Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

"Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? (1430 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Popowaa: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Do you always believe once he/she cheats then he/she will always cheat?
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Popowaa: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Being cheated upon is not in any means funny.It brings so many questions into your head and you keep on asking yourself where you went wrong.Forgiving a cheating partner is not easy but even if u do the question will always remain "Will he/she do it again?"
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
popowaa undecided undecided
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Popowaa: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Monstertrucks: popowaa undecided undecided
hw may i help u?undecided
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by zeb04(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yeh I believe once a cheat,alwys a cheat. It's lik being abusive,once u hit ur gal d ist tym,wheneva there is a misunderstndin btw u guys,u wil consciously or unconsciously hit her. So also cheating
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Not true.
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by alphamars(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
I strongly believe cheating is a choice, some people get tired of the life style and change while others don't. Some are born with the idea that a man should be polygamous in nature thereby follow that path. So popowa if you know any cheater noted he made his/her choice to act that way and may or may not continue in that path. But why cheat on a partner if you are not satisfied.... Just quit the relationship and move on..
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by alphamars(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
I strongly believe cheating is a choice, some people get tired of the life style and change while others don't. Some are born with the idea that a man should be polygamous in nature thereby follow that path. So popowa if you know any cheater noted he/she made his/her choice to act that way and may or may not continue in that path. But why cheat on a partner if you are not satisfied.... Just quit the relationship and move on..
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Snoggy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
It isn't always true.

Change is constant!

The fact that you cheated or you're cheating now, doesn't mean you'll always continue to cheat till you die. Most times, cheating is as a result of immaturity.
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Excel30: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Cheaters sees themselves as being smart,so when caught they plan to be smarter next time.Habit once formed is hard to break,so once a cheat always a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
That statement "once a cheat always a cheat" might be wrong. Sometimes, people cheat due to some circumstances. For example, excess loneliness, fight with partner, heat of the moment (for some men), etc.

Maybe what the op should have said is "once a womanizer might always be a womanizer".

People regret what they did in the past and change.
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by baralatie(m): 2:04am On Dec 11, 2013
To forgive som1 who cheated is basic & important.
But to know if it would happen again.wow!
It is difficult to trust such a person.
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Enegod(m): 4:19am On Dec 11, 2013
Yes, once a cheater, always a cheater. It's
one of those lines that, once you cross it,
it becomes easier and easier....
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Agybabe(f): 5:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Not always true. Maturity matters
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by phlemzy: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2013
while this may seem true in a way, there may be some exception considerin the fact dat a typical cheat may have an encounter dat will transform his/her life,thus bringing about a changed personality.
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Netz2(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2013
shi

Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by UjSizzle(f): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2013
Not true. Change is the only constant in life, and people do change.
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Mynd44: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2013
It might not be true but are you willing to commit to such a person knowing that he/she has done this in the past? Would you be comfortable everytime and believe him/her every time he/she says "you are the only one"?
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by babadey(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2013
Not true. It depends on the individual,if the individual wants to change. Its jast like saying 'once a sinner always a sinner'. I think paul(saul),magdalene and co should be labelled a sinner.
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Popowaa: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Mynd_44: It might not be true but are you willing to commit to such a person knowing that he/she has done this in the past? Would you be comfortable everytime and believe him/her every time he/she says "you are the only one"?
Hmmmmmm
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Most times.....only a few dat can stop beinh a cheat I.e d ones with self control!
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2013
Mynd_44: It might not be true but are you willing to commit to such a person knowing that he/she has done this in the past? Would you be comfortable everytime and believe him/her every time he/she says "you are the only one"?
merci!
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by baralatie(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2013
baba dey: Not true. It depends on the individual,if the individual wants to change. Its jast like saying 'once a sinner always a sinner'. I think paul(saul),magdalene and co should be labelled a sinner.
out of context!
Wil continue to believe a partner that u caught red handed wit anoda person that he/she cannot do it again?
Re: "Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? by ochon: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2013
That's a generalization. It kinda true for some people but not everybody. Change is constant so the chroic cheat, can become faithful one day and vice-versa

(1) (Reply)

No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone / Pls Am I A Tomboy / 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.