Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Imported Product Was Seized - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Imported Product Was Seized (1521 Views)

Imported Male Tibetan Mastiff Puppy For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Imported Product Was Seized by aiyeboy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
wonderful day my fellow NLers, sometimes ago i posted my ordeal with the nigeria police and armed robbers which made me loose all i can call gadgets,but i didnt give up there, i proceeded to importing goods from aliexpress and it was successful unless for the last one which is actually a laptop,i was to receive the package on the 20th of november , but i didn't and finally on the 24th i received a call from the DHL guy ,i was glad and rushed down to the meeting point, on getting there i signed and he handed me a letter that my goods has been seized by the NDLEA i was like EH how laptop tay concern NDLEA and the letter i was told to come to their office in lagos to come and clear the package and i should bring along documents an average nigeria could not provide asin the requirements was just too much and sincerely out of all the required shits the ones i had was my dollar card and identity card that is having 2 over 8 and the most shocking part of it is that i must clear it before 18th of December or it shall be placed on auction ........so dear nairalanders pls WHAT CAN I DO .............nigeria and its ugly situation is wrecking my financial status......
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by yoddy(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2013
You for try list things wey dem talk say make you bring so boys go see how dem fit help you.

Also, whenever you are going there, I'd advise you get a lawyer to tag along. I suspect they'll try to bully you. All the best bro.
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by aiyeboy(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2013
yoddy: You for try list things wey dem talk say make you bring so boys go see how dem fit help you.

Also, whenever you are going there, I'd advise you get a lawyer to tag along. I suspect they'll try to bully you. All the best bro.

oga o
1.proof of purchase.
2.data page of shipper's international passport
3.work permit of shipper.
4.short note from shipper.
5.valid international passport
6.national id card.
7.driver license.
8.a letter of authority from company.
9.certificate of incorporation
10.staff company identity card.
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by Nastydroid(m): 2:03am On Dec 10, 2013
aiyeboy:

oga o
1.proof of purchase.
2.data page of shipper's international passport
3.work permit of shipper.
4.short note from shipper.
5.valid international passport
6.national id card.
7.driver license.
8.a letter of authority from company.
9.certificate of incorporation
10.staff company identity card.
Nigeria is totally fuc-ked up when laptop turn to contraband?they know you can't get wat dy asked for within dat short period.they will definately ask for xmas gift(bribe)....sue them if you can *breeze out*
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by yoddy(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2013
Go with whateva document you can get. All that is listed doesn't seem necessary since its a personal shipment. By the way, how many units of laptop did you order, I assume its just one.
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by emmaoanidu(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Go ASAP with your ID and any other relevant document. The whole idea is that you probably did the purchase with fraudulent credit card and as such you will not honor the invitation especially with all the aforementioned documents. Nothing to be afraid of bro if indeed the transaction is legitimate.
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by aiyeboy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
yoddy: Go with whateva document you can get. All that is listed doesn't seem necessary since its a personal shipment. By the way, how many units of laptop did you order, I assume its just one.

JUST 1 OGA MI
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by stevecantrell: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
aiyeboy:

JUST 1 OGA MI

shocked
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Try to post ur experience on this thread- do it urself importation guide.
Fellow importers dt have had the experience shld be able to assist you.
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by aiyeboy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
mercylicious: Try to post ur experience on this thread- do it urself importation guide.
Fellow importers dt have had the experience shld be able to assist you.

pls how can i get importers here this thing is getting too long
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by MSEdLAW(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2013
aiyeboy:

pls how can i get importers here this thing is getting too long
Hello. I am so sorry if this advise is coming rather a bit late. But I am rather bemused that the NDLEA confiscated your laptop. However I would like to ask some few questions.
1. Did u hide narcotics in it?.. If not the statutory duty of NDLEA and laws establishing it precludes it from such functions. I think we have the customs for that.
2. Are laptops on the federal gazette of prohibited imports? To the best of my knowledge I don't think so.
3.Did you pay all your import duties and charges ? They could leverage on this.
4. Have u had a fallout with them before as regards possession, sale or usage of banned substances? U may have been on their watch list.
If you are free of all possible indictable offences. Then they have no right whatsoever to seize your laptop.. I urge u to seek the services of a LAWYER fast before they extort and exploit u for no just cause. Delay defeats justice.. Here is my nos. . Email. Mikebassey@gmail.com. Ciao
Re: My Imported Product Was Seized by aiyeboy(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2013
MSEdLAW:
Hello. I am so sorry if this advise is coming rather a bit late. But I am rather bemused that the NDLEA confiscated your laptop. However I would like to ask some few questions.
1. Did u hide narcotics in it?.. If not the statutory duty of NDLEA and laws establishing it precludes it from such functions. I think we have the customs for that.
2. Are laptops on the federal gazette of prohibited imports? To the best of my knowledge I don't think so.
3.Did you pay all your import duties and charges ? They could leverage on this.
4. Have u had a fallout with them before as regards possession, sale or usage of banned substances? U may have been on their watch list.
If you are free of all possible indictable offences. Then they have no right whatsoever to seize your laptop.. I urge u to seek the services of a LAWYER fast before they extort and exploit u for no just cause. Delay defeats justice.. Here is my nos. 08030442448.. Email. Mikebassey@gmail.com. Ciao

thanks alot i appreciate pls i would contact u if something of such arise, the good will be delivered this morning

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Ignore Sec' Warning On The Operation Of MMM. (here Is How They Feel) / GET FREE $500 Without Stress / A Man Went From $2,000 To $72 Trading Forex - Was He Witch Crafted???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.