Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! (20989 Views)

Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich / Instantgold.ng Please Pay Me My Money / Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by flybiz08(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
On the 2nd of December 2013, I ordered for one piece of Samsung Active Tab 3 from . I immediately got a confirmation mail both from Jumia.com.mg and from GlobalPay that the transaction was successful. It was then time to wait and according to their delivery terms and conditions, I was to get my product in 2 - 8 days. Delivery was meant to be in Enugu.
I did not hear from after the order number was verified. I started getting worried that no one had contacted me and on the 5th of December 2013, I decided to call on 01-46 04 400. To the biggest surprise of my life, my order had been cancelled the previous day being 4th December 2013. No notification was given and it was at this point that I began to question their credibility. I was told on the 5th when I made my first call that I would get my money in 2-3 business days and up till this moment being 10th of December 2013, I have not received anything from them. I have called over 5 times and even on one occasion, the support representative kept me on hold without getting back.
I humbly ask to refund my money. One of the representative whom I spoke with today being the 10th of December 2013 told me that my money has been sent since 4th December 2013 whereas other representatives especially Fred, that I have spoken to before now told me to be patient till my money is refunded to my account. I have been to my bank and I can confirm that I have not received any money. I have also not received any alert to that effect.
, please refund my money. I do not wish to escalate this beyond our dear forum. I am begging you. I do not regard you as a scam organization and in that vain, live up to your reputation by refunding my money.
Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Don't they have any 'physical' office where u can go and cause some commotion? Na one of d things wey dey fear me for all dis online transaction.

PS: Me dey suspect Fred sha, maybe na em chop ur money dey post u join

Hmmmm, so na me be d first to comment? No wonder all these likes grincheesy

12 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
i think u should lay ur complaints at their head office in lagos...all these online traders self, once they get ur money na only God go save u for their hand
think i'll stick to my physical transactions for now, till we have credible online stores in naija...

6 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by passionate88: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
click2cbn: Don't they have any 'physical' office where u can go and cause some commotion? Na one of d things wey dey fear me for all dis online transaction.
No b lie o. All these online buying platforms jst dey like scams to me.

2 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
passionate88: No b lie o. All these online buying platforms jst dey like scams to me.
Each tym I wanna make an online payment(esp wit atm card) I make sure I have just d exact amount on my account b4 dem go collect pass d amount

4 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by sseunth(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
go and sue dem....lobatan
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
This is a litigattion case, if you decide to push, you could get some good dough on damages....
In any case, you just want your money back so... Jumia refund b4 we take this war to twitter,facebook,2go,wattsaPp....

You have been warned!!!!

21 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by 1stola: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
front page matter
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by rozayx5(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
online shopping

when offline shops never see customer grin grin

15 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by pato405(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Naija isn't ripe for any online transaction of any sort. whosoever decides to venture into such deals, does so at his/her own risk. kiss your money gudbye. just keep remonstrating, you might get it refunded in the end, but it's surely going to be a tough one.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by bizz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
1st ola: front page matter

front page tins o
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by akats: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Front page things.like they r nw scams
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by kenyarttar: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
a process flaw somewhere, still too soon for us to loose faith in ecommerce. Sad Jumia hasn't been able to detect and rectify it but you'll surely get your money back. Moreso with this thing going public on Nairaland. just pity the staff who will receive knocks for this based on negligence.

2 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Booty4me: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
is it dat sum pple are just so lazy to go to d market and buy what they want?... i cant buy anytin i have nt seen with my eyes.. dat just me

2 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by nbright: 12:36am On Dec 11, 2013
There was a day I nearly purchased a shoe I saw on there site... I was discouraged by a thread I saw on NL where a guy also purchased a good online but was given a different specs of what he saw online...

5 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by nbright: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2013
Booty4me: is it dat sum pple are just so lazy to go to d market and buy what they want?... i cant buy anytin i have nt seen with my eyes.. dat just me
There are many reasons why people shop online... People believe that online goods are authentic, they are cheaper, you can compare with other products, etc. Some people just don't go out much (I inclusive) so they feel comfortable doing shoppings online

1 Like

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by lakefist(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2013
frontpage things
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by mcfestus: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2013
Next time you want to buy anything on jumia, use the payment on delivery options. Just got an android tablet pc from them. It was delivered to me in Benin 3 days after I ordered it.

7 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Otunbab: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na wah o.. Even online shopping too dey chop our money.. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na wa o. One guy was complaining about Konga on twitter just some minutes ago. This online shopping mitepay some people, but i must say that they are not always credible.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by enimcnite(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
[mod] I hijacked this thread and got banned sad sad
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by edirector(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
flybiz08: Hello Nairalanders,
On the 2nd of December 2013, I ordered for one piece of Samsung Active Tab 3 from . I immediately got a confirmation mail both from Jumia.com.mg and from GlobalPay that the transaction was successful. It was then time to wait and according to their delivery terms and conditions, I was to get my product in 2 - 8 days. Delivery was meant to be in Enugu.
I did not hear from after the order number was verified. I started getting worried that no one had contacted me and on the 5th of December 2013, I decided to call on 01-46 04 400. To the biggest surprise of my life, my order had been cancelled the previous day being 4th December 2013. No notification was given and it was at this point that I began to question their credibility. I was told on the 5th when I made my first call that I would get my money in 2-3 business days and up till this moment being 10th of December 2013, I have not received anything from them. I have called over 5 times and even on one occasion, the support representative kept me on hold without getting back.
I humbly ask to refund my money. One of the representative whom I spoke with today being the 10th of December 2013 told me that my money has been sent since 4th December 2013 whereas other representatives especially Fred, that I have spoken to before now told me to be patient till my money is refunded to my account. I have been to my bank and I can confirm that I have not received any money. I have also not received any alert to that effect.
, please refund my money. I do not wish to escalate this beyond our dear forum. I am begging you. I do not regard you as a scam organization and in that vain, live up to your reputation by refunding my money.
Thank you.

If I catch u for My space eh.... I go cum write for here later, so KEEP OFF INTRUDERS
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lobatan! Are they that inefficient? RT @OwJerry: @ShopKonga I just want my ORDER or a REFUND! Period! You (cont) http://wl.gs/swQBF
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by 01mcfadden(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
I hate online transaction like kilode.
I dnt buy goods in darkness,i believe in physical transactions!

1 Like

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by yungdamaz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Online shopping ke....na pay in hand sure pass ogrin

1 Like

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Kreamie(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
These people tho..when will yall begin to grow some sense? What happened to the payment on delivery option? I ordered some ray-ban shades from sunglasses dot com dot Ng and twas the payment on delivery option I opted for...that way, I know I'm safe! And its up to them if they decide to cancel deliver the item or not...Its also a way to avoid this sorta predicament you've found yourself in...Im sorry tho, I hope they refund you asap! I know they'd really not want a twitter war..

4 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by bigx(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Akatakpo

Nna it is well
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by crusufixo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Online Transactions................. one of the advancements in technologies I can never comply with. Besides security worries, it can just one day seriously mess one up, as in frustrate one to madness. I would just continue to stick to the conventional way of going to the nearest bank to make deposits...........
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by jonescyras(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Goto their FACEBOOK page and cause trouble!......write them as many time as possible!...(with evidence of payment n confirmation!) That was what one of my guys did!.......they woundnt want their customers to see them as a scam! Then thereby refunding you as soon as possible!.....this is the only solution that can work...

Thank me later!
https://m.facebook.com/JumiaNigeria?refid=4
Mind you, I'v pasted this nairaland link on their page for their customers to see!!

5 Likes

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Sknda(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
[mod] I hijacked this thread and got banned. sad sad
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by crusufixo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
01mcfadden: I hate online transaction like kilode.
I dnt buy goods in darkness,i believe in physical transactions!

Gbam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by keke200: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
[mod] I hijacked this thread and got banned. sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria / How To Invest In Quarry Business In Nigeria / The Number One Cause Of Business Failure And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.