Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? (112068 Views)

Does It Really Matter If You Pull A USB Out Before It Safely Ejects? / Hotspot Shield - Will It Really Conceal Your Ip / Starcomms Modem Exchange Program.does It Really Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2008
ohelala:

What an ALIEN POKEY NOSE MASTER you are, HAYPROF!!!!

This nappy wearing toddler!!!

It looks like you are here to steal other peoples ideas and information, that is why you gave yourself the tag Photocopy.

Lynxnoon was the one who asked a question and I answered, but people like you (hayprof) are the ones that use this place to trade insults and poke your noses into other peoples affairs. lynxnoon has seen the images and the screenshots of the download speeds, and then I deleted them thereafter. Your posting (hayprof) is crap likewise and meaningless, and a clear indication that you are one big BUSY BODY. The information is for lynxnoon ONLY and he got it, that is what matters. He was the one that requested info, and he has got it. That is what is necessary now. You did not see the most recent details of what I posted in response to flyuche's request. The information does not concern you (hayprof), as it was meant for lynxnoon. Abi U wan thief am too, since you are a photocopy and not an original. Its good I deleted everything, before you begin the photocopy.

You (hayprof) are the ones that use this place to trade insults and not me. I was only discussing with lynxnoon as I notice he is here in Lagos.

You (hayprof) are the one that does not seem to mind your business. You are the ones using the forum to brag. Mr Pepperskin Grassprof.

You (hayprof) are only being the Pokeynose master here. Hayprof my foot. Na Grassprof.

Crap Fake Prof. Go and find your own level somewhere else.

I take my exit from your turf, web junkie nappy wearing toddler.

You can see how you look below this thread STUPID BUSY BODY.

You are a typical example of who a Spammer is. .

This Thread has been doing fine b4 u buzzed in and made about ten (10) poster all in (.)s, Tell me is dat how to put the common sense to use?

Remember, you entering and reply to this Thread shuld give you a Good impression of wat people roam Here, NoOne is crap here except if u wan to be elected!

Lynx, requested for a shot of your Download speed, ok, fine! -so other users don't av the right to view it?

You stated "lynxnoon has seen the images and the screenshots of the download speeds, and then I deleted them thereafter" -Guy, Open up your well of mental brain* and put it to use,

Please, if you don't have a better way to convince other parties about your ISP other than giving shots of your Outdoor Dish, u are better off with a Thread of Yours.

-Thanks.

. . nd as for the Picture, It looks Creative, It shows you still have some Handy work*
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by ohelala: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2008
@ Hayprof

I have viewed your postings in other threads, and noted your style, and from all indications I can see that you are nothing but a POORLY BROUGHT UP toddler with a perverse sense of mind. Go and look for your mates and mess around with.

You go about this site, popping your stinky mouth into other people's discussions. People you don’t even know in real life. You lack courtesy, and take it for granted that since it is a virtual world, you can barge into people’s discussions and talk trash.

If it were in the real life, you could get slapped on your ALIEN face because of this. I hope you know this.

If your father wasted his money and put internet in the house, it does not give you the right to make use of it in his absence.

You are the product of joblessness, and this is the reason why you go about this entire site pouring excrement from your poorly formed mouth.

The message initially posted was not meant for you, I still stand on that, and once Lynxnoon viewed them, I removed them, so that prospective photocopies and webjunkies like you do not abuse them, as all indications point to such in your own case.

I wish it were a real life situation, then you would have learnt it the hard way, why infidels like you should not poke their catarrh infested noses into other people's affairs.

A word is enough for the wise, you web crazed, boredom infested, mentally porous and pervert minded degenerate.

Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by ohelala: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2008
I need not explain anything to you Hayprof.

You are an example of a toddler that requires flogging.

I leave you to your senior ones to do that.

You lack proper home training.

That is why you go about poking your long nose into other peoples affairs.

You ALIEN
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by audacious: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2008
ohelala:

@ Hayprof

I have viewed your postings in other threads, and noted your style, and from all indications I can see that you are nothing but a POORLY BROUGHT UP toddler with a perverse sense of mind. Go and look for your mates and mess around with.

You go about this site, popping your stinky mouth into other people's discussions. People you don’t even know in real life. You lack courtesy, and take it for granted that since it is a virtual world, you can barge into people’s discussions and talk trash.

If it were in the real life, you could get slapped on your ALIEN face because of this. I hope you know this.

If your father wasted his money and put internet in the house, it does not give you the right to make use of it in his absence.

You are the product of joblessness, and this is the reason why you go about this entire site pouring excrement from your poorly formed mouth.

The message initially posted was not meant for you, I still stand on that, and once Lynxnoon viewed them, I removed them, so that prospective photocopies and webjunkies like you do not abuse them, as all indications point to such in your own case.

I wish it were a real life situation, then you would have learnt it the hard way, why infidels like you should not poke their catarrh infested noses into other people's affairs.

A word is enough for the wise, you web crazed, boredom infested, mentally porous and pervert minded degenerate.

@ohelala
You are the one who comes through as a child with your endless ranting (& wasting of your time mocking up a picture just to spite someone. Who then is jobless?).

Definition of Forum:

place to express yourself-
a medium in which the public may debate an issue or express opinions.

So how is Hayprof Pock nosing? this is a forum. If u don't want other people discussing your posts, find a way e.g. Instant Messenger to discuss privately with who ever you want. or better still open up a new thread and yab away, stop doing so here and please get back to the Topic of The Thread.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by ohelala: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2008
MR HAYPROF AND HIS AUDACIOUS CLONE,

BEING THE PHOTOCOPY YOU ARE, YOU HAVE SIGNED ON USING ANOTHER ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF AUDACIOUS TO MAKE YOUR POINT SEEM LEGITIMATE.

YOUR PARENTS PROBABLY DID NOT SPANK YOU AS CHILDREN, AND THEY ALLOWED YOU ROAM ABOUT FREELY.

HENCE IT HAS REFLECTED THESE DEFCIENCIES IN YOUR CHARACTER.

Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by audacious: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2008
ohelala:

MR HAYPROF AND HIS AUDACIOUS CLONE,

BEING THE PHOTOCOPY YOU ARE, YOU HAVE SIGNED ON USING ANOTHER ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF AUDACIOUS TO MAKE YOUR POINT SEEM LEGITIMATE.

YOUR PARENTS PROBABLY DID NOT SPANK YOU AS CHILDREN, AND THEY ALLOWED YOU ROAM ABOUT FREELY.

HENCE IT HAS REFLECTED THESE DEFCIENCIES IN YOUR CHARACTER.

@ohelala

I am bigger than that, so I wont waste my time joining issues with an obvious juvenile. If u have issues with spanking (maybe u had enough of that as a child or is still getting some) find another way to let out your hate. You have added two useless pages to this thread. As I said earlier, open up a new "I hate hayprof, and so on" thread where you can post all you want and leave the Starcomms Izap thread for those who want to contribute on the topic.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by ohelala: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2008
@ AUDACIOUS THE HAYPROF CLONE

YOU ARE THE JUVENILE INTRUDER.

YOUR LAST WORDS ARE ACTUALLY A MIRROR OF YOUR TRUE PERSON.

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE TRULY THE CLONE.

ONE AND THE SAME
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
PLEASE, CAN SOME1 RESCUE THIS THREAD?!

Uspry1, where @ thou, . .

This is a Thread to discuss Internet Connection not to mock one's self . .

@Admin, Pls. . I need a CLEAN-UP

-Thanks.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2008
ohelala:

@ Hayprof

-That wasn't wise of You!- cry
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
@hayprof & audacious
i beg make una no vex
i ges it was my post n request dat started all dis wahala
@ohelala
sometyms or most tyms one cud be dissed on forums but lets' let bygones be bygones and move on
I believe we all can learn frm one anoda
@ all
abeg lets bone and continue wit wat dis thread is about:
WEDA STARCOMS IZAP FAST OR NOT!!
Cheers
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2008
i heard (frm an insider) dat starcomms launched 2 sites dis week on attempts to increase dia EVDO coverage
Anybody wit info on this?
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
lynxnoon:

i heard (frm an insider) that starcomms launched 2 sites this week on attempts to increase dia EVDO coverage
Anybody wit info on this?

What sites do u mean? Websites!?
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
hayprof:

What sites do u mean? [b]Websites!?[/b]
no i min areas (land sites) where dey've mounted 2 stations
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2008
lynxnoon:

no i min areas (land sites) where dey've mounted 2 stations

Now, I get u! but i guess they still av more areas to cover in Lagos wink
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by flyuche(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2008
yes and more in PH.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2008
flyuche:

yes and more in PH.

They will finish with Lagos 1st 0oo. . grin
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2008
[center]Eewo! See speed: grin shocked

[/center]
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by DualCore1: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2008
kick azz
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2008
Dual Core:

kick azz

Infact, do u knw I wasn't fast enuf. . I saw 800kb+ breezed thru, in fornt of my eyeballs shocked
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by flyuche(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2008
sweet speed.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 1:35am On Oct 10, 2008
hayprof:

[center]Eewo! See speed: grin shocked

[/center]
hmmmmmmmm very tempting undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 1:37am On Oct 10, 2008
@hayprof
where r u using ur starcom in lagos?
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2008
lynxnoon:

@hayprof
where r u using ur starcom in lagos?

[center]And now let me show you something else:  cool

Please Comment! grin wink [/center]
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2008
@hayprof
Ehhh!!!! na lie!! what am i seeing 1mb/s on starcoms?? shocked shocked shocked
come oh hayprof, u n dual core dey use juju or somtin to dey get this rates angry angry angry
Which area u dey?
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by samir101ng(m): 12:21am On Oct 11, 2008
@ Hayprof

Chei, Hayprof !!! Na ur papa dey own starcomms ? Abi ur family be major shareholders ? Men, you are lucky starcomms izap has not come to gombe, else grin grin grin. You go see wonders

P.S I liked the way you ignored those postings. Shows you are a much better man.

@ Dual Core

Whats up ? How's the exams ?
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2008
And would u guys buy me biscuit if I show u a 2MB Speed?!

Wait On, Let me post the Snapshot* wink
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2008
[center][/center]
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2008
YE!!! shocked shocked shocked
oya ansa me na Hayprof, wich area u dey?
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hayprof(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2008
My office is on Allen avenue in Ikeja.

I use the EVDO on 1x @ home @ Agege, . .

But Last night I av been getting EVDO signals. . (That's shuld tell you starcomms has really done the upgraded they planned)

See shot:

[center][/center]

wink cool
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2008
AGEGE, hmmmmmmm dem no suppose slack for Oshodi na wink wink
e be like say by d end of d month, IZAP here i come grin grin grin
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by uspry1(f): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2008
I, as moderator, was informed by NL member complaint via "Report to moderator" about too many all dots (.) or commas (,) posts by ohelala that has been distracted this thread.

All dots/commas postings has been removed! Clean them up in order to make NL member happy! grin
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by flyuche(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2008
@hayprof. thanks for the hotfix link. got my aircard working again in vista sp1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours / My Laptop Speakers Are Not Working Anymore, Wat Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.