Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! (29404 Views)

Reasons Why Toyota Cars Dominate In Nigeria / My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? / Why Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by 3ace(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2013
Eyop: Bro forget about that car because my very close friend's own was stolen at gunpoint at Mafoluku. When he narrated the ordeal to me,he swore never to buy any Toyota vehicle again. The same armed robbers that robbed him also snatched 2 Toyota Corolla,1 Camry(his own which was over a year old),1 Toyota Highlander and 1 Toyota Rav4. His own was the worst because he lied to them that there's no security installed in the vehicle thinking they will just kick him out of the car but he never knew they will drive it with him but after like 30mins of driving,the vehicle was off and that was how they knew that it has a security installed. He said they beat the hell out of him grin grin and after he showed them,they threw him out only with his boxers.

So why buy a car that you won't be able to go out at anytime.
Omo, dis one fear me o. 6 Toyotas from a single robbery operation? Na wa o.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by dayokanu(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2013
If you steal 1 in town Buggati where you wan sell am or drive am
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2013
the closest car to a toyota that i can buy in Nigeria would be a pontiac vibe.

A colleague of mine was killed after armed robbers snatched his 2008 highlander in the morning on his way to work.

Naija sef, you buy toyota, fear of robbers go dey catch you. you buy a not common flashy car, fear of kidnappers go dey catch person.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by morzook(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2013
really? My post got hidden...

Welcome to Nairanistan!
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by calabaman(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2013
dayokanu: If you steal 1 in town Buggati where you wan sell am or drive am
What are u saying?

1 Like

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by acorntree(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2013
Toyota and honda are the most sought after by robber. If u driving any of this car uve to open ur eyes wide .
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by vicoloni(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
I have been privileged to use almost every popular models of vehicle and honestly I still don't understand why Toyota is overhyped. Try Ford vehicles and you'll be glad you did.
Rugged. Serious engine work. Don't tell me its too expensive to maintain. Either high or low maintenance the truth is most Nigerians knows nothing about car maintenance.

6 Likes

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by erico2k2(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
abdul4new: am planning to get one
Talk to me I got one,toks
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by bisi16(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lucky me. Am only in luv wit german cars, and those rogues dnt hav time 4 it..

1 Like

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Am pretty sure some of the pencil light sold in this section sef maybe stolen.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Am pretty sure some of the pencil light toyota camry sold in this section sef maybe stolen.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
i was just discussing this issue with my mechanic after a toyota was stolen in his workshop,he said the car,and parts are in high demand..
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by ichidodo: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
I haven't seen the armed car snatcher born of a woman to cross me make i crush am into thy kindgom come

2 Likes

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by aitanofi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
I never knew d car is d most sought for by d men of d underworld, thanking my luck that my brother came back frm abroad to meet his 2000 model toyota camry he sent 2ru me.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by bfmconcepts: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
I will recommend Volvo Cars. Especially the Old rugged models - They are robbery proof.
The likes of Toyota Hiace, Toyota Hilux are cool cars that are hardly stolen
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by moscobabs(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
the car rugged pass my Honda CRV?
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by hassymo5(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
BUT I TOT HONDA CARS THAT ARE EASILY STOLEN....

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by moscobabs(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Guitarlife: Am pretty sure some of the pencil light sold in this section sef maybe stolen.
its true ooo...even those Sienna buses
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by PECO4KING(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
After all necessary securities and device in the car. You need God prayers and you also need Ayeta( anti bullet proof). And don't drive alone. You can be 4 to 5 in the car. They rob and shot 3 of my friends last year Dec using same pencil lite at different location in Abeokuta.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by chucky234(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
I hate that car and big for nothing model from the very first time I set my eyes on both, wack cars with bland interiors.

1 Like

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by twentyfourseven: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Heared from a dealer that d said car's Engine could be easily converted to a speedboat's Engine. That's why if stolen, most of d times its untraceable.

Dunno if its true..
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Chynx(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
obo389: Cos d engines are mostly used for speed boats transporting system in dis part of 9ja.
Gbam!!! Spo on!
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by sarcoma: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
I gone thru your views hoping to know what to do next, infact am always afraid each time am driving. fellow tiny light owners what do we do now?
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Seunaina2(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mine was stolen nov 10th buh recovered it three days after and later sold it off
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Triniti(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
twentyfourseven:
Heared from a dealer that d said car's Engine could be easily converted to a speedboat's Engine. That's why if stolen, most of d times its untraceable.

Dunno if its true..
yeah someone once told me that,dunno how true is it
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by ojogbemiga: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mine was stolen Dec. 18 2012 never to be recovered. But if thats the car you like, i suggest you do a comprehensive insurance on it, track it, and still do security. God help us in Nigeria
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by sarcoma: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Bros comprehensive insurance on a 1999 car did u consider the cost
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by greggng: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
All u need is jesus I ve being riding mine for 5 years now twice I ve given robbers my car key but they simply told me they don't need it. Infact 3 big olive oil was used for prayers the very day I bought it and one was emptied on the engine and another kept permanently on the dash board. Finally a blessed cross is in front.to be honest it helps more than car tracker. They will never come close to your car

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Travelling With An IVM Vehicle.. / Duties On Tokunbo Cars To Be Reduced - Kemi Adeosun / My People, Does AC Affect Fuel Consumption Of A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.