Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss (41845 Views)

Things You Should Know About Vitamins And Supplement / Staph Infection Cure With Cabbage,essential Oils,herbal Teas & Tinctures Part I / How To Make Homemade Herbal Teas To Beat Coughs, Colds And Flu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
jadesol:
Please I just started using natural Ceylon green tea by Napa Valley, I need to know if it's good
hi. is it in tea bags? I usually don't advice tea bags. they seems to go through further processing thereby stripping them of the essential nutrient but some people get results with tea in tea bags so to answer your question maybe its good, maybe not.

happy new month friends. just so u know, the raise in dollar didn't affect the price of my oolong and green tea. still in stock, order yours now!
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
I'm a guy and I weigh 90kg, I really don't mind. But I would like to reduce to about 80kg cuz of my stomach. It ruins my formal look. I'm glad you didn't take advantage of the dollar hike. We need more Nigerians like you. My email is Baryusuf01@gmail.com... Please I'm expecting your mail.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 2:24am On Mar 15, 2016
hi. thanks for the comment. as for your request, you need dedication and sacrifice on ur part. what do u think is inflating your stomach? is it doing itself or your lifestyle is? ok the thing is start cutting down now on those things that causes pot belly. men really should not complain of weight issues because their fat is easier to burn than that of women.
email me so I can send you my whatsapp number. there's much to discuss, thanks.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by kennethbetha: 3:52am On Apr 07, 2016
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Ted07(f): 11:06pm On May 08, 2016
Pls do you live in Abj?. I need this oolong tea.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
no, I don't live in Abj. I am in lagos. but I can deliver to you there. contact me via email if you are still interested. thanks
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 7:46pm On May 24, 2016
Hello my fellow WWs,
Yea, I know I haven't been updating. sorry. A lot has been going on; economic meltdown, raise in dollar, ban of forex, and the growing difficulty in buying things abroad hasn't been easy on me or my little business. But in all things all the glory to God.

Now, i'm back fully. Hit me with any questions you have and I will be delighted to answer to the best of my ability.

And as for weight loss with teas, I keep having satisfied customers each day and that makes me super happy. Glad I was able to bring about a significant change in someone's life and I have been able to think properly about bringing a lot of changes into my customers lives and have decided to take it all out and spill the beans.

I will be telling out my secret and an ebook about how I have been successfully running the weighgloss business for two years with 90 percent satisfied customers. Are you tired of buying tea and supplements from other vendors? Want to start your own weight loss business?

if you are interested say YEAH! first ebook is for free which is a brief EXPO on how things goes in the world of weightloss but the other, which comes with a token tells in detail, how to make money all the way with teas and supplements.

Reply to this post with YEAH if you are interested.

Best wishes my friend.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Nobody: 10:38am On May 25, 2016
pls dear I weigh 95 I need to go at least by 70 for some health reasons. which tea do you recommend and price. you can Whatsapp me 08068731705
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2016
ladypearl45:
pls dear I weigh 95 I need to go at least by 70 for some health reasons. which tea do you recommend and price. you can Whatsapp me 08068731705

hello ladypearl,
It is very possible to drop down to 70kg, even 60kg if you like but its all about determination. Before I recommend anything for you, what's your health issues like? My Teas have caffeine so I am careful about recommending.
Reply me via fitnesswithresult@gmail.com or visit my blog at www.fitnesswithresult..com for more info
All the best.
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by gynny(f): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Antioxidants foods are healthy foods that help in protecting your cells against the effects of free radicals which are molecules that are produced when your body breaks down food or when your body is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/antioxidants-foods-best-antioxidant-foods-why-are-they-important/
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by Jedidiah77: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2016
Summer Deal
Lose 5 pounds in 5 days and as much as 30 pounds in 30days with our Total Life Changes products which are guaranteed to work. We deliver to your doorstep when you buy online at www.totallifechanges.com/myhealthyskinny
Enter 8455491 as Enroller ID.
Exclusive deal awaits the first 100 orders.
Check our Facebook page for before and after pictures.
Https://www.Facebook.com/total-life-changes/myhealthyskinny

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by pinkvirus: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2016
pls how do I get d oolong tea here. and d meal plan
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
pinkvirus:
pls how do I get d oolong tea here. and d meal plan

hello dear, please contact me via Whatsapp 08121508777
regards
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by sexymeerah: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Pls @j.tenna, can you please send the diet plan to my mail too? Omoniyiamirat@yahoo.com. I just started using one Hillway ceylon tea, I hope it's good o. And it's flat tummy and thigh reduction I really crave for
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
sexymeerah:
Pls @j.tenna, can you please send the diet plan to my mail too? Omoniyiamirat@yahoo.com. I just started using one Hillway ceylon tea, I hope it's good o. And it's flat tummy and thigh reduction I really crave for
Alright dear but tea alone can't just melt your tummy fat. Why don't you change your lifestyle a little? Get the diet and exercise plan here. http://fitnesswithresult..com.ng/2016/06/a-simple-diet-and-exercise-plan-for-two_26.html
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
How to Detox With Epsom Salt

Detoxing is a good first step towards any weight loss attempt and this is why I have always adviced my clients to go through a 2-3 days detox prior to a weight loss program. Detoxing helps to cleanse the body from toxins and also help get your metabolism geared once you start exercising and eating right.

Epsom salt can aid your digestive system in letting go of the clingy waste products that were forcefully trying to become a part of your body system. But how effective is Epsom salt for detox?
Is it better than other detox options?

The Other Detox Options Overview
Contrary to popular belief, your body can actually detox on its own, but the effectiveness of the God given type of detox is entirely unknown hence the need for a 'proper' detox. For various reasons, people choose different forms and methods of detox. Some use smoothies, a special blend of fruits and protein, some shake off the toxins by dry brushing, acupuncture, or a really thorough massage while others make use of Epsom salt or laxative tea e.g Senna.

Epsom Salt Detox and More
Personally, I prefer to use a combination of smoothies, massage, a soak in the tub, a good torrent of sweats through exercise and finally, a 'proper' colon cleanse with Epsom salt which is a natural mineral made up of hydrogen, sulfur, oxygen and magnesium.

I have been reading about how acupuncture and dry brushing is really effective. I will definitely consider try these.

Detoxing in more ways than one will surely boost the effectiveness of a general body detox but I will be writing more on colon cleanse.
What You Will Need
Epsom salt
Olive pill
Grapefruit
Learn more here. http://fitnesswithresult..com.ng/2016/08/detoxing-is-good-first-step-towards-any.html
Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
How to Detox With Epsom Salt

Detoxing is a good first step towards any weight loss attempt and this is why I have always adviced my clients to go through a 2-3 days detox prior to a weight loss program. Detoxing helps to cleanse the body from toxins and also help get your metabolism geared once you start exercising and eating right.

Epsom salt can aid your digestive system in letting go of the clingy waste products that were forcefully trying to become a part of your body system. But how effective is Epsom salt for detox?
Is it better than other detox options?

The Other Detox Options Overview
Contrary to popular belief, your body can actually detox on its own, but the effectiveness of the God given type of detox is entirely unknown hence the need for a 'proper' detox. For various reasons, people choose different forms and methods of detox. Some use smoothies, a special blend of fruits and protein, some shake off the toxins by dry brushing, acupuncture, or a really thorough massage while others make use of Epsom salt or laxative tea e.g Senna.

Epsom Salt Detox and More
Personally, I prefer to use a combination of smoothies, massage, a soak in the tub, a good torrent of sweats through exercise and finally, a 'proper' colon cleanse with Epsom salt which is a natural mineral made up of hydrogen, sulfur, oxygen and magnesium.

I have been reading about how acupuncture and dry brushing is really effective. I will definitely consider try these.

Detoxing in more ways than one will surely boost the effectiveness of a general body detox but I will be writing more on colon cleanse.
What You Will Need
Epsom salt
Olive pill
Grapefruit
Learn more here. http://fitnesswithresult..com.ng/2016/08/detoxing-is-good-first-step-towards-any.html

FYI, most pharmacies and supermarket in Nigeria sell Epsom salt. Some come in little packs and others in vacuumed bags.

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Your weight Loss will know so much success. They are all here. Place your order for... Brick puerh tea, oil-cut Oolong tea, ginseng Oolong tea and Dahangpo Oolong tea.

Hurry while stocks last!

Email: dojnaturals@gmail.com

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Detox Smoothie Recipes
There are many detox smoothie recipes which helps with digestion and bowel movements, also, there are h that are singularly targeted to work maximally because of the cleansing properties of the selected fruits and vegetables. Yes, a really good fruit detox is incomplete without vegetables. Some Vegetables have the ability to wash your innards like ugu leaves (pumpkin leaves) and scent leaves for example.
Personaly, I don't think I can do without smoothies, either as a cleanse or as a refreshing drink. When I feel bloated or a bit heavy, I usually go on a tea and smoothie fast. It helps me feel refreshed and brand new. It gives me a wrinkle-free youthful look and a healthy skin glow to die for.
3 -7 Days Detox Smoothie Cleanse
Want to loose weight in a short time? Start a 3 -7 days detox. I usually do a fruit detox with Epsom Salt. The weight you lose is not all water weight and it's good to let go of excess water in the system especially when salt is a part of your everyday meal. Some of these recipes was gotten from a health and fitness blog I admire and devour on a daily basis. The recipes will not only help with detoxing but also give you the needed nutrients that's lacking in your diet. Coconut milk, lukewarm water or ice-water, almond milk, yogurt, ginger and green tea can be added to make the smoothie richer and easier to blend.
P. S, there was a little modification to the recipes. I only added a few alternates for the sake of those who couldn't find them in their area. Most of the greens chosen by the Lose Weight by Eating author, Audrey Johns, are superfoods (kale, avocado) because they are packed with lots of essential nutrients.
You can create your own detox smoothie by trying out various blend of harmonious fruits and veggies. They take just minutes to make and are great in weight loss. Form the habit of drinking smoothies. They are delicious, filling, easy to make, and very nutritious.
Green Protein Detox Smoothie
½ cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
1 tablespoon almond butter (or peanut butter)
1 banana
2 cups mixed greens (kale, chard, lettuce and spinach or any green veggies you might prefer)

Mixed fruit and veggies detox smoothie
1 kiwi (I don't know any replacement for this)
1 banana
¼ cup pineapple
2 celery stalks
2 cups spinach
1 cup water

Apple Berry Detox Smoothie
1 cup mixed berries (like raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries)
1 large apple
2 cups spinach
1 cup water (or unsweetened almond milk)

Pineapple Banana Detox Smoothie
1 cup pineapple
1 banana
1 apple
2 cups spinach
1 cup water

Kale and Apple Green Detox Smoothie
⅔ cup almond milk (unsweetened) or coconut milk
¾ cup ice
1 ½ cups kale (chopped leaves only)
1 stalk celery (chopped)
½ red or green apple (cored and chopped)
1 tbsp ground flax seed
1 teaspoon honey (optional)

Kale Pineapple Coconut Detox Smoothie
1 banana
1 cup pineapple
1 cup coconut water
2 cups kale (chopped)

Kale Strawberry Banana Detox Smoothie
1 banana
1 cup yogurt (plain)
1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup Kale (chopped)
1 cup ice

Avocado Detox Smoothie
1 1/2 cups apple juice
2 cups spinach or kale (stemmed and chopped)
1 apple (unpeeled, cored, and chopped)
1/2 avocado (chopped)
My favorite so far is the Avocado Detox Smoothie. Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth, about 1 minute, adding water to reach the desired consistency.
Experiment with fruits and vegetables smoothies until you find the ones that you like.
Skipping a meal and replacing it with smoothies has alot of health benefits.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Get all kinds of waist trainers and waist cinchers. Top grade.

Get all types of weight loss tea, detox teas and organic loose leaf teas like Oolong tea, green tea, black tea and puerh tea for use in Keto and fasting for weight loss. You can also use it alone without exercise. Drop 5kgs in one month.

Plus we sell Keto products e.g almond milk/flour, coconut flour, oil and milk, olive oil, psyllium husk, etc

Delivery nationwide.
Email; Fitnesswithresult@gmail.com
We are dedicated to helping you lose weight healthily and naturally.

Re: Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss by jtenna: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2018
There is no end to knowledge and no harm in joining many DIY groups. In fact, in this jet age and with the help of the internet, there's no excuse for ignorance and poverty.

My DIY group is supportive, easy to learn and has tested and proven beauty recipes. We post on skincare, haircare, weight loss and sexual health.

Moreover, you can perfect some recipes and use it to make tons of money.
Join ������ Do It Yourself Organic Beauty Recipes by clicking the link ���
https://m./287951235135747?ref=bookmarks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You. / Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.