Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss (41844 Views)

Things You Should Know About Vitamins And Supplement / Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I / How To Make Homemade Herbal Teas To Beat Coughs, Colds And Flu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2013
fungramot: Nice thread. @J.tenna Pls can I get d oolong frm shoprite? Or where can I get it cos I base in ibadan.and can u send d diet plan τ̅☺ my email add. Fungramot@gmail.com Tanx in anticipation
hi, thanks for the compliment and yes shoprite has a variety of teas and 95% of them are tea bags including their oolong. It will only last for 15days cause they come in 20-30bags per packet. Unless u want to buy three which will be d equivalent of one oolong loosed tea leaves pack like the one my distributor supplies to me. U could get the one in shoprite but to save money, buy d loosed tea leaves which u can brew and rebrew and can last u for 3months. And yes i will be glad to send u the diet n exercise plan. Just email me when u are ready. Thanks and all the best!
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by kaushalchandak: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Can Rooibos tea help Weight loss?

Weight loss is popular area of interest in many people. Rooibos tea as beverage doesn’t contain caffeine and believed to suppress appetite. It also enhances concentration and energy levels in body resulting higher metabolism and activity, which is good for weight management. Flavonoids in Rooibos have potential to treat diabetes which remains prime cause for obesity in many people.

Ref: Rooibos Tea health benefits
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
kaushalchandak: Can Rooibos tea help Weight loss?

Weight loss is popular area of interest in many people. Rooibos tea as beverage doesn’t contain caffeine and believed to suppress appetite. It also enhances concentration and energy levels in body resulting higher metabolism and activity, which is good for weight management. Flavonoids in Rooibos have potential to treat diabetes which remains prime cause for obesity in many people.

Ref: Rooibos Tea health benefits

Good one there. This is best for those looking for a cafeine-free alternative to tea drinking but it does not help u shed weight. Along with exercise and/or with other weight loss tea or supplement it helps maintain weight according to researchers and consumers. I havent tried it though so am open to correction.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by callola: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls, can a pregnant woman or a woman trying to conceive drink tea?
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
callola: Pls, can a pregnant woman or a woman trying to conceive drink tea?
No! It is generally advised that pregnant women, lactating mothers or women trying to conceive should stay away from any form of tea that contains cafeine or any synetized chemicals. Try to find an alternative to tea. Rooibos tea is a good alternative. Make sure u do some research b4 making up your mind to start taking it.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by callola: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 5:52am On Dec 31, 2013
callola: Thanks
you are welcome.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hola fellaz! Compliments of the season! I wish u all a prosperous and healthy new year. Just want to remind you that as u stuff yourself up this festive season, try as much as possible to eat right. Eat more salad instead of food high in carbs. Watch ur meat/chicken/sugery drinks intake, and when d celebration is over, get back in shape! Burn all those built-up fat and cholesterol by drinking teas and taking food supplements. Dont forget to pm me for urs. Have a wonderful celebration. God bless
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Ewomab(f): 4:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Hello, i wld like to lose some pounds, i think i need the dietary pills and tea.....how can u get them accross to mi? u can mail me on ewomab@gmail.com. thanks. i look forward to hearing frm u.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Angel15(f): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
I jst PM u, await ur response.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ewomab: Hello, i wld like to lose some pounds, i think i need the dietary pills and tea.....how can u get them accross to mi? u can mail me on ewomab@gmail.com. thanks. i look forward to hearing frm u.
ok i will. Be expecting it soon.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Beverlies(f): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello, would love to lose some pounds, u can reach me on toysblue@yahoo.com. Hoping to hear from u soonest
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 5:49am On Jan 05, 2014
Beverlies: Hello, would love to lose some pounds, u can reach me on toysblue@yahoo.com. Hoping to hear from u soonest
i have sent u a msg.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Beverlies(f): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2014
Oh thanks buh u diddnt inbox me concerning the cost
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2014
Beverlies: Oh thanks buh u diddnt inbox me concerning the cost
sorry about that but i really need to know some things like how much do you want to loose. Are you allergic to cafeine, what part of nigeria do you stay? Please reply this before i can send you the costs.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Beverlies(f): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2014
I stay in lagos,I weigh 76kg and wanna drop to say 60 and am not allergic to caffeine
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2014
Beverlies: I stay in lagos,I weigh 76kg and wanna drop to say 60 and am not allergic to caffeine
thanks for the reply. I have sent you the costs.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by mu2sa2: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
All these products are not magic wands when it comes to weight reduction. I used raspberry ketones and green coffee as recommended but did not lose even a gram. My advice to anyone desiring weight loss is, dont waste your money on these over-hyped products. The surest way to control your weight is to eat healthy food and exercise regularly - that's it.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
mu2sa2: All these products are not magic wands when it comes to weight reduction. I used raspberry ketones and green coffee as recommended but did not lose even a gram. My advice to anyone desiring weight loss is, dont waste your money on these over-hyped products. The surest way to control your weight is to eat healthy food and exercise regularly - that's it.
you are right when you said it is not a magic wand. Raspberry ketones and green coffee bean have worked for many people but not for some. It all depends on your body and eating lifestyle.
Moreover, i always emphasis on exercise. My products work 100% with or without exercise... I am a living testimony. Why don't try it. Teas are known to be one of the most safest and effective WL products, along with an effective supplement, it is just the perfect tool
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by mu2sa2: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Poster above l am not undermining the products u're marketing. But fact is, exercise and good dieting are all a person need in weight loss effort. With those no side effects. But the products you mentioned have unpleasant side effects and are just total waste of money. You'll still sell anyway, because there will always be people who
want to try their luck even where there's no luck! As for tea, it's the no.1 refreshing drink and that's why it's been popular for centuries, not because of the weight loss claim lately by people who want to capitalize on other people's ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2014
mu2sa2: Poster above l am not undermining the products u're marketing. But fact is, exercise and good dieting are all a person need in weight loss effort. With those no side effects. But the products you mentioned have unpleasant side effects and are just total waste of money. You'll still sell anyway, because there will always be people want to try their luck even where there's no luck! As for tea, it's the no.1 refreshing drink and that's why it's been popular for centuries, not because of the weight loss claim lately by people who want to capitalize on other people's ignorance.
wow, thought you said you weren't undermining my products, lol. This is a new year so am gonna pass on that.
Btw, green coffee bean and raspberry ketones has many fakes. All the products i mentioned hve no side effect if you buy the all natural ones. The ones with no chemical additives. Are you sure you bought from their official site?
Any yes exercise and good eating habits plays a vital role in WL, and also can be excruciating slow in burning the fats. Sometimes, we all need a little healthy push to make it result oriented. That's were natural products with fat burning qualities comes in. Why don't you google the weight lost qualities of green, oolong and black tea? Also google the appetite suppressant effect of fiber. A good way to get real info is to read real cusumer reviews. Just do some hard research and get back to me.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Hi fellow threaders, happy new year!
Been lazy this holiday but still am still making progress. From 85kg, i now weigh 80kg. That means in a month i have losed 5kg.
Still have 20kg to go.
I will soon start following my diet and exercise plan strictly. The holiday is over now. I think recording my daily WL regime will help a great deal.
Keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to a slim and fit new year. Lol.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by BIGGMAMA: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2014
My friend weighs 120kg,she would like to lose 40kg.pls send details to jiakubene@gmail.com thanks
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by specialguest(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
op my colleague wants to loose some fat around her tummy (love handles). Do you have a solution for that?
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Realchick: Hi fellow threaders, happy new year!
Been lazy this holiday but still am still making progress. From 85kg, i now weigh 80kg. That means in a month i have losed 5kg.
Still have 20kg to go.
I will soon start following my diet and exercise plan strictly. The holiday is over now. I think recording my daily WL regime will help a great deal.
Keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to a slim and fit new year. Lol.
that's really good to hear, dat you are losing weight. Consistency is the key, try to be more consistent. Happy new year!
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2014
BIGG MAMA: My friend weighs 120kg,she would like to lose 40kg.pls send details to jiakubene@gmail.com thanks
oh, ok i will. Check your inbox.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2014
specialguest: op my colleague wants to loose some fat around her tummy (love handles). Do you have a solution for that?
hi, the only solution for your friend is to do 3 different sit-ups every 3x in a week that takes care of belly fat while drinking green or oolong tea. This will really help her get quicker results because belly fats are the most stubborn fat to loose.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by BIGGMAMA: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2014
j.tenna:

oh, ok i will. Check your inbox.
what of d prices?
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2014
We can communicate thru emails don't you think?
BIGG MAMA: what of d prices?
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by BIGGMAMA: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
j.tenna:
We can communicate thru emails don't you think?
ok
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
It is so sad that 70% of my write-ups on nairaland has been lost. Anyway, every disappointment they say is a blessing in disguise. i just have to start all over.

Health TIPS;
Avoid late meals. Eat dinner from 5pm-7pm latest. if you can, altogether skip it. in no time you will feel the pounds dropping.

#protect yourselves against Ebola, always wash your hands and use a hand sanitizer#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You. / South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.