Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: (20434 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Mintayo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
ndidibabe: Pls can you tell the meaning of Hell fire? The word 'hell fire' is not even in the Bible. Hell is a place where the dead ones are kept before Judgment. Only God knows where all these fake pastors got the fire in front of it. Don't be decieved, there isn't anything like Hell fire. Only God knows how he is going to Judge the wicked ones.
Don't be deceived,hell is real,true God know how to judge the wicked and He has shown us how in the Bible,all you need to know abt the wicked is in the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Mintayo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Op,no vex o,which Christ are you talking abt before i proceed,is it the one you tag as angel micheal?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Elnino4ladies: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Proud member of jehovah witnesses...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by PastorOluT(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Caspian22: I am a Jehovah's witness and i preach.. But i can't go about tellin people that we are the one true followers of christ, 'll hav to let them decide for demselves.. It's very that true most of the habits d early christians had only jehovah's witnesses keep them.. BUT OP OUR MAIN GOAL IS NOT TO DECLARE OURSELVES RIGHEOUS BUT TO PREACH.. THEREBY SAVING OURSELVES AND THOSE WHO LISTEN TO US

Some sense, but yet what seem to be most of the HABITS OF THE EARLY ChRISTIANS that only JW hold?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Guapo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ op. You don't need to open a thread for it.
I doubt you are one of Jehovah's Witnesses though. Those guys are too modest to advertise themselves. They let their actions and teachings advertise them.
One weird thing that makes me think they are special is due to the fact that they are widely criticised but they hardly feel discouraged. The world views them and their teachings as unpopular. That to me is a positive thing.

7 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by fpkamoshi: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
oguash: ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A XTIAN BUT SINCERELY SPEAKING. WITNESS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE CLOSE TO MUSLIMS. ALL OTHERS NA WASH WASH TO GET MONEY FOR THEIR FAMILIES AND CRONICS.
oguash: ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A XTIAN BUT SINCERELY SPEAKING. WITNESS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE CLOSE TO MUSLIMS. ALL OTHERS NA WASH WASH TO GET MONEY FOR THEIR FAMILIES AND CRONICS.
@ oguash. they are close to muslims in what sir?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by PastorOluT(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mintayo:
Don't be deceived,hell is real,true God know how to judge the wicked and He has shown us how in the Bible,all you need to know abt the wicked is in the scriptures.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Silverb(f): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
what gives u d right to condemn other churches,yes they are a lot of false churches out there but who r u to judge?i hv been to JW meetings n assembly n i love some things abt dem, i belive no one fully uderstand every details of d bible coz we r all still learning. U can go abt to preach without condemning others n still pass ur msg, let GOD b d judge nt u.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You need to see how i'm laughing at your folly.

Who told you that God gave us the air we breathe? From which pipeline is he supplying the air to us?

The same God that worked for only 6 days and rested on the 7th day, grin grin now has all the strength to produce and supply us air everyday.

You're still day dreaming.
https://www.nairaland.com/1456796/atheist-dumbest-folks-ever
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by zubimete(f): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
op who have made u a judge? Over righteouness is a sin. What if u preach d gospel everywhere yet u still lie, gossip, fonicate and hate? Dnt 4get dat nt does dat cal him lord lord shal enter into in his kingdom but they dat doeth d will of his father. U call urselves christians yet still u dnt believe in heaven nd hell. I have had several contacts with ur members wat u do is cover up.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by xandy84: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Am very sure JW are true Christian because their teaching are biblical and they teach according to the gospel of our lord Jesus christ but I don't know if they are the only true Christian or not. Am out of here
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Christians again?? cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Bash92(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
vislabraye:

They do not sing the National Anthem.
I quite agree with them not singing the National Anthem, expecially this part:
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest. To serve Nigeria will all my strength, to defend her unity, uphold her honour and glory, so help me God.”
“I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest…” Where? In a place where the only loyalty is to money and dishonesty is encouraged and thrives unchecked? “To serve Nigeria with all my strength…? Why? So that a small percentage can continue to exist in obscene wealth and comfort while the majority wallow in abject poverty? “To defend her unity…” Our unity has been polarised by socio-political issues that have taken on, and divided us along religious and ethnic lines. “To uphold her honour and glory…”For what? We dishonour ourselves and drag our glory in the mud on a daily basis both home and away.
Why make a vow to your country when we know most of us cant fulfil the vow?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by simpleseyi: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Everyday, you so called Christians confuse non Christians. If I, as a non-Christian want to convert to Christianity, which denomination do I convert to?

Catholics - pastor Chris Okotie said Catholics are going to hell
Jehovah's Witness -other Christians say they are not Christians
Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) - Pentecostals say CCC follow the old testament which is old
Cherubim & Seraphim (C & S) - other Christians say that C & S is fetish
Anglicans - they left Catholism because of internal disagreements and are hence called Protestant
RCCG
TREM
Winners
Christ Embassy - other Christians say the pastors do their hair like women. pls is this a sin?
Deeper Life - Olamide, the baddest guy ever liveth said they are too "cold"

Person don dey confused jooor. But, wait oooo, what would Jesus have done?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by guiddoti: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
kwakayekaa: 1. Jesus instructed his followers to preach the gospel--> Unlike other churches who oly broadcast on TV or have their member go in packs on the streets distributing church invites, jehovahs witnesses are the only group of christians who still patiently o from house to house teaching people

2. Celebration of pagan holidays- christs' date of birth is not recorded in the bible, and he never instructed that we help him celebrate it, amongst many other pagan holidays.. And jehovahs witnesses are he only people who dont celebrate these pagan holidays.

3. Non-request or tithe- jehovahs witnesses dont ask their members for tithe, instead they donate undisclosed amount out of freewill.

non-segregation of members- unlike most churches where the big men sit on comfy chairs while ordinary members sit on plastic chairs or where titles such as most. reverend, senior pastor, his holiness, and many others.. jehovahs witnesses either adress each other by name or add the prefix brother or sister.
I hope you know what you write. You are follower of Christ, why do you want to inherit the earth? As a follower of christ, we are his heirs. He had promised to build a mansion for us,where he is, there we may be also.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by DanielGb(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
The book of Romans explain in more details about salvation that came tru Christ Jesus. It concluded dat salvation is nt by work bt by grace. This grace came tru Jesus 2dis world@John 3:16. For those of us wu bliv in Him(because God sent him) automatically, we bliv God as Abraham did @Gen. 15:6 (d one we do nt see) wu sent his son into dis world. Also as we've confessed dat 'JESUS IS LORD'. Therefore, @Rom. 10:10, it is wit our heart dat we bliv nd ar justified, nd it is wit our mouth dat we confess nd are saved. The main point is to obey God, by obeying his commandments which Jesus summarize @Matt. 22:34-40: firstly, Love d Lord ur God wit all ur heart, soul nd mind. Secondly, Love ur neighbour as urself. Wat else do you need to prove?
THE CONCLUSION: @Rom. 8:13-15, if u are led by d Holy Spirit u are led by Jesus(because God sent him in Jesus name), hence it is a seal and mark giving 2 those dat beliv in Christ @Eph. 1:13. Let d only spirit lead. Jesus called him, the comforter, the helper wu wil teach us in all tins. So 4get ur doctrine, dey wil only slow u down from taping 4rm d sufficient grace dat come tru Jesus Christ. Another fact is: God is a Spirit, those wu dey worship him na in Spirit[The Holy Spirit] and in Truth[Jesus Christ] cos Christ is d way, truth nd life. As many dat bliv His message(wit no contamination) are santified by his word which is d truth@John 8:31-32. LET THE HOLY SPIRIT LEAD and you wil be expose to d deep tins of God, moreover d best way to please nd serve God@2Corin. 2:10-16.
THE GLORY OF THE NEW COVENANT @2Corin. 3:7-18.

THE END POINT: We need 'Grace' to make it.

May God fill us wit his Spirit to know him more.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: https://www.nairaland.com/1456796/atheist-dumbest-folks-ever

I see you're trying to redirect me to your thread for the religion bashing competition. Nah!! I don't do that. You guys find it hard to distinguish between an Atheist and a Traditional Religionist.

I haven't met an Atheist on Nairaland myself, but I've met a few traditional religionist. Trust me dude, a true Atheist know a lot more that you do about your Christian bible and religion.

You can bet your money on that.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by kid7soccer(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ilook christianity is a way of life not a religion, a sect or a church, ur way of life must show ur a christain like those in the bible. In ur case ur not, ur just a church goer or a JW
harbiola1:
Because CHRISTIANS are LIARS, CONFUSED, ARROGANTS, IGNORANCE, ENEMY OF TRUTH...

Truth is ur own HERESY.
CHRISTIANS ARE IDOLATORS.

Despite how u were warn the devil is still pushing u to those 100% confirmed PAGAN festivals (Christmas, Janus Feast, Easter).
You are shameless!

You rejected all the LAWS but didn't reject those that you'll be using to EXTORT from innocent gullible and brainwashed sheep.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Volunteers http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura Thirty Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_years_warhttp://original.antiwar.com/eland/2009/02/14/battling-christian-terrorists/

You'd better don't quote me...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by taobao123: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
rudedough:

I see you're trying to redirect me to your thread for the religion bashing competition. Nah!! I don't do that. You guys find it hard to distinguish between an Atheist and a Traditional Religionist.

I haven't met an Atheist on Nairaland myself, but I've met a few traditional religionist. Trust me dude, a true Atheist know a lot more that you do about your Christian bible and religion.

You can bet your money on that.

When the Angels hang you upside down like roasted chicken inside HELL FIRE, You will remember many tried to warn you but your rascality and disobedience brought you doom sad

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by bdchange(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
with so many doctrines all over the world especially in Nigeria's churches. you cant just conclude that one church or belief is better than the others.so let us just follow our doctrines and practise what is good in it because everybody knows the right thing to do, except u chose to do the wrong thing. And wait for God to choose his worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by kid7soccer(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dude u just book a high way ticket to hell
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It's like you don't know much gas cost these days. God that cannot provide enough money to run his Church but beg ordinary people to give a 10% of their salary.

Where is he going to get the money to buy enough gas to run a furnace of fire for 1000 years? undecided

You're day dreaming. grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Monalisa185(f): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
There's nothing I will not see here, it's now obvious that i don't know when a.topic makes front page cos most topics are not actually worth reading. Shm.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by harbiola1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
god2baski:
Abraham was the one who started tithing hundred of years before the law was given, like i said it is a choice

Is it only tithing that Abraham established?

What happened to others which so called mainstream christians wouldn't want to hear?

Lol, ignored as usual. grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Beync(f): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
By this all will know that you are my disciples(followers) If you have love among yourselves.

Such love reaches across racial, social and national boundaries, drawing people together in genuine brotherhood. So strong is the love that is sets them apart as being truly different.
When the world go to war, who have enough
love for their christian brothers in other lands that refuse to take up arms kill them them?
You'll be glad to find out yourself.

Who are really proclaiming God's rulership as hope of mankind instead of encouraging people to look to human rulership to solve their problems? Has your religion equip you to share in this activity and to do it from house to house as Jesus did and taught his apostles to do? Mmm what u say?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by iconoclast(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis: You don't know what it takes to be a true follower of christ.

Malachi 3:8 - Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

The bitter truth is, all christians who avoid tithes are thieves.

As a matter of fact, Jehovah's witnesses are not followers of christ.

They do not believe in the real Jesus who promised to save the believers from eternal HELL FIRE.
What, if I may ask, do you refer to as hell?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
kid7soccer: Dude u just book a high way ticket to hell

And you've just booked yourself a front row seat to heaven. grin

God's invisible golden room in heaven is quite expensive though, I wonder how much he'll be selling the bus ticket to heaven. grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by sunshinemie(f): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
ckkris: Then why can't you restrain your comments to the religion you follow, and know well. Are you of the religion of violence.
Has he sad anythn to warrant ur agression? Plz let's knw wen to b hard nd soft. Tanx
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kayusfity:

When the Angels hang you upside down like roasted chicken inside HELL FIRE, You will remember many tried to warn you but your rascality and disobedience brought you doom sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Barbecue tinz... You guys are a very funny bunch.... grin grin

Do you have any proof of the existence of "HELL FIRE"? If only the dead goes to HELL FIRE, who's to confirm that it exist? undecided

Game of the mind Bro, the Psychology of "fear of the unknown". Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by caukerzee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
I didn't read all this BS. A true follower doesn't need to say he is. His life shows
Matthew 7: 16 -"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? "
Besides,nwhat did Jesus say about judging who is true and who is not in the parable of wheat and tares?
Mathew 13: 29-30 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
bastien: Well boss u don talk your own o

Me get my own!
1.If u dey go church on sundays you are not among(cause my bible talk say my creator start to create on 1st day"sunday" and rested on the 7th day "saturday"wink
2.If u dey go party,meeting,outing,selling and buying on your sabbath day,you are not among,(christianity say na on sunday b dere sabbath day,yet dem dey cook,buy,sell,party,meeting,sex etc! I hail o)
3.If u no dey observe the feast in the bible ie passover,memorial,trumpet etc u not among oh(christmas,easter,new year,black friday etc,no dey bible)
4.If u dey wear weitin man suppose wear as woman,or as a man u dey wear weitin woman suppose wear ur hell na short cut ooh(how e go b make man wear skirt? But woman dey wear trouser,devil in the making)
5.If your pastor dey always preach of money,my brother pack leave such church o!

Well,the best true church na "sabbath" but not all sha
welldone my broda..are u a sabbathrian?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by bastien: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
smith_sydny: welldone my broda..are u a sabbathrian?
yeah boss,a true one by birth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG / Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.