Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,899 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? (26731 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by oluking: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2013
Marriage can start after 4 pikins.... grin
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Rjone: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2013
A bgei na so mun, edei shi wa o o
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Chimdim: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2013
will u marry me
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2013
MissIndependent: Dem go talk true? undecided

abi oo
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by tpia5: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Idi Amin: And who the he ll brought this non sense to front page

Looks like mukina, she was viewing the thread.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by kayClt(f): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Funny thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....wuld prefer d "wuld u love to spend d rest of ur life wit me,in riches,gud health n all d best tins dat cum wit life, no poverty attached"
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by soty(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2013
.... will u marry me as u don miss ur period... tongue
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Ngokafor(f): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2013
*rolls eyes*...like seriously?...
..anyway @ op i've got three words for you..mind your business!!
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2013
very funny topic......
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Saraha1(f): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2013
To be honest with you, most female would not want to answer this question because deep down in their heart they knew man never asked the question will you marry me?Because, most wedding you see nowadays is you seeing the lady being heavy with the nine months compulosry study(preg). I drop my pen.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2013
My marriage started with,Mr man,if u no marry my daughter wey u gif belle so,I go use this cutlass for ur head. undecided grin doing tragic

1 Like

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by skydeep(f): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2013
After ''Will you marry me?'', ''I missed my period'' followed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Akeem79(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2013
sainty2k3: Well, na 'will u marry me' things I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pray o. Not the other one
as u like dey nak anyhow ok nao we go wait and see grin
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by vanguard1(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2013
See question, orginal gobe
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Idi Amin: And who the he ll brought this non sense to front page
Who forced you to open it, abi you couldn't read the topic?? undecided
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2013
cheesy
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Harmvirus(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Lol @ topic. Una no go kill pesin
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by GentleFrank(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2013
By God's grace, mine will start ''Will you marry me?'' ...
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by EASY12(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2013
Yes it's very common in nigeria
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2013
Sarah a: To be honest with you, most female would not want to answer this question because deep down in their heart they knew man never asked the question will you marry me?Because, most wedding you see nowadays is you seeing the lady being heavy with the nine months compulosry study(preg). I drop my pen.

Correct my dear. Almost all the weddings wey I see this year,its either the girl has given birth already or she is a month gone so they want to rush the whole thing! Things are changing!someguys even prefer getting a girl pregnant before marriage! Phewwwwwwww!
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Dre19: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2013
MillionDollars: Mine was GO AND DIE
are you a saddist? shocked
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Alexanderpope(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Oga my period go marry you. Or will you marry my period ? lipsrsealed
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by crusufixo(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2013
I proposed to her.................
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by alphaconde(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
No woman born of a woman can use pregnancy to push up wedding plans for mr. I would rather have the baby first. Deciet erodes love. A girl should know when she will get pregnant, saying its a mistake is a big lie.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Tallesty1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lol,,,, Will yhu marry me better pass oo, just waiting 4 pewson we go tell me say "I missed my period". If yhu miss am then wait for another one nah or better still go find am!
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
My own was; 'Baby, See if you know say you no wan give me ring, abeg drex make Okafor people see road give my people drink for my head'.. grin

2 weeks later, I give her ring.. grin

I kid, I kid

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by sylve11: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
explorer001: I notice most marriages these days are triggered by the fact that the bride is pregnant, hence the need to plan an urgent wedding. I really don't have anything against it. But some people seem to frown at such practice. What are your views?

Thinking about this for some time, trying to create a topic/thread on it. Well it's ok. these days 65% of marriage starts with missing period thing, thence the high rate of divorce. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by enigmagu1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
shortgun tinx
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by spark4daz(f): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chillisauce: Anyhow your marriage question starts, be it
1. Baby I'm pregnant
2. Baby, we are having a boy
3. When you gonna see my parents
4. When will you put a ring on it.
5. Baby, There is this man coming for my hand in marriage but I told him I already have a fiance grin
6. I'm the first child in my family, and they want me to settle down before 25 yrs, you know i turned 24 last month tongue
7. E plenty o, the koko be say you don marry.

Now the work is how do you stay in marriage.
For more info, contact me on dublu dublu dublu dot chilisauce dot co dot ng.

sad
i love your dp #lolz
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
U r very right...I think most marriages, at least 75% triggered by 'belle' when d guy has no other option.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by chimauk(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
sandijey: cheesy
wetin dey mke dis one run mad nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.