Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40211 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by Opera240: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
#following u like twitter
Re: Love & Wisdom by Akinpelumi01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oga come break ds suspense na, plz oh..... When are you updating?
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
¤Continuation¤

"Because she can't give birth again? Is that
one now a serious issue?" A voice thundered
as HE entered.

Folawe and Evelyn both turned. "Bro Lanre? What are you doing here?" Evelyn asked, so surprised.

"I came to ask you guys why you are here and why you aren't eating." He panted.

Folawe was mute, he head was down, quiet and still.

"I heard everything, but if that will be a problem, the problem is solved. We aren't God, he's the maker of children." He uttered.

"Huh?" Folawe stood immediately.

"Yes now." Evelyn quickly added.

¤¤¤¤

Folawe got back to the hostel, looking very relieved.

"Where's Sayo?" She looked around.

"She's with Shola outside, didn't you see them?"

"I didn't."

"So how was the place?" Ronke inquired.

"Lanre has known about it, the abortion issue."

"Huh?" Ronke grinned.

"Sure, even Evelyn." She added and smiled briefly.

"What happens next?" Fiyin asked also stood on her feet.

"That problem is solved already but the issue now is about his father."

"His father? Are they now fighting again?"

"No, his father na Chucks." She said.

"Chu what?" Ronke stood immediately, breathing up and down.

"Sure, I'm confused. Lanre told me not to bother about the issue of sterility, but never knew Mr Chucks was the man."

"This one na serious yawa oh." Fiyin uttered.

"This is my time to move!" Ronke thought.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER.......

Folawe received a text message from an unknown cell phone number, it was Mr Chucks that sent her the text message

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yawa don gas.. ... I hope this story have a happy ending...
Re: Love & Wisdom by Sennard(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
T-dan....certified and guaranteed u'll always bring us something........comment hail t-dan baba if u feel same way.... wink
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Frnds sha
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hameenat94: Frnds sha
Girls na ni.
Re: Love & Wisdom by AkereP(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
THE TIME IS GRADUALLY GETTING NEAR THAT'FOLAWE'WIL RECOGNIZE THAT THEIR IS GOD [THE ALMIGHTY]****COME UPD8****Oooooooo.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
D9ty7: Girls na ni.

Abi na... Although, no friend z tew be trusted! Both males and females....

T.Dan
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Akere_P: THE TIME IS GRADUALLY GETTING NEAR THAT'FOLAWE'WIL RECOGNIZE THAT THEIR IS GOD [THE ALMIGHTY]****COME UPD8****Oooooooo.

Hmmmn....
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hameenat94: Frnds sha

Lol.......... Eyin aye!!!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
»»»»UPDATING SOON««««
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
T-Dan,plz come and update nah.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nancydearie: T-Dan,plz come and update nah.

Honestly, I'm more than tired, you'll meet updates here tomorrow morning, I promise... UPDATES!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Adek1990: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Ride on bro sadRide on bro
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Meaning?
Temitope Daniel:

Lol.......... Eyin aye!!!
Re: Love & Wisdom by showmaama: 6:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Mornin House, pls T-Dan come and update now. Keepin us in so mich suspense.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2014
Folawe received the text message from Mr Chucks, she never knew until she opened the text. "I got your cell phone number from Lanre with the mind of greeting you for settling the disputes in my Family. I didn't remember you face as soon as possible then, but now remembered you were part of those hot babes in the deadly city. Do you think a father like me will like it if you marry my son? But since you were a virgin, it shows to me that you are a good girl. We can make this a secret and continue with our various lives, if Lanre discoveres this again, he would hate me for life."

Folawe sighed, her two eyes were wide open. "Hope all is alright?" Ronke stood up.

Folawe passed her phone to Ronke to read the text message, she was very sad and unhappy. Ronke grinned, shocked with fear, "this isn't possible, I must get this man's picture and this message, they'll all get to Lanre!" She thought.

"What do you now have in mind?"

"Nothing, at least all is settled now." She smiled.

"It isn't, never is it!"

"What is it bayi!" Fiyin shouted and stood up. "I want to go and get bread."

"Alright.. So what do you mean by that?" Folawe stared at her.

"Father and son, how would you feel. What if Lanre knows?"

"He can't know since this is now a secret."

"A secret? That you've slept with your fiance's father and you want to marry the son?" She glimpsed.

"What is now the meaning of all this? What!"

"I'm in love with Lanre also, why don't you go and search for another lover since your case now has k-leg."

"I beg you pardon."

"Yes now, it won't be a good thing."

"Are you alright Ronke, are you joking?"

"I'm not, leave him for me since everything isn't working out well for you there, there are many guys out there."

"So you know, go and choose from the now!"

"No, Lanre is my choice woman. Its vivid, you can't marry him, let me start a relationship with him now!"

"I can't believe you are saying this.."

"If you won't agree, I'll tell him and his family that you've been pregnant for his father before and you can't conceive again, you can imagine if his mother discovers you've been once pregnant for her husband and you can't give birth again."

Folawe stood up and stared at her, tears rolled from her eyes as she was looking at her.

"Deal or no deal?" Ronke watched her angrily.

"Dea...."

Lanre and his mother opened the door...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Mawnin 2 y'all...... I'm sowie 4 kippin you guys waiting... I greet you all, especially my silent readers in honour of Tytylorpe and ma oda bosses... grin
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2014
na wa o .... till tomorrow again
Re: Love & Wisdom by Opera240: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Morning boss....Folawe should let the lanre knows about the whole issue before he get to knows from the third party, @least he already knws abt no been able to conceive again and put Ronke to shame with her selfish interest!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Emmey15(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]I just hope i dont dvelop heart attack from this story......suspence level is off the chain........nyc work bro.....nyc work ;DI just hope i dont dvelop heart attack from this story......suspence level is off the chain........nyc work bro.....nyc work
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2014
I dont like the way dis story is going,anyway,i trust T-Dan.He is a good writer but Folawe should try and tell Lanre before its too late.Another update PLZ!!!
Re: Love & Wisdom by showmaama: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
More update plzzzzzzz
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just came back 4rm dah market, since mawnin... Once I charge I'll drop a long upd8..... Tz a promise....
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
*Waiting*
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nancydearie: *Waiting*

Fenx dearie....
Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
O boy ee which kind suspense be did nao
Re: Love & Wisdom by youngBdoo: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
oga t-dan....update nw.....boys re nt smiling oooo......
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
¤Continuation¤

Folawe stood up and stared at her, tears rolled from her eyes as she was looking at her.

"Deal or no deal?" Ronke watched her angrily.

"Dea...."

Lanre and his mother opened the door and came in with Sayo. Lanre and his mother were both surprised, staring at Folawe.

Sayo also walked forward, looking so scared and didn't know what to do. "It seems these people now know." Folawe thought and her heartbeat increased.

"Folawe please come out, let's talk." Lanre waved.

Folawe walked out slowly, followed Lanre outside. Sayo sat down, speechless. "You aren't a good friend, you are worthless among friends. At least, I've now heard about it, let's see how you'd go with my son. Idiot!"

"I'm so sorry ma." Sayo quickly uttered.

"Don't be sorry! You also walk with this kind of friend?" She shook her head and walked out angrily.

"Ah! Ronke...". Sayo shouted.

"What! Where did you guys even meet?" She yelled.

"I saw them outside and recognised Lanre that was why I decided to take them inside." She replied.

"Don't you use your sense? Bringing people into this place!" She exclaimed.

"Are we alright? Is this the first time of bringing someone here? Don't you bring Mary here also!" She grinned angrily and hissed.

"It isn't your fault." She hissed back.

"But you aren't a friend oh, when did you turn to this? What happened now!" She stood up looking surprised.

"See, Sayo please don't provoke me now!" She shouted.

"Only God knows what has happened now." She walked outside.

Lanre and Folawe stood side-by-side, Folawe's head was down, silent and was in tears. "Folawe, why didn't you tell me?" He uttered.

"Em.. Lanre, you..." She sighed.

"Talk, Folawe talk!" Lanre exclaimed.

"Em.. Lanre, I never knew he was the one.... Em.." She cried.

"Folawe, you've never told me you aborted a pregnancy before, I agreed it. You never told me he was the one when we saw." He shook his head.

"I was afraid, I'm sorry.." She exhaled.

"This is a serious issue, mum has known about it now." He wondered.

"I know, that's the problem and..."

"Lanre let's go home! Never knew this would happen, no dinner again tonight!" His mother shouted and walked angrily.

"We'll discuss this tomorrow, all the same, I love you." He uttered and walked away.

Folawe rose her head and grinned. "Love?" She wondered.

Sayo opened the door and peeped, Lanre and his mother had gone then, she walked out sadly also. "Sorry Folawe." She uttered.

"Honestly, there's no friend." She uttered.

Fiyin walked up the stairs and met them both talking. "Wetin shele bayi?" She smiled up to them.

"This is not a joking issue, Ronke don cause yawa oh." Sayo replied.

"Folawe is crying ke..." She dropped her bread and moved closer. "Wetin Ronke do bayi?"

She explained, while they all walked inside the room. "Ronke wetin shele bayi!" Fiyin shouted angrily.

"Please oh, you guys should just leave me, at least I've done wrong. I'm sorry anyways."

"See how this one is talking, like a slowpoke. Honestly, you've bleeped up were you out of your mind?" Sayo shouted.

"I'm honestly serious, I'm sorry for everything." She uttered.

"Haha, sorry? I'm seriously surprised at you, no friend is to be trusted, I gave you everything, my life, trusted you, treated you like my one and only family. Here we are!" Folawe laid down.

"I'm deeply sorry, Folawe. I didn't know what came over me! You should know I'm not that kind of person." She uttered and moved closer.

"Now, you don turn everything apart. What did they come for sef?" Fiyin asked.

"I guess they came to take me out for dinner."

"Ronke na wash honestly!"

"I need to speak with Evelyn." Folawe uttered.

She received a call immediately....

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by soexcited: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=Temitope Daniel]

Fenx dearie....[/quote
Oga Dan, waiting anxiously for your next update, a long one I suggest it should be. Besides, you promised ending this story a long time ago, last year I mean, please ,we are following you ,and really taking possession of this thread.... thanks for sharing your talent with us....you're the boss...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Anoda update coming early tomorrow morning...

T.Dan

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 / Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.