Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** (7524 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by mikuz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 28 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments on here.

Judges

1. Beshi

2. Man-i-kal

3. Da whizkid

4. Cooger

5. DBR

6. Mailmalc

7. Rhyme Lunatic

8. Glacierz

9. One Book
Goodluck!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by mikuz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Aii listen...
U boutta be engaged in this
MARRIAGE OF BARS/. . .this bar is simply
FOUNDATION CLASS/
. . .1st Question is How u wanna Take me??
With such OUTRAGIOUS TRASH??/
"The goof Ran when i 'Brang' him the ether"
^^ Dats English From a
GRADUATE OF MATHS!!/
"Glacierz I 'thunk' u won that battle as well"
Wtf??
Niggas FUC.K THIS/ check his NL pic, he
holding sum DUMB KID/
While pimples all over the BROS CHEEK!!/
So many spots on ur face[/
i]. . .a [i]kick
to ur head
Becomes a SPOT KICK!!!/
I know u envy ma RAP ATTACK/. . .when I spit
its KAMAKAZ!!/ buh if he says 'he's out
of this world '. . .I'd hop inna
space ship to get this RAPPER
BACK!!/
. Once I get there. . .I'd land a punch that'd
make him 'Leave Space' . . .like he
tryna insert a PARAGRAPH!!!!/
Buh really
I can't believe its this SAME FATHER/ that
CLAIMS HARDER/. . .dats s'posed to be the
tourney's MAIN RAPPER/
. . .When the battle I 'Red', streetwize
'Blue' Him Till we couldn't Find His
'GREY' MATTER!!!!/
He dint SAY NADA/
Cz We saw the best cams RECORD HIS
DEATH/. . .he proved ur METHOD IS
DEAD/. . .made ur head swell?? He blew ur
HEAD OFF INSTEAD!!/
. . .Yes Ur lines 'Hit a nerve',
street Shutdown ur Whole NERVOUS
SYSTEM!!!/
Buh SEE MEHN/
am on sum TERRORIST SHI.T/ they hail cz ma
METHOD IS SICK/
. . .Goodluck Phoned, am like YES BRUV, ITS
ME/ . . .He said he finking of conducting sum
CENSUS THIS WEEK/ Any tips on RECORDING
THIS??/
. . .I said yeah,
after u done the Head count, Check inside a
Certain Ibime's trouser too. . .there's a whole
lotta MEN ON HIS D I C K!!!/
Bt I'd leave him DEAD ON THE STREETS/
...how?
Remember dbr's secretry?? She MAY
DECIDE/. . .When am in with like EIGTHY
GUYS/. . .secret service, the AIMING TYPE/
. . .Block the Doors n Windows. . .RAISE THE
NINES/. . .since u be winch. . . u fit try 'Run[/
i] [i]Thru
the wall' like AC PIPES/
( ˘˘̯)
Or I call in my FAV'RITE GUYS/
. . .10 of the DEADLY HEAP/ they Raising EVERY
CLIP/
. . .3 point 3 Gats, and LET IT CLICK/ 5 point 5
glocks, sum FIERY SHI.T/ they CLEARLY
PISSED/. . .then 'two point two[/
i] [i]Four
' and u dead. . . . at 'STP'!!!!//////
(2.24)
Aiii LEMME SEE/
2day he's pastor ibime,
cos he gon endure this LONG
SUFFERING/ leave his TONGUE STUTTERING/
send clips dat'd fill his lips with the fruit
of the spirit till he STOPS
TALKING/
When the 'mac' Speaks, he runs and
hides with the 'Ephesians' buh its NOT
WORKING!!/ so he's STUCK RUNNING/
. . .Reaches bethlehem, hides inna manger,
he's LOST...WATCHING/
Then I light it up, the 'Messiah' of rap. . .
'Burn in a manger'. . .So
GOD LOVING!!/
buh once it STOPS BURNING/
I'd take his ashes to the temple, dance to the
front. . . .and offer it as BURNT OFFERING!!!/
Or
I let the FOURS CRACK HIM/ . . .for all the FALSE
RAPPING/
U claim King, buh u ain martin luther and u
NOT LARRY!!/
Buh if u WAS LARRY/ I gat men at the DOOR,
LARRY!!/
Once they hold the GUNS, LARRY/
U gon lose. . . .if u try To take the Win
Though . . .they BUG, LARRY!!!/
Wait!
I said if u WAS LARRY/ . . .I gat men at the
'Door', if u try To take the 'Window[/
i]' they BUGLARY!!!/
Pls jes STOP RAPPING!!/
Cos Yur FUC.KING DUMB/. . .stop typing ma
name with those UGLY THUMBS/
. . .I said U shuld FUC.KING STOP!!!/. . .or I'd
Punch Ur 'Giant [i]Elephant
Lips
In'. . .that's how I 'POP THE TRUNK'!!!/ So
pls SHUT HIM UP!!/
Cos Am pissed at WHAT THIS GUY EXPORTS/ in
the Booth he's brings NOTHING I ENJOY/. . .His
accent PLUS HIS STYLE HAS FLOPPED!!!/
. . .Its the Same With All 'Ijaw' men. . .now
Eldee loses cash. . .when
anoda Flop. . . FROM HIS 'TRIBE
RECORDS'!!!
And u might feel u LETHAL BRO/ send me off
with a LITTLE FLOW/ bt u def didn't 'See
this' Coming. . .all em MIDDLE
BLOWS/ . . .U culd spray sum 'naira' to
WIN YOU VOTES/. . .Bt I 'Yearn' to get ma
'pound' of flesh when I MEET YOU....SO
here's how THIS WOULD GO/. . .I'd send sum
'Dolls'-To-Hit-Men, a couple Shots-n-he's-
dead. . . then by ur grave . . .I'd BRING 'U
ROSE'!!/ (euros)
TRUE BRO'/
I might be WRAPPING OFF NOW/ buh let ur
GUARDS BE ON GROUND/. . .Cz this last punch I
LAND IN THE BOUT/. . .'d Re-arrange ur
anatomy. . .Leave ur Lungs in
ur hands and ur "HEART IN
YOUR MOUTH!!!"/
BLAOOOO!!!
"Presenter: This just in, the burial ceremony
for the late ibime has been concluded"
How it happened. . .
Got to his home, n I SPARKED UP THE PLUGS/
ta CRACK ALL THE DOORS/ . . .dragged and
'burried' him in d sand, with head
ABOVE THE FLOOR!!/
Buh he start to talk shi.t BOUT GUNS N
BOMBS/. . . i brought him out. . .put him inna
coffin
. . .And I Re-bury. . .
mehn I deserve the 'BALLON D'OR'!!!!!!!!!/

16 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by mikuz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ibime's verse

ThaBlaqBonez:

Buh finking u a success is the problem/ told u from the onset/. . .yur a poor failure, that's modest/

. . .I drop a diss over 1million ppl listen, u drop a diss, 1374 views, 118 comments!/

google blaqbonez bitc.h ^_^

So I googled him and found this:

And this:

I could win this battle with the wackest verse/ This nigga so black, it hurts!/
And God said let there be light. . . the sun replied. . . “wait, before I shine on Blaq. . . I need to practice first!!”

It’s evident my bars shatter/ the irrelevant bizarre rapper/
This nigga here on earth. . . . so we must inform NASA. . . . to stop searching outer space. . . for evidence of 'dark matter'!!/

You pulling every disguise/ and telling the guys/ you driving elegant rides/
So next time we pass you cycling. . . we’ll honk horn. . . and tell you to stop 'pedalling' lies!!/

If Blaq fúck with me/ I’ll swear in court. . .I thought it was a robbery/
Cos if he run and hide. . . I’ll shoot this bítch through the door. . . like Oscar P!/

Don’t talk about guns. . .

I got plenty in the wardrobe/ shoot a semi through his torso/
When it come to killing, I got 'ruthless records'. . . so if Bone claim thug. . . I’ma send him to the 'crossroads'!!/

cos I won’t take it light if Blaq is dissing. . .

I’ll blow it 'out of proportion'. . . like a bad mathematician/
And as far as raps he spitting?/. . . .whoever say 'BB King'. . . must be referring. . . to the Jazz musician!!/

I conduct lightening rod/ through this frightened fraud/ if he don’t hop like a Chinese frog/
And on a musical note. . . his whole body will quaver. . . when I string him up. . . by his spinal chord!!/

While I be flexing with dollars/ he emptying drawers/ and counting pennies and quarters/
His 'bank accounts' must have tuberculosis. . . .there’s nothing left in the coughers!!/

Claiming he been to Rome and Entebbe/ but I see through Bones like an X-Ray/
He never been abroad. . . but one punch will send the ‘hungry nigga flying’. . . . Ethiopian airways!!/

Why this monkey want test?/ Terry Da Rapman must have 'taught him nonsense'/
Cos he still 'suffering and smiling'. . . even after winning the 'zombie' contest/
This dumb broke joker/ better come no closer/
before I throw his mother off the balcony. . . and make the poor 'fella'. . . blame it on 'unknown soldier'!!!/

Doing songs with Terry shows this negro is gay/ He gonna lead Bones astray/
Terry’s career flopped. . . so if he help you get fans. . . it’s to chase mosquitos away!!!/

The next line will offend him the hardest/ and show he's mental rétarded/
cos he a developing artist. . . .signed to a developing artist. . . who’s been developing for ten years. . . and never developed a market!!!/

You gon’ regret being rude to Bis/ boasting about your million views and hits/
Your album launching soon, I just ruined it/. . . cos ya career’s over. . . soon as niggas google this!!!/

KING!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by mikuz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abeg post una verses again if I messed your format before I open the battle for votes.
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sorry reposting myself

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Aii listen...

U boutta be engaged in this MARRIAGE OF BARS/. . .this bar is simply FOUNDATION CLASS/
. . .1st Question is How u wanna Take me?? With such OUTRAGIOUS TRASH??/

"The goof Ran when i 'Brang' him the ether"

^^ Dats English From a
GRADUATE OF MATHS!!/ sad

Wtf??

Niggas FUC.K THIS/ check his NL pic, he holding sum DUMB KID/
So many spots on ur face. . .a kick to ur head Becomes a SPOT KICK!!!/

I know u envy ma RAP ATTACK/. . .when I spit its KAMAKAZ!!/ buh if he says 'he's out of this world '. . .I'd hop inna space ship to get this RAPPER BACK!!/
. Once I get there. . .I'd land a punch that'd make him 'Leave Space' . . .like he tryna insert a PARAGRAPH!!!!/

Buh really

I can't believe its this SAME FATHER/ that CLAIMS HARDER/. . .dats s'posed to be the tourney's MAIN RAPPER/
. . .When the battle I 'Red', streetwize 'Blue' Him Till we couldn't Find His 'GREY' MATTER!!!!/

He dint SAY NADA/

Cz We saw the best cams RECORD HIS DEATH/. . .he proved ur METHOD IS DEAD/. . .made ur head swell?? He blew ur HEAD OFF INSTEAD!!/
. . .Yes Ur lines 'Hit a nerve', street Shutdown ur Whole NERVOUS SYSTEM!!!/

Buh SEE MEHN/

am on sum TERRORIST SHI.T/ they hail cz ma METHOD IS SICK/
. . .Goodluck Phoned, am like YES BRUV, ITS ME/ . . .He said he finking of conducting sum CENSUS THIS WEEK/ Any tips on RECORDING THIS??/
. . .I said yeah,

after u done the Head count, Check inside a Certain Ibime's trouser too. . .there's a whole lotta MEN ON HIS D I C K!!!/ ^_^

...how?

Remember dbr's secretry?? She MAY DECIDE/. . .When am in with like EIGTHY GUYS/. . .secret service, the AIMING TYPE/
. . .Block the Doors n Windows. . .RAISE THE NINES/. . .since u be winch. . . u fit try 'Run Thru the wall' like AC PIPES/ ( ˘˘̯)

. . .10 of the DEADLY HEAP/ they Raising EVERY CLIP/
. . .3 point 3 Gats, and LET IT CLICK/ 5 point 5 glocks, sum FIERY SHI.T/ they CLEARLY PISSED/. . .then 'two point two Four' and u dead. . . . at 'STP'!!!!//////
(2.24)

Aiii LEMME SEE/

2day he's pastor ibime,

cos he gon endure this LONG SUFFERING/ leave his TONGUE STUTTERING/ send clips dat'd fill his lips with the fruit of the spirit till he STOPS TALKING/
When the 'mac' Speaks, he runs and hides with the 'Ephesians' buh its NOT WORKING!!/ so he's STUCK RUNNING/
. . .Reaches bethlehem, hides inna manger, he's LOST...WATCHING/
Then I light it up, the 'Messiah' of rap. . . 'Burn in a manger'. . .So GOD LOVING!!/
I'd take his ashes to the temple, dance to the front. . . .and offer it as BURNT OFFERING!!!/ ^_^

Or

I let the FOURS CRACK HIM/ . . .for all the FALSE RAPPING/
U claim King, buh u ain martin luther and u NOT LARRY!!/
Buh if u WAS LARRY/ I gat men at the DOOR, LARRY!!/
U gon lose. . . .if u try To take the Win Though . . .they BUG, LARRY!!!/

Wait!

I said if u WAS LARRY/ . . .I gat men at the 'Door', if u try To take the 'Window' they BUGLARY!!!/

Pls jes STOP RAPPING!!/

Cos Yur FUC.KING DUMB/. . .stop typing ma name with those UGLY THUMBS/
. . .I said U shuld FUC.KING STOP!!!/. . .or I'd Punch Ur 'Giant Elephant Lips In'. . .that's how I 'POP THE TRUNK'!!!/ So pls SHUT HIM UP!!/
Cos Am pissed at WHAT THIS GUY EXPORTS/ in the Booth he's brings NOTHING I ENJOY/. . .His accent PLUS HIS STYLE HAS FLOPPED!!!/
. . .Its the Same With All 'Ijaw' men. . .now Eldee loses cash. . .when anoda Flop. . . FROM HIS 'TRIBE RECORDS'!!!

And u might feel u LETHAL BRO/ send me off with a LITTLE FLOW/ bt u def didn't 'See this' Coming. . .all em MIDDLE BLOWS/ . . .U culd spray sum 'naira' to WIN YOU VOTES/. . .Bt I 'Yearn' to get ma 'pound' of flesh when I MEET YOU....SO here's how THIS WOULD GO/. . .I'd send sum 'Dolls'-To-Hit-Men, a couple Shots-n-he's-dead. . . then by ur grave . . .I'd BRING 'U ROSE'!!/ (euros)

TRUE BRO'/

I might be WRAPPING OFF NOW/ buh let ur GUARDS BE ON GROUND/. . .Cz this last punch I LAND IN THE BOUT/. . .'d Re-arrange ur anatomy. . .Leave ur Lungs in ur hands and ur "HEART IN YOUR MOUTH!!!"/

BLAOOOO!!!

"Presenter: This just in, the burial ceremony for the late ibime has been concluded"

How it happened. . .

Got to his home, n I SPARKED UP THE PLUGS/ ta CRACK ALL THE DOORS/ . . .dragged and 'burried' him in d sand, with head ABOVE THE FLOOR!!/
Buh he start to talk shi.t BOUT GUNS N BOMBS/. . . i brought him out. . .put him inna coffin

. . .And I Re-bury. . .

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by Ibime(m): 1:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Please be aware line limit is 28, not 38 (and I'm being generous). . . .it's not by force to battle Ibime. . . .

ThaBlaqBonez: Aii listen...

U boutta be engaged in this MARRIAGE OF BARS/. . .this bar is simply FOUNDATION CLASS/ . . .1st Question is How u wanna Take me?? With such OUTRAGIOUS TRASH??/
"The goof Ran when i 'Brang' him the ether" ^^ Dats English From a GRADUATE OF MATHS!!/ sad

Wtf??

Niggas FUC.K THIS/ check his NL pic, he holding sum DUMB KID/
So many spots on ur face. . .a kick to ur head Becomes a SPOT KICK!!!/

I know u envy ma RAP ATTACK/. . .when I spit its KAMAKAZ!!/ buh if he says 'he's out of this world '. . .I'd hop inna space ship to get this RAPPER BACK!!/
. Once I get there. . .I'd land a punch that'd make him 'Leave Space' . . .like he tryna insert a PARAGRAPH!!!!/

Buh really

I can't believe its this SAME FATHER/ that CLAIMS HARDER/. . .dats s'posed to be the tourney's MAIN RAPPER/
. . .When the battle I 'Red', streetwize 'Blue' Him Till we couldn't Find His 'GREY' MATTER!!!!/

He dint SAY NADA/

Cz We saw the best cams RECORD HIS DEATH/. . .he proved ur METHOD IS DEAD/. . .made ur head swell?? He blew ur HEAD OFF INSTEAD!!/
. . .Yes Ur lines 'Hit a nerve', street Shutdown ur Whole NERVOUS SYSTEM!!!/

Buh SEE MEHN/

am on sum TERRORIST SHI.T/ they hail cz ma METHOD IS SICK/
. . .Goodluck Phoned, am like YES BRUV, ITS ME/ . . .He said he finking of conducting sum CENSUS THIS WEEK/ Any tips on RECORDING THIS??/
. . .I said yeah,

after u done the Head count, Check inside a Certain Ibime's trouser too. . .there's a whole lotta MEN ON HIS D I C K!!!/ ^_^

...how?

Remember dbr's secretry?? She MAY DECIDE/. . .When am in with like EIGTHY GUYS/. . .secret service, the AIMING TYPE/
. . .Block the Doors n Windows. . .RAISE THE NINES/. . .since u be winch. . . u fit try 'Run Thru the wall' like AC PIPES/ ( ˘˘̯)

. . .10 of the DEADLY HEAP/ they Raising EVERY CLIP/
. . .3 point 3 Gats, and LET IT CLICK/ 5 point 5 glocks, sum FIERY SHI.T/ they CLEARLY PISSED/. . .then 'two point two Four' and u dead. . . . at 'STP'!!!!//////
(2.24)

Aiii LEMME SEE/

2day he's pastor ibime,

cos he gon endure this LONG SUFFERING/ leave his TONGUE STUTTERING/ send clips dat'd fill his lips with the fruit of the spirit till he STOPS TALKING/
When the 'mac' Speaks, he runs and hides with the 'Ephesians' buh its NOT WORKING!!/ so he's STUCK RUNNING/
. . .Reaches bethlehem, hides inna manger, he's LOST...WATCHING/
Then I light it up, the 'Messiah' of rap. . . 'Burn in a manger'. . .So GOD LOVING!!/
I'd take his ashes to the temple, dance to the front. . . .and offer it as BURNT OFFERING!!!/ ^_^

Or

I let the FOURS CRACK HIM/ . . .for all the FALSE RAPPING/
U claim King, buh u ain martin luther and u NOT LARRY!!/
Buh if u WAS LARRY/ I gat men at the DOOR, LARRY!!/
U gon lose. . . .if u try To take the Win Though . . .they BUG, LARRY!!!/

Wait!

I said if u WAS LARRY/ . . .I gat men at the 'Door', if u try To take the 'Window' they BUGLARY!!!/

Pls jes STOP RAPPING!!/

Cos Yur FUC.KING DUMB/. . .stop typing ma name with those UGLY THUMBS/
. . .I said U shuld FUC.KING STOP!!!/. . .or I'd Punch Ur 'Giant Elephant Lips In'. . .that's how I 'POP THE TRUNK'!!!/ So pls SHUT HIM UP!!/
Cos Am pissed at WHAT THIS GUY EXPORTS/ in the Booth he's brings NOTHING I ENJOY/. . .His accent PLUS HIS STYLE HAS FLOPPED!!!/
. . .Its the Same With All 'Ijaw' men. . .now Eldee loses cash. . .when anoda Flop. . . FROM HIS 'TRIBE RECORDS'!!!

And u might feel u LETHAL BRO/ send me off with a LITTLE FLOW/ bt u def didn't 'See this' Coming. . .all em MIDDLE BLOWS/ . . .U culd spray sum 'naira' to WIN YOU VOTES/. . .Bt I 'Yearn' to get ma 'pound' of flesh when I MEET YOU....SO here's how THIS WOULD GO/. . .I'd send sum 'Dolls'-To-Hit-Men, a couple Shots-n-he's-dead. . . then by ur grave . . .I'd BRING 'U ROSE'!!/ (euros)

TRUE BRO'/

I might be WRAPPING OFF NOW/ buh let ur GUARDS BE ON GROUND/. . .Cz this last punch I LAND IN THE BOUT/. . .'d Re-arrange ur anatomy. . .Leave ur Lungs in ur hands and ur "HEART IN YOUR MOUTH!!!"/

BLAOOOO!!!

"Presenter: This just in, the burial ceremony for the late ibime has been concluded"

How it happened. . .

Got to his home, n I SPARKED UP THE PLUGS/ ta CRACK ALL THE DOORS/ . . .dragged and 'burried' him in d sand, with head ABOVE THE FLOOR!!/
Buh he start to talk shi.t BOUT GUNS N BOMBS/. . . i brought him out. . .put him inna coffin

. . .And I Re-bury. . .

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by Ibime(m): 2:58am On Dec 10, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
i remove my vote...i have my reasons... mikuz please remove my name from the list of judges

What's all this about? Ice 'bug' abeg drop your vote jejely. No be war. Once vote is dropped, it cannot be removed. We don't want any controversy here abeg.
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2013
Ibime re arranging ma lines like dat is jes pathetic

See

I could win this battle with the wackest verse/ - line one

This nigga so black, it hurts!/ - Line two
And God said let there be light. . . the sun replied. . .- line 3
“wait, before I shine on Blaq. . . I need to practice first!!” - line 4

We both should b dqd, u stretchd a lil, I stretched much

Deal with it
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by Ibime(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2013
I would say Blaq should cut 10 lines and resubmit. It's not by force to battle Ibime. I overlooked it against U3 cos I felt he wasted the extra lines on football plays. Not trying to be controversial, the controversy is caused by blatant flouting of the rules.
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Cut 10 lines also bro
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by Beshiugbe(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Mikus your co-ordinating. Clear the issue bout stretching so that votes can roll in. That's exactly the reason why Glaciers deleted his vote.
Votes can't be rolling in when both genes r still on different ends of the spindle.

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2013
I could win this battle with the wackest verse/ 1
This nigga so black, it hurts!/ 2
And God said let there be light. . . the sun replied
. . . “wait, before I shine on Blaq. . . I need to practice first!!”4

It’s evident my bars shatter/ the irrelevant bizarre rapper/ 5
This nigga here on earth. . . . so we must inform NASA - 6
. . . . to stop searching outer space. . . for evidence of 'dark matter'!!/ - 7

You pulling every disguise/ and telling the guys/ you driving elegant rides/ 8
So next time we pass you cycling. . . we’ll honk horn. .9
. and tell you to stop 'pedalling' lies!!/ - 10

If Blaq fúck with me/ I’ll swear in court. . .I thought it was a robbery/
Cos if he run and hide. . . I’ll shoot this bítch through the door. . . like Oscar P!/ 12

Don’t talk about guns. . . 13

I got plenty in the wardrobe/ shoot a semi through his torso/ 14
When it come to killing, I got 'ruthless records' 15.
. . so if Bone claim thug. . . I’ma send him to the 'crossroads'!!/ 16

cos I won’t take it light if Blaq is dissing. . 17.

I’ll blow it 'out of proportion'. . . like a bad mathematician/ 18
And as far as raps he spitting?/.19
. . .whoever say 'BB King'. . . must be referring. . . to the Jazz musician!!/ 20

I conduct lightening rod/ through this frightened fraud/ 21
if he don’t hop like a Chinese frog/ 22
And on a musical note. . . his whole body will quaver 23
. . . when I string him up. . . by his spinal chord!!/ 24

While I be flexing with dollars/ he emptying drawers/ 25
and counting pennies and quarters/
His 'bank accounts' must have 26 tuberculosis. . . .there’s nothing left in the coughers!!/ 27

Claiming he been to Rome and Entebbe/ 28

cut d rest off then

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2013
Shey dem be say na 20 words per line or so? Why all these arguments? This thing don dey turn pikin play.

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by mikuz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
I do not remember throwing this battle open for votes! I'm not counting any vote yet. Blaqbones remove 8-10 lines and post again, lemme officially declare the battle open for votes. Else you're gonna get disqualified for stretching. I'm sure you read the rules.
Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by mikuz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
And no more yarns on this thread.

(1) (2)

** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** / * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * / M.i Vs Ice Prince. Who Is Better?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74