Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40214 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
kkjoy:

Dan, you are really good

Huh? This is awesome.. Thanks, I'm api!!!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
wats left to say? he truly exists. tope ure awesome.
3stories in a yr. a great ending. u write nd we read.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wow!! U are da bomb,da best. I don't even know the right word to use here. U are really gifted. May GOD continue to strengthen and direct u. I really enjoyed everything about LOVE AND WISDOM and also learnt something. Keep it up dear.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hameenat94: wats left to say? he truly exists. tope ure awesome.
3stories in a yr. a great ending. u write nd we read.

Na ma joblessness jere gringrincheesy

Glad you followed it, thanks 4 ya support! Ova tew SHADOW OF LOVE... Tz part of ma joblessness also, in some days or months tym, I'd be busy... grin
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nancydearie: Wow!! U are da bomb,da best. I don't even know the right word to use here. U are really gifted. May GOD continue to strengthen and direct u. I really enjoyed everything about LOVE AND WISDOM and also learnt something. Keep it up dear.

Thanks ma'am, you are dah best!!! But the issue of bomb, I'm afraid oh I'm dah bomb? gringringrin jst jokn.. Thanks 4 ur support always!
Re: Love & Wisdom by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wow.. This is amazing... From the beginning to the end, it was amazing..
Thanks for the dedication btw.
Unto the next one..
Re: Love & Wisdom by Jhymrod(f): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
T.Dan,weldone. May God continue τ̲̅ȍ grant U̶̲̥̅̊ more wisdom,will 4llow d next story Asap
Re: Love & Wisdom by Khemyte(f): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gud job. Thumbs up
Re: Love & Wisdom by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
>>hmm. . .what a great story. . .
Welldone, Boss T.Dan>>
#runs to book front seat at Shadow of Love thread#
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Thanks so so so much, I really love u all 4 ya support!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Love & Wisdom by sleekch1c(f): 3:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Ok, finally it came to an end. Good story it is.
However, your description of your characters' expression is very poor and downright ridiculous.
You made use of the word 'grin' a lot where the characters are supposed to be shocked and flabbergasted. Grin is when you smile widely with your teeth showing like this grin
In the final episodes, folawe walks into tayo's house and you described tayo as being jobless.
The man did not lose his job, how then is he jobless? I think the right word to use would be 'idle'.
And again, just like the genotype/blood group issue, I expect that as a writer, you should research a bit while writing on some subjects.
The 'girl does abortion and damages her womb' tale has become very stale, and a very common scenario in Nigerian movies and stories. Folawe took some medications to terminate the pregnancy. Why and how was it possible it damaged her womb? If you had written that she went to a quack and had complications as a result of the botched abortion or that after taking the medication she later developed an infection that led to her sterility it would have been more credible.
Thats all, wishing you all the best.
Ps: did you by any chance steal the 'man sleeps with future virgin daughter in law, gets her pregnant and meets her later as son's fiancee' part from this story by glowingscenes https://www.nairaland.com/1296911/nigerian-story-chocolates-sushi ?
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:10am On Jan 09, 2014
sleekch1c: Ok, finally it came to an end. Good story it is.
However, your description of your characters' expression is very poor and downright ridiculous.
You made use of the word 'grin' a lot where the characters are supposed to be shocked and flabbergasted. Grin is when you smile widely with your teeth showing like this grin
In the final episodes, folawe walks into tayo's house and you described tayo as being jobless.
The man did not lose his job, how then is he jobless? I think the right word to use would be 'idle'.
And again, just like the genotype/blood group issue, I expect that as a writer, you should research a bit while writing on some subjects.
The 'girl does abortion and damages her womb' tale has become very stale, and a very common scenario in Nigerian movies and stories. Folawe took some medications to terminate the pregnancy. Why and how was it possible it damaged her womb? If you had written that she went to a quack and had complications as a result of the botched abortion or that after taking the medication she later developed an infection that led to her sterility it would have been more credible.
Ps: did you by any chance steal the 'man sleeps with future virgin daughter in law, gets her pregnant and meets her later as son's fiancee' part from this story by glowingscenes https://www.nairaland.com/1296911/nigerian-story-chocolates-sushi ?

Helloo thanks so much 4 d corrections.. I'm happy you are here to do that.

CHOCOLATES AND SUSHI.... I've not read d piece, never knew d story also entails something like this... I'm a writer who think on my own, this z nt my first story, neither the second nor the last. I've never read d work of glowingscences.... Tz even 4ny to me, if I read a story, I'll comment on it, you can go and verify it on her thread, I don't steal ppl's stories and ideas cause I won't like if anyone steals mine.

Thanks once again 4 d correction about grin... As a matter of fact, I misinterpreted a writer also.... Tz 4ny to me coz its now in me, its gonna change, thanks so much!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2014
sleekch1c: Ok, finally it came to an end. Good story it is.

....And its coz I'm writing online, I dnt have time t edit, modify etc.... If it had been publishing, the script wouldn't have been like this, I'd have changed various things there. I make research severely but you guys won't understand. I have several things about amnesia etc on my fone that I've researched about all because of writing.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
*Following* gr8 artwork.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 / Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.