Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Best Romantic Way To Propose To Your Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Romantic Way To Propose To Your Fiancee (504 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Romantic Way To Propose To Your Fiancee by Ask4delaw(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls share ur idea on the best way to propose to a lady u want to marry.
Re: The Best Romantic Way To Propose To Your Fiancee by entuk(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
let the barman discreetly put the engagement ring in her drink? she go choke o
if u kneel a leg, she'll be so embarrassed she'd call the relationship over
if u sew the ring stylishly and very lightly to her dress, she go give roadside tailor to sew am well to the dress
the best way is to propose to her announced so she go remember to wear that engagement ring.
Re: The Best Romantic Way To Propose To Your Fiancee by Snoggy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
We'd go swimming together. Right there in the pool, I'd propose to her grin

(1) (Reply)

She Can Never Appreciate It / "Guy's Code"... PT1 / Top Quotes Of 2013 From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.