Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls (4364 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? / Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by toniecutie(f): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]. I am a young girl who loves smiling,shying away from guys eyes and helping others. I am pretty and curvy but dont like showing it so i dress real decent but cute too. When am with guys they struggle to get my attention and rely on me for support. Any guy i meet respect me and even asks me out because they say they really like me and enjoy my company. But when i come with my sexy friend they all crazy and no one cares about me anymore. So i want to know who guys like the most: cute or sexy girls.
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by Ab025(m): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2013
Guys like all kinds of gals, cute, tall, short, busty, assy, romantic, quiet, ugly, arrogant, etc.......they all have serve their different pruposes, it just depends on what the guy wants to do with the gal at that moment or in the future.
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by Tapout(m): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2013
Guys love cute and "responsible" girls....
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by demelza: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Op post your pix so we can confirm if you are indeed cute. angry
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by torovictor(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2013
toniecutie: [/color]. I am a young girl who loves smiling,shying away from guys eyes and helping others. I am pretty and curvy but dont like showing it so i dress real decent but cute too. When am with guys they struggle to get my attention and rely on me for support. Any guy i meet respect me and even asks me out because they say they really like me and enjoy my company. But when i come with my sexy friend they all crazy and no one cares about me anymore. So i want to know who guys like the most: cute or sexy girls.
Me likey decent and hot girls cry
toniecutie: [color=#006600]. I am a young girl who loves smiling,shying away from guys eyes and helping others. I am pretty and curvy but dont like showing it so i dress real decent but cute too. When am with guys they struggle to get my attention and rely on me for support. Any guy i meet respect me and even asks me out because they say they really like me and enjoy my company. But when i come with my sexy friend they all crazy and no one cares about me anymore. So i want to know who guys like the most: cute or sexy girls.
Me likey decent and hot girls
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by toniecutie(f): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2013
demelza: Op post your pix so we can confirm if you are indeed cute. angry
its that a way of asking to show me my pic,dont worry i will soon.lol
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by UjSizzle(f): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2013
To each his own.
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by vcvibes(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2013
toniecutie: [color=#006600][/color]. I am a young girl who loves smiling,shying away from guys eyes and helping others. I am pretty and curvy but dont like showing it so i dress real decent but cute too. When am with guys they struggle to get my attention and rely on me for support. Any guy i meet respect me and even asks me out because they say they really like me and enjoy my company. But when i come with my sexy friend they all crazy and no one cares about me anymore. So i want to know who guys like the most: cute or sexy girls.
they may go crazy abt hot sexy ones but trust me it doesn't last, guys will always respect d cute decent ones
So ask ueself did, do u want guys to go crazy abt u or do u want dem to respect u
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by anselm791(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Personally I like them flexible with ability to change to any form as the situation and mood may require. OP you know what they say about being a Roman in Rome? If we're in a church, work or family gathering, I'd look at you but any other place, its your friends who will get my attention.
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by vcvibes(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2013
For me sha
In the true words of 2chainz
I luv dem strippers grin grin grin
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by Bigflamie(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2013
I like them cute and as well sexy.
Sweetie pls flash your pics let me see whether you're my missing rib or not. wink
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by rill: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Oya OP post a pic of you with those ur friends, so we can give a proper judgement.
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by specialzobo(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2013
I love sexy and hot girls.But u've got to respect urself and the union smiley
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by mspee(f): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2013
OP where is your picture? angry
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by benkings(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2013
bad qurls aint no qood,qood qurls aint no fun..........op u said u are cute and CURVY lets see ur pics or what u said didnt happen kiss
Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by QueenRAW(f): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Men will f^^k anything, especially if its easy and free.Girls who seek attention and meaningless connections are always flocked by men who are willing to provide it.But these are not " Marriage material" type of women, and men will simply use them for fun, not long term commitment.

Good, Decent, Responsible women are the ones who are taken home to Mumsy and Popsy, are recipients of marriage proposal, and eventually become wives.
However in order to keep your man from wondering off to those "Sexy Hot" Women, you must be one yourself.
I'm not saying to be indecent in public nor dress like a harlot.I am saying to keep your man satisfied with spontaneity &variety, so he doesn't seek it else where.The saying "Lady in the streets, yet freak in the sheets describe it best.

So be that Decent Respectable,Honorable, Good Girl to your man, but Make sure your also that Sexy, Fiya Hot, Twerk Sumthin , Freaky , Bad Gal when necessary for his pleasure. grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls by toniecutie(f): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
What is all these with my pics being posted. I think its private dont you all think

(1) (Reply)

My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) / The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps / Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.