."Butter" & "Love Happens" oh goodness!! I was so touched almost shed a tear...but you know naa "big girls don't cry" winks
Really great movies and the feelings and atmosphere that came with watching the movies...wow...perfecto! I had a great day with that...well all thanks to God. Well right now I'm watching "The Desperate housemaids" ...
A Nollywood movie....yea Nollywood!!! You read that right! I as a person detests Nollywood with passion!!! But ever since I watched "Flower Girl" I..had to change my feelings towards them...I mean I should have known that they can't be all bad! Anyways I was impressed and still impressed with the Nollywood I'm on with right now.
Well, thank God I found this thread...I'm a movie freak and would love to come in here once in a while to talk and comment about great movies! Mush!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kevwe09: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2015
So I just finished watching "Desperate Housemaids" oh woooooow!!!!! I mean....For the second time I'm impressed by Nollywood actors and directors! Or is it because its one of Dance Academy movies? What a funny and interesting movie except for the kissing and touching scenes tho. I think I love the scenes of Ivy and the white guy more....they had an extremely romantic and hilarious scene, starting from when he chased her with his car and she had to pull off her shoes lol
Nice movie, kudos to the brains behind the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
So I just finished watching "Desperate Housemaids" oh woooooow!!!!! I mean....For the second time I'm impressed by Nollywood actors and directors! Or is it because its one of Dance Academy movies? What a funny and interesting movie except for the kissing and touching scenes tho. I think I love the scenes of Ivy and the white guy more....they had an extremely romantic and hilarious scene, starting from when he chased her with his car and she had to pull off her shoes lol
Nice movie, kudos to the brains behind the movie.

I don't watch Nollywood movie, but lemme tr this. Post the link to watch it online smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
*Rubs hands*

Okay, so I'm thru with my finals and that means freedom to watch movies galore for me wink....at least for now! And may God spare our lives.

Today I watched two emotional movies, tho I'm more of a seasonal freak! But had to do with the movies on my system first before I switch to my season films. Let me chip in the fact that, I'm stillon with Revenge...season2! Been watching it since last year...took a break because of school and all!
!

Seems like some folks don't know the difference between a big screen motion picture and a small screen motion picture. Haba! The kind you watch in your cinemas and theatres across the country and devoid of commercial breaks is commonly referred to as 'Movie(s)'. It goes without saying that anything packaged in seasons is a TV show/series, either fictional, documentary or Reality. "Revenge" is a TV series. A soap to be precise.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2015
grin.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2015
koice:

Seems like some folks don't know the difference between a big screen motion picture and a small screen motion picture. Haba! The kind you watch in your cinemas and theatres across the country and devoid of commercial breaks is commonly referred to as 'Movie(s)'. It goes without saying that anything packaged in seasons is a TV show/series, either fictional, documentary or Reality. "Revenge" is a TV series. A soap to be precise.
So where in my post did I mention that Revenge is a movie?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

I don't watch Nollywood movie, but lemme tr this. Post the link to watch it online smiley
I don't do Nollywood too, but I got to admit....they impressed me this time.
http://irokotv.com/video/5529/desperate-housegirls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I don't do Nollywood too, but I got to admit....they impressed me this time.
http://irokotv.com/video/5529/desperate-housegirls

Okay thanks and they are asking me to Sign up, do i have to go through that before streaming?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay thanks and they are asking me to Sign up, do i have to go through that before streaming?
Oops! Actually a friend downloaded it from the site and sent it to me, so I'm not really sure about that. Well I'll advise you go ahead with the sign up and let's see what's next.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Oops! Actually a friend downloaded it from the site and sent it to me, so I'm not really sure about that. Well I'll advise you go ahead with the sign up and let's see what's next.

Hmmm just did and they are requesting for payment. sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Hmmm just did and they are requesting for payment. sad

Loooool....okay let me help you check some other sites.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Loooool....okay let me help you check some other sites.

Tanx
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

So where in my post did I mention that Revenge is a movie?

There is no such thing as season films, season movie or seasonal movie. It's either one or the other, it can't be both.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Tanx
I have searched and searched but couldn't stumble upon any! I'm only used to Hollywood sites...
I'm sorry.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I have searched and searched but couldn't stumble upon any! I'm only used to Hollywood sites...
I'm sorry.

I'm sad now cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
koice:

There is no such thing as season films, season movie or seasonal movie. It's either one or the other, it can't be both.
Oh okay! Thanks a lot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

I'm sad now cry
Awwwh....I am so sorry! Okay you know what? I'll ask few friends to see if they can help out OK?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Awwwh....I am so sorry! Okay you know what? I'll ask few friends to see if they can help out OK?

Thanks dearie. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Thanks dearie. cheesy
Lol you welcm! I'll get back to you asap!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donhils: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh okay! Thanks a lot.
You can get it from youtube.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
donhils:

You can get it from youtube.
Thanks a lot cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

I'm sad now cry

For Nollywood movie?

Oya come and take slaps.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Niok and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.