Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. (21919 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / I / For-Profit Library (Media Rental) Business Strategy Essay Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by EMOGROUP: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
royalads: @ Nedum:Congrats.u just revived my hope in this thread.
@ sam: that is why I said its better to stay awake and work at night.
There are better jobs at night.
Please can I get your Phone number. Thanks
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by truckin: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
You have a following... Just go ahead. Whoever joins late shall read previous pages.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by truckin: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
I'm past $20 and want to know more before I proceed. I don't have a Paypal account to start with. What do I do next? Wait?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by udemzyudex(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
nice tip op..

I want to thank u for sharing this idea here.
I believe the problem we as a Nigerian have is the ability to take action. i know about this freelance writing stuff plus 100 site that pays but the ability to take action is the problem.
I'm determine to start this .

we need self encouragement.

thanks op
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by EMOGROUP: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Me I go start oo, only that am not connected to a system for now, where I am the network is just too bad, but hopefully I will get to Lag by coming week. No be say I dey slack oo, I have even created an account.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by truckin: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Received an email saying they don't accept Nigeria. How did you get around this?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Sleemzy3(f): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
OP pls where do I click on to start writing? What does requester means? I saw less than 10 articles that are standard, am I to click else where to look for them? How do I know if someone else is already writing d topic I intend to choose, or if someone has already written it. O.P pls I'd be grateful if all my Questions could be answered
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Edmomd(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thank u for this thread about Iwriter. When I wanted to start freelancing work, I joined iwriter first but my problem is paypal issue. I have 12 dollars there. Pls teach us about the withdrawal.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by taiwodare(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2013
lakefist: it seem easy but am sure not that simple

Your mindset should be right, get your mindset in a positive light... Is a cliche but the power is still there. Many are not succeeding online and in many ventures because they want free cakes and one straight answer to their problems and or making money online.

There are many businesses in this world and as a business consultant I came to realize that all legal businesses are good and all have millions of #s or $s within them if you will just dig deep. How will someone want to make up-to $1,000 online (#160,000) within 30 days and expect to post three to four online contents with less than 500 words and with few clicks here and there they will get to their 1k goal? Thats a wrong mindset! A very wrong one indeed!

All kinds of bizs, either affiliate marketing or adsense or iwriter or telexfree or info-marketing or any other even offline are great ways to earn a living or live the lifes of your dreams. But you must be ready to work. For the work to not look like work you must have passion within you towards the biz you want to start.

If you check the thread here www.nairaland.com/1548351/free--tutorial you will notice that all the step-by-step guides there might seem like work but you will surely get out of the work you put in multiplied 100 times. There is no easy way to make it in life... in any dicsipline. You must dig deep. Golds are found under the earth not surface.

If you want to go into Affiliate marketing as a beginner, I suggest you don't do iwriter job and vise-versa. Pick just one online business model and focus on it till it make you money! Don't jump from one biz opp to another just because the author says, "Easy way, easiest way, few clicks, just these 3 steps... bla bla bla... and next thing... Go cash your money, easy!". I am not saying these formulas aren't real, they are but those that do it this way have paid the price, they have trained their hands so well that everything seem damn easy for them. That the biz is now in passive i.e. they just keep rinsing and repeating the whole process... and it will always work.

So, if you are just starting out in biz; any. Get up, roll your sleeves and get to WORK. Set in your mind, "I am going to give this all it takes, I am not going to give up until I have acheive my goal in this venture!".

Many people still need maturity though, many people still need orientations, many of us still need to grow up. Else, some rules might not work, no matter how simple it might be... So get books, buy informations, READ! Grow Up! It will pay off in the long run.

Best

7 Likes

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by chineduho: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2013
@op,update the thread and answer the questions.Thanks
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 2:58am On Dec 18, 2013
@ ALL: am sorry I have been away for sometime now.
@trucking: you don't need to add any location on your profile
page.Just leave it blank.
@sleemzy : if I means the Client ordering the article. Always
reload the job listing page every minute to get list of new available jobs.
Even if you don't see any to write on when you load in, just keep reloading
the page and as far as a job is listed on that page, you can just click and write.
Hope I have answered all questions
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 3:09am On Dec 18, 2013
WITHDRAWAL PROCESS: This is the part everybody wants to
hear about even though I was expecting more testimonies for Jobs
done and profits made from writing.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY EARNING HERE IN NIGERIA:
As you all know,the use of Paypal is not officially allowed
in Nigeria. I used withdraw my earnings through a
friend in the States, but I found a better option.
I use the services of ARBITRAGE (a Nairalander)
to withdraw my earnings. I transfer the Paypal equivalent to
him, he credits my account in less than 15mins. I can vouch
for Him cause he had paid my my money unfailingly an at a very
good rate. To place your withdrawal any time, contact him at:
mailbox@timechance.com . let the questions roll in
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Inosenduatall: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2013
Don't you think you should explain further?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
@inosenduatall: pls what do you mean by explain further
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Inosenduatall: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Can we talk better offline? 07062146945. Call or whatsapp.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2013
This is good for the serious minded. I just registered though. The site is simple to understand and less stress, not like odesk.
@op may God bless you above your expectations. Amen.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Edmomd(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2013
royalads: WITHDRAWAL PROCESS: This is the part everybody wants to
hear about even though I was expecting more testimonies for Jobs
done and profits made from writing.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY EARNING HERE IN NIGERIA:
As you all know,the use of Paypal is not officially allowed
in Nigeria. I used withdraw my earnings through a
friend in the States, but I found a better option.
I use the services of ARBITRAGE (a Nairalander)
to withdraw my earnings. I transfer the Paypal equivalent to
him, he credits my account in less than 15mins. I can vouch
for Him cause he had paid my my money unfailingly an at a very
good rate. To place your withdrawal any time, contact him at:
mailbox@timechance.com . let the questions roll in

Pls how did you transfer to Arbitrage? Must I have paypal account? Response needed urgently.

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by digitite: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
taiwodare:

Your mindset should be right, get your mindset in a positive light... Is a cliche but the power is still there. Many are not succeeding online and in many ventures because they want free cakes and one straight answer to their problems and or making money online.

There are many businesses in this world and as a business consultant I came to realize that all legal businesses are good and all have millions of #s or $s within them if you will just dig deep. How will someone want to make up-to $1,000 online (#160,000) within 30 days and expect to post three to four online contents with less than 500 words and with few clicks here and there they will get to their 1k goal? Thats a wrong mindset! A very wrong one indeed!

All kinds of bizs, either affiliate marketing or adsense or iwriter or telexfree or info-marketing or any other even offline are great ways to earn a living or live the lifes of your dreams. But you must be ready to work. For the work to not look like work you must have passion within you towards the biz you want to start.

If you check the thread here www.nairaland.com/1548351/free--tutorial you will notice that all the step-by-step guides there might seem like work but you will surely get out of the work you put in multiplied 100 times. There is no easy way to make it in life... in any dicsipline. You must dig deep. Golds are found under the earth not surface.

If you want to go into Affiliate marketing as a beginner, I suggest you don't do iwriter job and vise-versa. Pick just one online business model and focus on it till it make you money! Don't jump from one biz opp to another just because the author says, "Easy way, easiest way, few clicks, just these 3 steps... bla bla bla... and next thing... Go cash your money, easy!". I am not saying these formulas aren't real, they are but those that do it this way have paid the price, they have trained their hands so well that everything seem damn easy for them. That the biz is now in passive i.e. they just keep rinsing and repeating the whole process... and it will always work.

So, if you are just starting out in biz; any. Get up, roll your sleeves and get to WORK. Set in your mind, "I am going to give this all it takes, I am not going to give up until I have acheive my goal in this venture!".

Many people still need maturity though, many people still need orientations, many of us still need to grow up. Else, some rules might not work, no matter how simple it might be... So get books, buy informations, READ! Grow Up! It will pay off in the long run.

Best

You spoke well and made a lot of sense. It needs a strategy and if one is keen on it, you can clock six figures.

The iwriter does not have a lot of job postings.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by maxibrainz: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
which time of the night is best to see this jobs and the PayPal issue would you open a PayPal account to withdraw your profit, how do you send the PayPal money to arbitrage to send you the naira equivalent
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
@ maxibrainz: from 11 pm every night. There are plenty jobs available
@ marvis : Rid on. would love to hear your testimonies soon.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Inosenduatall: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Royalads i really appreciate what you are doing here. I've got about $75 saved up on iwriter so i think Arbitrage should come on here and throw more light on the paypal package so we can be sure what we are getting ourselves into.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by jjk24(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pls I already registered and I have selected the topic I wanna write but I dnt knw wr to write it...kindly help pls.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by adim2(m): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2013
i just registered with the site. and i hope to work my feet out. can't joke with 2014 any more. thanks pal for the info. does withdrawal have a maximum amount of withdrawal and also can one leave his money to accumulate to a certain amount
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
How many people are still making money on iwriter?
Throw your questions now for a step to step answer.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by IRIENBOY(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
I just come across thìs thread now.waoo
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by jonaboy: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
I just came across this thread this evening and found it very interesting and I would certainly take action on it. My question with the coming of paypal to Nigeria are there now better ways to cash your earning? Those that took action last year please share you experience and testimonies for others to learn from.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by libero00: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2014
Has anyone actually paid for an ebook writing service with iwriter.com? What has been your experience? If so, what prepaid card did you use? Uba, gtb e.t.c thanks.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2014
@libero....do u need an ebook writer?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2014
Nawao somebody who started last year shld come up n speak nah. Op pls speak more on withdrawal
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by libero00: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
royalads: @libero....do u need an ebook writer?

Yes, i wish to sell them on the kindle store. What's the rate the writers charge?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by myweb(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
@OP. IM JUST SEEING THIS POST TODAY 27/07/14 WHILE SEARCHING NAIRALAND. CAN I STILL JOIN? I WAS WRITING FOR YAHOO CONTRIBUTOR UNTIL LAST MONTH THEY DISCONTINUE THE SITE.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Tonjeola1(m): 1:30am On Jul 28, 2014
myweb: @OP. IM JUST SEEING THIS POST TODAY 27/07/14 WHILE SEARCHING NAIRALAND. CAN I STILL JOIN? I WAS WRITING FOR YAHOO CONTRIBUTOR UNTIL LAST MONTH THEY DISCONTINUE THE SITE.
YOU CAN!
visit the site and sign up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online / Bank Of America Urges Nigeria To Hike Interest Rate To 25.5% To Curb Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.