Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym (3224 Views)

Mo'cheddah Releases Topless Photos / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by teebiggs(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
African Princess of Pop and Singer "Mo'cheddah" seems to be loving her body and not ashamed to show it off has she shared more photos of herself at the gym on her instagram page yesterday.

http://enquizzle..com/2013/12/mocheddah-shares-photo-of-herself-at-gym.html

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by Phranciz(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
She don dey get nyansh o, make I get my money right quick quick, I wanna enter that place.
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by IAMBREEZY: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ñice
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by Taiwo20(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Na babe she be
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wat da fuq is she trying to loose? Cause she's already to skinny for my liking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by Ruq: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2013
FOOL FINDER: Wat da fuq is she trying to loose? Cause she's already to skinny for my liking.

She won disappear

5 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by tellwisdom: 4:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Bone undecided

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by Phranciz(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2013
FOOL FINDER: Wat da fuq is she trying to loose? Cause she's already to skinny for my liking.
She's trying to stay fit mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by demelza: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2013
Princess of pop undecided
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by icebebe(f): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2013
buttpad so glaring
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by Ruq: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2013
icebebe: buttpad so glaring

I waz gon dat too but i just thought other finz could her pumped her.
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by icebebe(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2013
Ruq:

I waz gon dat too but i just thought other finz could her pumped her.
which oda fins? e eazy u knw wetin i don do xcept surgery o to pump ma own,anyway it jus dt av seen her in several occassions,,n wat am seein here n wat i saw evn last wk aint d same.no b magic if u dnt av no amount of pumping go bring am out.#nohating
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by Ruq: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2013
icebebe: which oda fins? e eazy u knw wetin i don do xcept surgery o to pump ma own,anyway it jus dt av seen her in several occassions,,n wat am seein here n wat i saw evn last wk aint d same.no b magic if u dnt av no amount of pumping go bring am out.#nohating

I waz actually talkin bout the fluid from men, it helps in pumpin atimes You know some people use drugs to pump it, but i think after babies they'll fall into place if it's meant to.
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Nice one girl. You rock!

Toned body. Keep it up. Forever young,
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by LizzyAnn(f): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin grin
tellwisdom: Bone undecided
Re: Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym by missBanks: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
I;m loving this. Well done Mo'Cheddar. You must have really worked out hard for that toned stomach.

Rihanna Blasts Fan Who Called Her Out On Twitter!
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/rihanna-blasts-fan-who-called-her-out.html

(1) (Reply)

It Was Never A Rumour Tonto Dike Is Actually Pregnant [see New Photos] / FINALLY! Zari’s Baby, Tiffah Face Unveiled And She Looks Like Diamond Platnumz. / Checkout Stunning Actress Sarah Sweets Ogenecaro Akatugba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.