Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside (1805 Views)

Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) / Female Club Owner Flaunts Her BIG B**BS' In Public / Crazy Naija Babe Takes Off 'everything' On Stage: SEE Her In Action [MUST WATCH] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by emassflourish(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2013
What do you think?

More updates at http://dayclusive..com

Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by Tolexander: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2013
[size=20pt]Ukwu![/size]

shey she gat pregnant for bottom ni?

1 Like

Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by lertee(f): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2013
When somethings are in excess,they get irritating..eg,the asss up there. undecided
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by AbuMikey(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2013

Not Nice at all undecided

Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by Karleb(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Blessed virgin Buddha, have mercy on me.
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by tayork(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mane this real bounce........who get her number?
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by Tolexander: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
lertee: When somethings are in excess,they get irritating..eg,the asss up there. undecided
by their posts, we shall know the size of their a55es
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by lertee(f): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tolexander: by their posts, we shall know the size of their a55es
Meaning? undecided undecided
Erase that thought,that assss is excess,i don't wish to have such. Never. grin
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by Tolexander: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
lertee:
Meaning? undecided undecided
Erase that thought,that assss is excess,i don't wish to have such. Never. grin
post the picture of your a55 here to see if you don't belong to the class of those commenting out of jealousy. gringrin
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by lertee(f): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tolexander: post the picture of your a55 here to see if you don't belong to the class of those commenting out of jealousy. gringrin
No need to sweat it dude,i'm jealous of the pregnant asssss,are you happy now?
You can as well post your babe's asss here let's compare.
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by XLR8(m): 12:52am On Dec 11, 2013
Hope she doesnt try something funny like DIVING. Else the water in the pool will splash out entirely leaving the pool empty grin
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by wolexy2020(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2013
that pix has been edited ..check d bckgrnd wia shez sittin on ...
Re: Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Killer Backside by Yusphull(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2013
XLR8: Hope she doesnt try something funny like DIVING. Else the water in the pool will splash out entirely leaving the pool empty grin

LKWMAO....... Badt guy....

Lertee: No need to sweat it dude,i'm jealous of the
pregnant asssss,are you happy now?
You can as well post your babe's asss here
let's compare

... Longest time pweety queen, where hav yu been wink

Tolexander:

post the picture of your a55
here to see if you don't belong to the class
of those commenting out of jealousy. grin grin

... You go fear Oooo if yu see her behind.... Na me talk am... wink wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Art In Lagos Nigeria / Singer And Producer, J Martins Weds / Survey - Nigerian Pidgin/naija In The Media, Arts And Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.