Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences (1169 Views)

Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton / Pagan/traditional Rulers Sold Us To Slavery To The Whites- Inviting Pagan9ja &co / obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by ghostofsparta(m): 2:04am On Dec 10, 2013
DK Jaleel:
250yrs ago, our ancestors had the ability to travel anywhere within minutes, before those guys even dreamt of using ordinary wagon...
maclatunji:
But...but even with all of this "superior technology" of our ancestors, the Europeans still defeated them.

DK Jaleel:
how that happened is still a mystery...

DK Jaleel:
250yrs ago, our ancestors had the ability to travel anywhere within minutes, before those guys even dreamt of using ordinary wagon...
That's a misconception. Not everyone constituting as our ancestors could do those feat, if I'm right about what I think you are referring to. Only very few members of clan under a tribe under an ethnicity belonging to a race who are master or have mastered or have been initiated into certain aspect of a particular aspect within a branch of what I am sure should be termed African sciences.

maclatunji:
But...but even with all of this "superior technology" of our ancestors, the Europeans still defeated them.
And I thought you were intelligent, does technological superiority assures victory and even if it does, must it necessary be channeled for conquest? Subdue those perceived to be weak? Go and read Gwen Dyer 'War'.

DK Jaleel:
how that happened is still a mystery...
There's no mystery. Folks in southern part of Nigeria just acquire education, only extremely few can analyse. You and MacLatunji should process this:

Premise 1: (FACT): America/Europe have nuclear arsenal today.

Premise 2: (SUPPOSITION): Invading aliens from outerspace armed with antiquated technologies and weapons, but used a kind of manipulations and deceptions never experienced before to invade, subdue, colonize and brainwash Euro-america.

Premise 3 (A FUTURE MUST):
Bob: “Our ancestors had means of fast transporting themselves using aircrafts, some were even developing means of nuclear powered types to safely covers lengthy distance in seconds”
Harry: “Shut up, if our forefathers had nuclear capability, why then were they
defeated?”
Bob: How that happened is still a mystery.

Point is, not everyone had access to powerful African science such as the teleport juju which the Yorubas call 'ofe' just like not every European or American person have access to nuclear warhead. Another fact is most of ancestral forefathers hoarded numerous esoteric knowledge (african science eka juju)
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Lol.....this is madness.

You are even brainwashed more than some christians.

Guy, the only alliance I have with you is that I respect ur traditions out of heritage.....other than that, your local advanced science is BULLSHITE!
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by maclatunji: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2013
ghostofsparta:

That's a misconception. Not all of our ancestors could do those feat, if I'm right about what I think you are referring to. Only very few members of clan under a tribe under an ethnicity belonging to a race who are master or have mastered or have been initiated into certain aspect of a particular aspect within a branch of what I am sure should be termed African sciences.

And I thought you were intelligent, does technological superiority assures victory and even if it does, must it necessary be channeled for conquest? Subdue those perceived to be weak? Go and read Gwen Dyer 'War'.

There's no mystery. Folks in southern part of Nigeria just acquire education, only extremely few can analyse. You and MacLatunji should process this:

Premise 1: (FACT): America/Europe have nuclear arsenal today.

Premise 2: (SUPPOSITION): Invading aliens from outerspace armed with antiquated technologies and weapons, but used a kind of manipulations and deceptions never experienced before to invade, subdue, colonize and brainwash Euro-america.

Premise 3 (A FUTURE MUST):
Bob: “Our ancestors had means of fast transporting themselves using aircrafts, some were even developing means of nuclear powered types to safely covers lengthy distance in seconds”
Harry: “Shut up, if our forefathers had nuclear capability, why then were they
defeated?”
Bob: How that happened is still a mystery.

Point is, not everyone had access to powerful African science such as the teleport juju which the Yorubas call 'ofe' just like not every European or American person have access to nuclear warhead. Another fact is most of ancestral forefathers hoarded numerous esoteric knowledge (african science eka juju)

#Yawns
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by ghostofsparta(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Logicboy03: Lol.....this is madness.

Guy, the only alliance I have with you is that I respect ur traditions out of heritage.....other than that, your local advanced science is BULLSHITE!
You are confusing an aspect of our religion ancestral believe system with traditions which are two entirely different qualities, it's quite difficult for those who have some ground knowledge on ATR to quickly grasp what I have been espousing all this, much less of a self de-converted catholic convert who surely must still have traces of imbibed Abrahamic worldview regarding anything metaphysical. Vodka is traditional to the Scandinavians and Russians just like 'emu' (palm wine) is traditional to us here. Tradition, to me, is a collection of customs, rites and culture, altogether identifying into a uniqueness of that particular group. Having state that, it is completely different from supernatural effects made possible through the application of certain esoteric knowledges owned and developed over the centuries and passed down among qualified few of succeeding generations, something of which I have come to see as the African approach to science, for which as a Yoruba, saw every reason to term that of ours 'Yoruba Advanced Sciences' mistakenly called magic (i.e. the supernatural type) and of which is still derogatory been referred to as juju.

By “brainwashed” I'm sure you are doubting my consistent believe in the efficacy of these said Yoruba Advanced Sciences. Have you so soon forgot the 2 or 3 threads I created for you and other admirable atheists on this forum to discuss and agree on one of the several listed advanced sciences you all constantly express disbelieve in, base on superstitions, irrationally unscientific and first hand eye witness verification. I specifically asked you to honour my offer where an up close and personal demonstration would be performed to you accompanied by one or more atheists on this forum where you may shoot with your camera for other Nairaland viewers. But instead all your atheist cronies fled only for you to come at last and typed:

macof:

new thread?

No, cos not necessary. It won't change their mindset of striving to make the Abrahamic heaven.

Logicboy03: Sorry Ghostofsparta.......I have been running away embarassed

African jazz aint my thing cheesy

Naaah! You don't need to be sorry. Just didn't know atheists too can be scared of advanced African sciences, erroneously called juju.

https://www.nairaland.com/1510778/all-atheists-once-all/9#19643756
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by macof(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
I see light in this Issue Ghost is on.

Africans have always had a strange unexplained technique for doing things.
This techniques were never open to the public, it's always be reserved for specific cults that demand much devotion and a rigorous initiation.

A particular technique could be found only in one clan, in one village, in one tribe.
And it would have been a well kept secret to prevent targeted attacks.

Imagine Nigeria making use of such techniques in it's Science and Research
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
ALL OF UNA DEY CRAZE......

Too much Naruto......Village clans and hidden techniques

(Naruto is from the Hidden leaf clan and He learnt the multiple clone technique- Kage bunshin no jutsu
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thanks for bringing this thread up ghostofsparta.

If am to give answer to the title of this thread, I will only say that most Africans have inferiority mentality. This include atheists and freethinker at home and abroad. The way jewish atheists are involve in judaic spirituality is really amazing. The buddhist atheist too are not holding on other race spirituality other than buddhism (mostly those in japan) but the case is kinda different when Africans come in. I give whole respect to Africans in America. They have evolved African spiritual-science into modernity. I was happy when I read inventions from black Africans which had add up to civilization. But if you look at things from within, it seem Africans here are lazy. They either want the white men to bring up inventions or rebranding. The religious one on the other side are waiting for God or spirit to do it for them. Atheist basically are meant to argue and bash religion folks. Like a friend asked me, 'what is your recommendation now you have bashed and debunked me', he said. Just like the government is banning some import products, they have to recommend alternate at home here and draw efficient production of it so that people in general will benefit without outside aid. Africa produces many science graduates in different field.....what are they inventing today? The so called intelligent atheist from Africa, how are they going to make life better than arguments which cant hold air?

Lets use chewing stick for example. Our ancestors discovered this plant and deduced that it will be good for teeths. This stick was used for treating any teeth disease and for making other herbs. This was what they used before the europeans came. They brought toothpaste and brush arguing that chewing stick is too hard for the teeth. They also built up problems which aint real so that Africans will embrace toothpaste and brush over chewing stick. Now look at what we got today, a doctor told me chewing stick is the best. I then asked me why cant they extract the chemicals in this stick and produce our own paste. Here we go seeing old professionally trained health officer stammering because he got nothing to say. To the best I could think, he was expecting the white men to come and invent it just like other Africans. This applies to all atheists in Nigeria. They got quotes from darwin and argue like rocket scientist. But what can they offer or recommend? Nothing than cheap talk.

When I read some books sent to me by my AA friend, I read and cried. This book 'The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality?' By Diop, Cheikh Anta. and “The Lost Sciences of Africa by Van Sertima, my mouth was opened. I couldn't believe discoveries and inventions root out in Africa. From the book, the lineage of discoveries in science and technology dating back to 40,000 years before the white men came around.

- mathematics in Egypt. Pi, constructive angle and others found in their written documents. Binary digits found in yoruba community which gave birth to Ifa divination....more like computer of today. The numbering in Yoruba society involve advance multiplication, division, addition and subtraction which are done with the head.

- Egyptians are versed in astrological science. They documented movement of the sun and other planets. They divided the year into 12 parts and developed a yearlong calendar system containing 365 ¼ days. Clocks were made with moving water and sundial-like clocks were used. A structure known as the African Stonehenge in present-day Kenya (constructed around 300 B.C.) was a remarkably accurate calendar. The dogon of Mali knew of Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s moons, the spiral structure of the Milky Way and the orbit of the Sirius star system. These West Africans people have not only plotted the orbits of stars circling Sirius but have revealed the extraordinary nature of one of its companions- Sirius B- which they claim to be one of the densest of stars in our galaxy. What is most astonishing about their revelations is that Sirius B is invisible to the unaided eye. There is this saying in Yoruba that 'obiri laye' meaning the earth is spherical.....how could these people know this without any intelligence?

- This book “Steel-Making in Ancient Africa.”Blacks in Science: Ancient and and Modern by Shore, Debra. reveal steel making among the Haya of Tanzania. Research done by Peter Schmidt and Donald Avery discovered that, ‘ 2,000 years ago Africans living on the western shore of Lake Victoria had produced carbon steel in pre-heated forced-draft furnaces, a method that was technologically more sophisticated that any developed in Europe until the mid-nineteenth century.’

- Music, political and economical structure among others had been a beautiful one even without white men.

Our destiny is in our hand. Inferioric mentality should be wiped if Africa should rise again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
macof: I see light in this Issue Ghost is on.

Africans have always had a strange unexplained technique for doing things.
This techniques were never open to the public, it's always be reserved for specific cults that demand much devotion and a rigorous initiation.

A particular technique could be found only in one clan, in one village, in one tribe.
And it would have been a well kept secret to prevent targeted attacks.

Imagine Nigeria making use of such techniques in it's Science and Research

Prince (Dr.) Akintunde Ayeni who owned Yem-Kem international among others are really trying. He brought modern science into Yoruba spirituatiy. We just have lot of works to do in unity.

I once read this project 'Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045'. I still try to see if there is connection about this project and ORO (Consultation of dead ancestors through spiritual powers). Mehn....we need the revolution....and it should start now.
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Logicboy03: Lol.....this is madness.

This is stupidity. Jewish atheist aint stupid like you and others who reason like you.

Like I asked on 'Why African atheist are embracing buddhism over African spirituality', it is now glaring that your atheism is slaverish.
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by macof(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Logicboy03: ALL OF UNA DEY CRAZE......

Too much Naruto......Village clans and hidden techniques

(Naruto is from the Hidden leaf clan and He learnt the multiple clone technique- Kage bunshin no jutsu

At least Japan is one country that loves it's ancient sciences.
Ninjutsu was prevalent back then, and as u should know- each clan with it's technique
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Fela said it in his song....vagabonds in power.... 99.99% of what we read about Africa are wrong.

He further said in one of his interview in Berlin that the europeans are making every effort to destroy all the facts and amazing thoughts about Africa. That is the reason if you check the internet today, you hardly find any discovery from Africa. The only ones they put on internet are fetish and not making any sense.

"Look, we're very backward. The African continent is degenerating into what I call the era of second slavery. And it's caused by a conspiracy of Western Governments on one side and illegal African Governments on the other side, operating without a constitution. My Government is like that, a military Government that runs the country by decree."

~ Fela Kuti talking to journalists at New York in 1989, before performing at the Apollo Theater in a benefit for James Brown.

@ Logicboy. Here what the Prophet of Afro pop said about your type:

"When you are a colonial boy, you don't know anything about your own culture. I saw that colonial education and upbringing, which America was involved in too, was very badly wild. History starts with Mungo Park `discovering' the Niger! This pushed me so much I said I wanted to die in the struggle."

Apart from atheism and christianity with what you read about other religion, what can you say about your tribe spirituality and culture? This is not about sharing picture where you wore traditional wears with pagan9ja. Come forward and tell us what you know about the deities in your tribe spirituality. Old granny in the village can make little herbs for treating ailments. She did this without knowing anything about modern science......and you here not respecting what she got in hand. You think darwin is flying here to help your nation out?

Western fantasy and ignorance have clouded whole Africa. It time we wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Logicboy, as long as it causes no harm or damage, there is no need of thinking "low" about it.

@topic. right now im more concerned with proper Pagan religion (worship, ritual, etc.), then with these extra sciences. However it has scope with appropriate research.

as to your question, - ignorance & arrogance. combine the 2 and you have the 'Nigerian mindset'.
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
you have to prove this garbage real before i can accept it... simple

i want you to travel in a sec to my room right now, then we can talk business tongue grin

seriously guys, we have leafs that could stop bulllet and we are still afraid of west? we have leafs that could make us travel in a sec and we still depend on oyel? shocked
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Thanks for bringing this thread up ghostofsparta.

If am to give answer to the title of this thread, I will only say that most Africans have inferiority mentality. This include atheists and freethinker at home and abroad. The way jewish atheists are involve in judaic spirituality is really amazing. The buddhist atheist too are not holding on other race spirituality other than buddhism (mostly those in japan) but the case is kinda different when Africans come in. I give whole respect to Africans in America. They have evolved African spiritual-science into modernity. I was happy when I read inventions from black Africans which had add up to civilization. But if you look at things from within, it seem Africans here are lazy. They either want the white men to bring up inventions or rebranding. The religious one on the other side are waiting for God or spirit to do it for them. Atheist basically are meant to argue and bash religion folks. Like a friend asked me, [b]'.
though u made sense here but it totally contradicts what ghostsparta's talking about.
we know there are a lot of discoveries by africans, both in science and astronomy. but what u failed to understand is, science is science anywhere. a chewing stick is a normal discovery, being able to study the earth, making herbs for sicknesses etc are just science.
it totally contradicts traveling in second after mumbling some gibberish or eating leafs that prevent bullet from piercing your body and all the delusions/illusions ghost wrote up there..... if these things truly existed in the past, i dont think entire africa would be that easy to conquer. besides, we should still have them till now may be in repackaged form or something... people still use chewing stick (my mum uses one), people still use herbs. how come, with large number of pagans that we have in Nigeria especially south west, teleportation and stuffs are not common? i'm even 99% sure, pagan 9ja of nairaland cannot boast of having one of those teleportation leafs.
when the white people came, they hijacked a lot of ideas from Africans and repackaged most of them no doubt. but i dont think bulletproof vest made out of leafs ever existed. simple
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
9jadelta: you have to prove this garbage real before i can accept it... simple

i want you to travel in a sec to my room right now, then we can talk business tongue grin

seriously guys, we have leafs that could stop bulllet and we are still afraid of west? we have leafs that could make us travel in a sec and we still depend on oyel? shocked

I have challenged mazaje so that we showcase this bullet proof charm. Where is he today?

I challenged logicboy on Osanyin (a machine with artificial intelligence built thousands of year ago), he bark around as if it going to kill him.

Ghostofsparta challenged all atheist on this forum...non of you guys were present to answer his call. So what more do you want? To bring video here so that you claim it edited huh?
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
wth?

WHy in the name of Sarkin ALjinnu should I have a teleportation leaf

This is the first time Im even hearing of such a thing.

I'm just a normal Pagan man.

Please stop confusing religion (worship) with this. These are extra spiritual material. I have no idea about it.

btw I still don't understand why any of the atheists/christians, etc., refused to accept Ghostofsparta's challenge. Until then. . .. you have no right to ridicule him.
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ 9jadelta

The main point is said here Experience alone can decide on truth. ... Pure logical thinking cannot yield us any knowledge of the empirical world: all knowledge of reality starts from experience and ends in it. (Albert Einstein, 1954) You heard people making claim, you cant know if it truth or not without experiend it. Writing epistle here to discredit what you dont have hand to hand contact with is arrogance.

Let me start dealing with your points by bringing up what you called 'contradiction' in my post. Ghostofsparta mentioned 'YORUBA ADVANCE SCIENCE (YAS), I dont not see where he mentioned supernation or non-scientifical which you are trying to hold on. And note, like i have ever mentioned on previous thread, supernation is just a term used to describe a phenomenon which doesn't have explanation yet.....these phenomena are mostly attributed to spirits, or spiritual source. If you have understand naturalistic pantheism, you would have known that spirit is energy/natural forces in science worldview and what these people refer to deities are natural forces. They were explaining things to their best understanding just like lucifer is what we call planet venus today. So when critical observation and experimentation are lodged into this phenomenon, it become normal and add up to knowledge.

You are quick to call local medicine form of science. Pls can the old papa in the village list the chemical components in his herb concortion? If you are heal, they go to bush and get cashew, paw-paw and other leaves.....can they give you explanation on their medicine? To the best I know, they attribute everything to God. Pls how is this scientifical?

You left there ignoring incantation/spell and incision used for treatments. Thanks that you brought it up again when debriefing teleporting.

Incantation is a spiritual voice command prompt that reconfigure the cosmic ether, the natural flow of energy around us. You see everything there is, is energy. The solid things we call matter, it's just congealed energy. Really hard things, is just more of the congealed energy. The sound you are mentioning are energies huh? They cant be created nor destroyed but transformed. So why cant incantation work? Do you know songs can make little baby sleep? Do you know the song we listen to have impacts on brain? Why cant spell work pls?

Anyway, we disturb the flow of the energy in a manner that sets into motion a sequence of events that causes our spells/incantation to come to fruition. There must be years of training and testing before it works which brought about initiation. Now tell me if incision and incantation is scientifical. They are use in our today treatments.....let see you give logical explanation for both.

The silly question been asked is the same 'if we have these stuff, why are we conquered'.....pagan9ja gave answers, I did likewise. So dont expect me to go on in circle with you on this. Greediness and arrogance is our problem. We were divided against self. Dig more on that man.

Good to know you attest that some people including sweet mum still use herbs and chewing stick. There is a saying that the herbs that work effectively cost a penny.... I mentioned Yem-kem who is show casing our medicine to international standard. And if you follow my point correctly.... what have you done to change your world? Are you expecting people to do it for you? Are there nothing you can do than argument? We have intelligent scientist on this forum but have they tried to return home or their root and dig out knowledge for a well flourishing add up? We have called you guys to come and investigate this stuff so that you deduce theory from it and make something out of it either by upgrading or remodelling. Is it me that dont know the tools or how to detect electromagnetic field you wants to produce bullet proof kit? Pls stop the joke
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by hunter21(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
I give whole respect to Africans in America. They have evolved African spiritual-science into modernity.

i fear that a time would come when nigeria would start to import mordernised IFA from brazil.

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I have challenged mazaje so that we showcase this bullet proof charm. Where is he today?

I challenged logicboy on Osanyin (a machine with artificial intelligence built thousands of year ago), he bark around as if it going to kill him.

Ghostofsparta challenged all atheist on this forum...non of you guys were present to answer his call. So what more do you want? To bring video here so that you claim it edited huh?
all those things are bogus..

lets take the simple one that doesn't involve killing or guns.
African Teleportation aka traveling in in seconds like ghostofsparta portrays it..

I CHALLENGE ALL PAGANS OR ANYONE THAT BELIEVED THIS AFRICAN TELEPORTATION TO TELEPORT HIM/HERSELF TO MY HOUSE AND DO THE SAME BACK TO HIS HOUSE

show interest here, i will drop my contact for the person via email... we can even create a thread for this challenge
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
wth?

WHy in the name of Sarkin ALjinnu should I have a teleportation leaf

This is the first time Im even hearing of such a thing.

I'm just a normal Pagan man.

Please stop confusing religion (worship) with this. These are extra spiritual material. I have no idea about it.

btw I still don't understand why any of the atheists/christians, etc., refused to accept Ghostofsparta's challenge. Until then. . .. you have no right to ridicule him.

lols.... so u dont know there are leafs and incantations that can make u appear and dissappear again? you dont know anything about african science at all. grin
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE: @ 9jadelta

The main point is said here Experience alone can decide on truth. ... Pure logical thinking cannot yield us any knowledge of the empirical world: all knowledge of reality starts from experience and ends in it. (Albert Einstein, 1954) You heard people making claim, you cant know if it truth or not without experiend it. Writing epistle here to discredit what you dont have hand to hand contact with is arrogance.

Let me start dealing with your points by bringing up what you called 'contradiction' in my post. Ghostofsparta mentioned 'YORUBA ADVANCE SCIENCE (YAS), I dont not see where he mentioned supernation or non-scientifical which you are trying to hold on. And note, like i have ever mentioned on previous thread, supernation is just a term used to describe a phenomenon which doesn't have explanation yet.....these phenomena are mostly attributed to spirits, or spiritual source. If you have understand naturalistic pantheism, you would have known that spirit is energy/natural forces in science worldview and what these people refer to deities are natural forces. They were explaining things to their best understanding just like lucifer is what we call planet venus today. So when critical observation and experimentation are lodged into this phenomenon, it become normal and add up to knowledge.

You are quick to call local medicine form of science. Pls can the old papa in the village list the chemical components in his herb concortion? If you are heal, they go to bush and get cashew, paw-paw and other leaves.....can they give you explanation on their medicine? To the best I know, they attribute everything to God. Pls how is this scientifical?

You left there ignoring incantation/spell and incision used for treatments. Thanks that you brought it up again when debriefing teleporting.

Incantation is a spiritual voice command prompt that reconfigure the cosmic ether, the natural flow of energy around us. You see everything there is, is energy. The solid things we call matter, it's just congealed energy. Really hard things, is just more of the congealed energy. The sound you are mentioning are energies huh? They cant be created nor destroyed but transformed. So why cant incantation work? Do you know songs can make little baby sleep? Do you know the song we listen to have impacts on brain? Why cant spell work pls?

Anyway, we disturb the flow of the energy in a manner that sets into motion a sequence of events that causes our spells/incantation to come to fruition. There must be years of training and testing before it works which brought about initiation. Now tell me if incision and incantation is scientifical. They are use in our today treatments.....let see you give logical explanation for both.

The silly question been asked is the same 'if we have these stuff, why are we conquered'.....pagan9ja gave answers, I did likewise. So dont expect me to go on in circle with you on this. Greediness and arrogance is our problem. We were divided against self. Dig more on that man.

Good to know you attest that some people including sweet mum still use herbs and chewing stick. There is a saying that the herbs that work effectively cost a penny.... I mentioned Yem-kem who is show casing our medicine to international standard. And if you follow my point correctly.... what have you done to change your world? Are you expecting people to do it for you? Are there nothing you can do than argument? We have intelligent scientist on this forum but have they tried to return home or their root and dig out knowledge for a well flourishing add up? We have called you guys to come and investigate this stuff so that you deduce theory from it and make something out of it either by upgrading or remodelling. Is it me that dont know the tools or how to detect electromagnetic field you wants to produce bullet proof kit? Pls stop the joke

Hey dude. I was banned by the anti-spam bot. And THANKS TO THE MOD FOR HELPING ME OUT ON THIS.

I was about to edit when the ban stamped me. Here are what I wanted to add.

Incense, music, other aids in spiritulity are aromatherapy, sound, etc-- all known scientifically to stimulate different parts of the brain.

Incantation or Spell in spirituality is neurolinguistic programming in science. (this is explanable bound of science from spirituality)

Herbs/brews/potions in spirituality are herbs, which biochemically act on the brain to produce and achieve the desired effects or heal ailments.

Energy manipulation is the main door post of spiritual acts when science said everything is made of energy on an atomic level; including thoughts and mind.

If people can do these when there was no logical explanation and critical analysis provided to their points, why cant we lodge in our scientifical knowledge into it rather than looking for already-made west fantasy?
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
9jadelta: all those things are bogus..

There is nothing more I expect from Nigerian atheist.

9jadelta: lets take the simple one that doesn't involve killing or guns.

So if chemistry teacher wants to show students how dangerous acid is, he will bath one student with it huh? What are animals meant for in research field? How about inanimate objects? The last time I check, bullet proof vest are tested on animal or inanimate object. So why cant we proceed on that?

Osanyin is not killing you. You are free to chat with it. Ask questions and it will answer you. How is this related to killing?

9jadelta: African Teleportation aka traveling in in seconds like ghostofsparta portrays it..

Where did Ghostofsparta said you will travel in second? Maybe 'FUTURE MUST' is now hidden in his sentence.

9jadelta: I CHALLENGE ALL PAGANS OR ANYONE THAT BELIEVED THIS AFRICAN TELEPORTATION TO TELEPORT HIM/HERSELF TO MY HOUSE AND DO THE SAME BACK TO HIS HOUSE

show interest here, i will drop my contact for the person via email... we can even create a thread for this challenge

That is for Ghostofsparta. He already challenged you guys. What you got to do is pick it up and it nice that you do such.

GHOSTOFSPARTA......you made teleport claim, it over to you.
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:54am On Dec 11, 2013
hunter2,1:

i fear that a time would come when nigeria would start to import mordernised IFA from brazil.

Falokun Fatunmbi (David Wilson) is a white North American who has written many books about African Spirituality. He lodged his scientifical knowledge into Yoruba spirituality and unveiled Naturalistic Creation Hypothesis of Yoruba Spirituality. The only thing we know here at home is Obatala getting drunk and Oduduwa carrying calabash containi pigeon and soil. And these are symbolic language which explain big bang. You can check out his books on Amazon. He explained the naturalistic sides of each deities drawing his argument with western science relativeness which can guild new discovery and technological revolution in Africa.

Adam Peretz is a jewish-american who later become an Ifa priest. He was renamed Fagbemijo Amosun Fakayode and he also founded the Oyeku Ofun Temple in Santa Rosa, California in April 2011. There are many other non-Yoruba Ifa priests all over the world today who are promoting the Yoruba heritage, while we Yorubas see our way of life as evil.

So I wont be suprised if the brazillians import IFA back to Africa.
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by hunter21(m): 1:15am On Dec 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Falokun Fatunmbi (David Wilson) is a white North American who has written many books about African Spirituality. He lodged his scientifical knowledge into Yoruba spirituality and unveiled Naturalistic Creation Hypothesis of Yoruba Spirituality. The only thing we know here at home is Obatala getting drunk and Oduduwa carrying calabash containi pigeon and soil. And these are symbolic language which explain big bang. You can check out his books on Amazon. He explained the naturalistic sides of each deities drawing his argument with western science relativeness which can guild new discovery and technological revolution in Africa.

Adam Peretz is a jewish-american who later become an Ifa priest. He was renamed Fagbemijo Amosun Fakayode and he also founded the Oyeku Ofun Temple in Santa Rosa, California in April 2011. There are many other non-Yoruba Ifa priests all over the world today who are promoting the Yoruba heritage, while we Yorubas see our way of life as evil.

So I wont be suprised if the brazillians import IFA back to Africa.
yeah i'm quite familiar with falokuns blog.
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:09am On Dec 11, 2013
9jadelta: lols.... so u dont know there are leafs and incantations that can make u appear and dissappear again? you dont know anything about african science at all. grin

No I dont know about these leaves. I only know about Hausa religion.
Re: Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:14am On Dec 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

No I dont know about these leaves. I only know about Hausa religion.

If not for you, I have never heard of Hausa religion. A gal once told me about a masqurade festival in a village I cant remember it name very close to Kaduna. She knows close to nothing about it though.

Have aways thought Hausa are all about Islam. Good to know this man.

(1) (Reply)

Behold My Patron Saint / Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114 / You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.