Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724327 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 9:06pm On May 28, 2015
armadeo:

Dude get shaolin soccer and kung fu hustle. Thank me later.

If anyone hasn't ever seen those movies watch it and let's know.

K.oice, c.ao
shaolin soccer?? lol. We watched that in the early 70's cool back then we used to call it SHAWOLEEN SOCCER smiley tooo MENY unrealistic moves watered it down and made it boring.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 28, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
not Cam download the high or medium.... N dnt tink showbox releases Cam formats.....
could you plz check if showbox has batman vs robin & home.... both are animations
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrLayih(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2015
Nmeri17:
shaolin soccer?? lol. We watched that in the early 70's cool back then we used to call it SHAWOLEEN SOCCER smiley tooo MENY unrealistic moves watered it down and made it boring.
Na kind movies We dey like oo,But i like all jet li movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jennysantos: 11:11pm On May 28, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bennymohit: 11:50pm On May 28, 2015
Get Your Song On www.toogbaskitv.com for a special offer just for you. Hurry! Limited Slots Are Available. Call/Text: +2347063646445, E-mail: benny@toogbaskitv.com. Share with others. Thanks!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2015
Csami:

What's the official site?
Not a site. Its an application
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2015
armadeo:

Clear copy? I have downloaded this movie like 5 times and I always delete it. I don't want to manage.
U should know d format of a movie before DLing. If it is scam/cam/dub, it means its cinema dubb. By dd way, showbox doesnt upload cinema dubb. Its always in high HD quality with a size of not less dan 500mb

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:29am On May 29, 2015
Preboy:

could you plz check if showbox has batman vs robin & home.... both are animations
yes it does or you can download it here use cm browser Batman Vs Robin : http://vodlocker.com/k4x40bswz7j0 Home :http://vodlocker.com/7hvx1s8y9tgv
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrLayih(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2015
Csami:

So you haven't seen those two and you're here telling us that have seen a lot of war movies that American sniper is da bomb!
May I add to the list pearl harbor, black hawk down, enemy at the gate, war horse. You may find them interesting than that American sniper.
i have watched 1hr 30mins of this one,its more of romantic than action
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 10:01am On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
Na kind movies We dey like oo,But i like all jet li movies
individual preferences

that world WAR z you guys were raving about up there, I've watched it. and whenever I remember it, my heart is filled with sorrow. I weep till my eyes become red and swollen sad

I downloaded that movie with my hard earned mb and it was subtitled in some weird language. idk if it was ibibio or itsekiri . audio subtitle o. I had to mute the movie and watch it in silence like someone that became deaf recently cry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrLayih(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2015
Nmeri17:
individual preferences

that world WAR z you guys were raving about up there, I've watched it. and whenever I remember it, my heart is filled with sorrow. I weep till my eyes become red and swollen sad

I downloaded that movie with my hard earned mb and it was subtitled in some weird language. idk if it was ibibio or itsekiri. audio subtitle o. I had to mute the movie and watch it in silence like someone that became deaf recently cry
cry cry, Maybe you should try download somewhere else
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:52am On May 29, 2015
Nmeri17:
individual preferences

I downloaded that movie with my hard earned mb and it was subtitled in some weird language. idk if it was ibibio or itsekiri . audio subtitle o. I had to mute the movie and watch it in silence like someone that became deaf recently cry
lol DIS is serious oo grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bayosams: 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
Nmeri17:
individual preferences

That is so funny. I think we must have downloaded from the same exact place because I had the same issue. Hahaha but sometimes the ones with the subtitles are the best quality. I ended up just watching it on filmtrik. https://filmtrik.com.ng/#movies/2139
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bayosams: 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
Has anyone seen Denzel Equalizer?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 1:38pm On May 29, 2015
bayosams:
Has anyone seen Denzel Equalizer?
Don't waste 1hr40mins of your precious time watching that movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Anonymousartist(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
thats my favorite scene. grin grin
Nah.I prefer that scene Brad Pit had the cure in him and he walked past those zombies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
Return to Sender
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Anonymousartist(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
Nmeri17:
individual preferences

Download it here:Filmymp4.com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2015
Anonymousartist:

Nah.I prefer that scene Brad Pit had the cure in him and he walked past those zombies.
Not the cure. He injected a malicious parasite into his system and the zombies don't attack sick people.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
bayosams:

That is so funny. I think we must have downloaded from the same exact place because I had the same issue. Hahaha but sometimes the ones with the subtitles are the best quality. I ended up just watching it on filmtrik. https://filmtrik.com.ng/#movies/2139

best wetin iyasikwa!! the video quality sef be like amateur p0rn0 flick angry
Mizzzbeee:
lol DIS is serious oo grin cheesy

smiley kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 3:47pm On May 29, 2015
Anonymousartist:

Download it here:Filmymp4.com
MrLayih:
cry cry, Maybe you should try download somewhere else
make una no worry abeg. man shall not live by world war z alone kiss wink

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2015
justi4jesu:
Return to Sender

Doesn't make sense jare
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:10pm On May 29, 2015
Man Up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UjSizzle(f): 11:36pm On May 29, 2015
The Age Of Adaline

I kinda wish this movie had a book. It'd make for a good read smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Anonymousartist(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2015
Kaycee7:
Not the cure. He injected a malicious parasite into his system and the zombies don't attack sick people.
The "malicious parasite" he injected into his system made him invulnerable to them.Man that is a cure.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2015
Survivor, Unfinished Business.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2015
dljbd1:
Survivor, Unfinished Business.

How was it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2015
Csami:

How was it?

Unfinished Business is great. I'm yet to get down with Survivor. I'll do that later.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mp4soju(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2015
DOWNLOAD EMPIRE OF LUST (2015) ENGLISH SUBTITLED 18+

Set in 1398. Kim Min-Jae (Shin Ha-Kyun) is the supreme commander of the Joseon Dynasty. He falls in love for the first time and for that woman he takes risks.

Yi Bang-Won (Jang Hyuk) is the King’s son. He helped his father setup the Joseon Dynasty era, but he was not picked as the Crown Prince. He still holds ambitions of becoming the King one day.

Jin (Kang Ha-Neul) is Kim Min-Jae’s son and the King’s son-in-law. Due to his position as the King’s son-in-law, he is unable to take part in politics and only seeks out pleasure.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://.com/download-empire-of-lust-2015-english-subtitled/

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:08pm On May 30, 2015
Survivor.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aida13: 11:12pm On May 30, 2015
Kung. Fury.

nuff said grin grin

lol this is sick as f---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg&feature=youtu.be
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2015
boofydon:
Don't waste 1hr40mins of your precious time watching that movie
Like seriously A waste of time? Abi na only me watch The Equalizer ni. Made sense die

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: HeadPrincipal, Ishilove, toluxe0075

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.