Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** (7519 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
I could win this battle with the wackest verse/ 1
This nigga so black, it hurts!/ 2
And God said let there be light. . . the sun replied
. . . “wait, before I shine on Blaq. . . I need to practice first!!”4

It’s evident my bars shatter/ the irrelevant bizarre rapper/ 5
This nigga here on earth. . . . so we must inform NASA - 6
. . . . to stop searching outer space. . . for evidence of 'dark matter'!!/ - 7

You pulling every disguise/ and telling the guys/ you driving elegant rides/ 8
So next time we pass you cycling. . . we’ll honk horn. .9
. and tell you to stop 'pedalling' lies!!/ - 10

If Blaq fúck with me/ I’ll swear in court. . .I thought it was a robbery/
Cos if he run and hide. . . I’ll shoot this bítch through the door. . . like Oscar P!/ 12

Don’t talk about guns. . . 13

I got plenty in the wardrobe/ shoot a semi through his torso/ 14
When it come to killing, I got 'ruthless records' 15.
. . so if Bone claim thug. . . I’ma send him to the 'crossroads'!!/ 16

cos I won’t take it light if Blaq is dissing. . 17.

I’ll blow it 'out of proportion'. . . like a bad mathematician/ 18
And as far as raps he spitting?/.19
. . .whoever say 'BB King'. . . must be referring. . . to the Jazz musician!!/ 20

I conduct lightening rod/ through this frightened fraud/ 21
if he don’t hop like a Chinese frog/ 22
And on a musical note. . . his whole body will quaver 23
. . . when I string him up. . . by his spinal chord!!/ 24

While I be flexing with dollars/ he emptying drawers/ 25
and counting pennies and quarters/
His 'bank accounts' must have 26 tuberculosis. . . .there’s nothing left in the coughers!!/ 27

Claiming he been to Rome and Entebbe/ 28

cut d rest off then

That's jes half of ibime verse and if u go by standards of the world that shit is 28lines up dere, if u have no yardstick for Disqualification due to stretching, u have no right to Disqualify, u3 stretch u didn't DQ because the great 'ibime' didn't have a problem with it, buh now the great 'ibime' makes a statement u telling me to rmv lines?? I repeat I would not remove a line, DQ me if u want, give ibime d win, and if ibime has balls let's take d battle to americans or indians that have no ties, or any possible to reason to vote biased!! This is my last on this shii

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** by mikuz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Blaqbones disqualified for ignominious stretching. Ibime progresses to the semi final.

5 Likes

(1) (2)

** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** / * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * / M.i Vs Ice Prince. Who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.