Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave (4176 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by theoctopus: 1:47am On Dec 10, 2013
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave. "In as much as we welcome the defecting governors to the APC, they must know that they must respect party supremacy and no form of gang up or muscle flexing will be tolerated. Our party is a party of discipline" - Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria

Can you imagine this okpolo-eye hypocrite. He encouraged the gang up against GEJ and PDP leadership. Now he is reading the riot act to the govs. Bwahahahahahahaha! I go so laugh when this people finally fight themselves to stupor. Dem never see anything! No be Amaechi and Wamakko and Kwakwanso! Come mix am with Buhari and Tinubu! Hahahahahahahahaha! The biggest disaster in Nigerian politics is in the making.

Nigerians will never take this man and his party serious. He is a shameless hypocrite! DO as I say, not as I do

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by otokx(m): 2:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Hate it or love it the under dogs on top.

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by 4Wilywily: 2:06am On Dec 10, 2013
I like that Tinubu picture,
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Akpaife(m): 2:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Soon them will start fighting them self's
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by jmaine: 2:07am On Dec 10, 2013
otokx: Hate it or love it the under dogs on top.

You mean the defecting PDP members on top of the APC lords . . . . tongue . . . cheesy
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by talktimi(m): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Any one who brings ant infested firewood into his house should be ready for a visitation from lizards

5 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Poor things!

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Obiagu1(m): 2:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Has he given them Tinubu's revenue percentage?

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 10, 2013
Look at Ibo and creek boys having fun on an hopeless information. All of you need to take-off your foggy lenses and look at the link again grin grin

Leave APC alone! Retardeen was finally informed at the so called "reconciliation meeting" that they have finally left PDP. There is no need bothering about reconciliation meeting. You have all been daring these Governors to leave, but when they decided to leave, you started clamoring for their return. Those Governors are no more with PDP and you all need to fix your leaking umbrella before you drown in a pool of water. Stop worrying about APC. They ain't coming back.

PDP is about to become a regional (SS/SE) party where Retardinho, Anehni, Akpabio, Liyel Imoke, O.rgy, and other thieving PDP governors can have the party to themselves.

15 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by plaindealer: 3:46am On Dec 10, 2013
That FB page is another ibo hate anger and bitterness page and most of their rubbish is made up.

They live, eat, drink and breath tribalism and bigotry 24/7 just like their kins on NL.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by talktimi(m): 3:53am On Dec 10, 2013
plaindealer: That FB page is another ibo hate anger and bitterness page and most of their rubbish is made up.

They live, eat, drink and breath tribalism and bigotry 24/7 just like their kins on NL.
charcoal calling the pot black CHAI grin

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by plaindealer: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2013
payless: Look at Ibo and creek boys having fun on an hopeless information. All of you need to take-off your foggy lenses and look at the link again grin grin

Leave APC alone! Retardeen was finally informed at the so called "reconciliation meeting" that they have finally left PDP. There is no need bothering about reconciliation meeting. You have all been daring these Governor to leave, but when they decided to leave, you started clamoring for their return. Those Governors are no more with PDP and you all need to fix your leaking umbrella before you drown in a pool of water. Stop worrying about APC. They ain't coming back.

PDP is about to become a regional (SS/SE) party where Retardinho, Anehni, Akpabio, Liyel Imoke, Orgy, and other thieving PDP governors can have the party to themselves.

lmao @ regional PDP East and regional AGPA merger....
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Dlionsheart: 4:37am On Dec 10, 2013
AFRICAN MAGIC PART 2
I JUST DEY LAUGH OO:
What is the assurance that someone who gossips other people to you is incapable of gossiping you to other people?

PDP made these frustrated, over ambitious, disloyal, confused, disrespectful, unmanly governors, now they turned and insulted the very political party that brought them into the limelight of politics or political office. What is the guarantee that they will not behave the same way in their current political party? Remember, NO MATTER HOW YOU BATH A PIG, A PIG IS ALWAYS A PIG: IT Will STILL RETURN TO THE DUST BIN.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by plaindealer: 4:42am On Dec 10, 2013
D lion'sheart:

AFRICAN MAGIC PART 2
I JUST DEY LAUGH OO:
What is the assurance that someone who gossips other people to you is incapable of gossiping you to other people?

PDP made these frustrated, over ambitious, disloyal, confused, disrespectful, unmanly governors, now they turned and insulted the very political party that brought them into the limelight of politics or political office. What is the guarantee that they will not behave the same way in their current political party? Remember, NO MATTER HOW YOU BATH A PIG, A PIG IS ALWAYS A PIG: IT Will STILL RETURN TO THE DUST BIN.

Cry me a river. The only pig here is the PDP and they are sick and tired of associating with the pigs. They are gone, I mean long long gone so stop all the crying and worrying. No be by force abeg..
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:00am On Dec 10, 2013
D lion'sheart:

AFRICAN MAGIC PART 2
I JUST DEY LAUGH OO:

why is GEJ working tirelessly to keep those 'someone' into his circle?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: why is GEJ working tirelessly to keep those 'someone' into his circle?
He never thought they would leave PDP. Akpabio dared the governors to leave and the governors left 48 hours later. The next move from PDP to APC will be like Tsunami. PDP is about to be blown into pieces and permanently becomes SS/SE regional party.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:29am On Dec 10, 2013
sincerenigerian: He never thought they would leave PDP. Akpabio dared the governors to leave and the governors left 48 hours later. The next move from PDP to APC will be like Tsunami. PDP is about to be blown into pieces and permanently becomes SS/SE regional party.
grin grin well, u need not to worry. U still get to keep ur job..
i learnt u are from enugu grin grin grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 10, 2013
talktimi: Any one who brings ant infested firewood into his house should be ready for a visitation from lizards
You're on point!!!!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Hackerjay(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2013
No comment...

Hate Politics
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by churchmind: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Tinibu,no amount of red eye will stop dis prostitute of politcal science frm not exercising wat they call their right of greed n interest,beside,dnt u think dat they might b acting a movie l watch in my childhood days name THE SPY WHO LOVE ME
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by timsucces(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2013
We are watchng d drama
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Haba Already a regional party, tell me what remains ?? Minorities against majority!!!! I dunno who tot them Arithmetic 16 is > 18. With Lagos, Kano, sokoto and Rivers in the fold of APC what do you think
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by AYOUNG(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2013
churchmind: Tinibu,no amount of red eye will stop dis prostitute of politcal science frm not exercising wat they call their right of greed n interest,beside,dnt u think dat they might b acting a movie l watch in my childhood days name THE SPY WHO LOVE ME
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by gratiaeo(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2013
4Wilywily: I like that Tinubu picture,
Typical yoruba man
#open mouth

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by gratiaeo(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Hear it from Party National Chairman
Why ACN imposes candidates – Akande
News Jan 20, 2011

By GBENGA OLARINOYE

OSHOGBO— NATIONAL Chairman of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Chief Bisi Akande, has justified the imposition of candidates by party elders saying it was the culture of the party that the leadership knew best.

Akande who spoke in an interview with newsmen also defended the choice of erstwhile Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC as the party’s presidential candidate. He said that with the choice of Ribadu, the party has commenced the process of turning over leadership to the youths.

The ACN chairman who spoke to newsmen as part of events marking his birthday  noted: “The British democracy is the oldest in the world and you cannot see political parties there conducting primary elections before choosing their candidates. They do it by picking competent hands that are trustworthy in the judgment of the party. So, we believe that elections under a democratic setting is when we are contesting with other political party during polls.

“If election within our party is what you are trying to describe as internal democracy, then we reject such idea. Can we impose when we are contesting against PDP?

Party knows what people want

continue here
  http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/why-acn-imposes-candidates-akande/
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by gratiaeo(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Hear it from Party National Chairman
Why ACN imposes candidates – Akande
News Jan 20, 2011

By GBENGA OLARINOYE

OSHOGBO— NATIONAL Chairman of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Chief Bisi Akande, has justified the imposition of candidates by party elders saying it was the culture of the party that the leadership knew best.

Akande who spoke in an interview with newsmen also defended the choice of erstwhile Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC as the party’s presidential candidate. He said that with the choice of Ribadu, the party has commenced the process of turning over leadership to the youths.

The ACN chairman who spoke to newsmen as part of events marking his birthday  noted: “The British democracy is the oldest in the world and you cannot see political parties there conducting primary elections before choosing their candidates. They do it by picking competent hands that are trustworthy in the judgment of the party. So, we believe that elections under a democratic setting is when we are contesting with other political party during polls.

“If election within our party is what you are trying to describe as internal democracy, then we reject such idea. Can we impose when we are contesting against PDP?

Party knows what people want

continue here
  http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/why-acn-imposes-candidates-akande/
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by gratiaeo(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2013
plaindealer:

Cry me a river. The only pig here is the PDP and they are sick and tired of associating with the pigs. They are gone, I mean long long gone so stop all the crying and worrying. No be by force abeg..
From your perspective, the Name PDP is associated with evil not the governors or members? Tell me what i don't know!

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Criminal. He should expect more from trouble.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by JulianBond007: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2013
plaindealer: That FB page is another ibo hate anger and bitterness page and most of their rubbish is made up.

You noticed that too? I strolled to Facebook yesterday after a very long time and the kind of hateful comments I read from my Igbo brothers were very disappointing. There's no difference with what their counterparts do here. I must say I am ashamed of my people.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by ckkris: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2013
plaindealer:

The only pig here is the PDP and they are sick and tired of associating with the pigs.

Pigs like Amaechi & Kwankwaso
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Adindupeter: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2013
sincerenigerian: He never thought they would leave PDP. Akpabio dared the governors to leave and the governors left 48 hours later. The next move from PDP to APC will be like Tsunami. PDP is about to be blown into pieces and permanently becomes SS/SE regional party.
... It's dawn already! Wake up boy and stop dreaming!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSS Burst Camp Of APC Militia, Recover Arms, Cash, And Arrest Former SSS Member / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Girl's Thighs, Legs Crushed In Horrific Accident In Warri / Ben Carson Exposes Taqiyya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.