Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 AM

Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. (14055 Views)

Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by plaindealer: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
KI

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by plaindealer: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
D

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by plaindealer: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Eko o ni baje o

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by oduaboy1: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
plaindealer: Eko o ni baje o
O baje ti!!!!
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by mayorall(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Op na only one me dey see o.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by geeez: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
No matter what side of the fence you are on, you must give it to BRF

He's a performer

Except you drive around the streets of Lagos blindfolded, you can't claim not to have seen at least one impressive thing he's done everywhere you go

15 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by oduaboy1: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
At least he is a million times better than the retardeen we voted for in aso rock.

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Goddex: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
The FG is constructing many more roads in Abuja than what Lagos state is doing but we don't get to hear this much propaganda. Lagos need pipeborne water like most other cities and not these noisemaking when a 2KM road is asphalted.

24 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by musiwa112: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
how did a 100 meter road become 16 road. it is obviously the same road. from different angle.

28 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
mayorall: Op na only one me dey see o.
LoL... I no knw for them o,

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by gregg2: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Goddex: The FG is constructing many more roads in Abuja than what Lagos state is doing but we don't get to hear this much propaganda. Lagos need pipeborne water like most other cities and not these noisemaking when a 2KM road is asphalted.

Watch how this thread flies to the homepage immediately Mukina sets eyes on it.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by plaindealer: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
geeez: matter what side of the fence you are on, you must give it to BRF

He's a performer

Except you drive around the streets of Lagos blindfolded, you can't claim not to have seen at least one impressive thing he's done everywhere you go

Not when you are too consumed with hate and bitterness...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
This is just one road, not 16. Any more pics op?

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Abagworo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
This black and white painting of pavements when will it stop? I detest it to the marrow.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by plaindealer: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
ROSSIKE: This is just one road, not 16. Any more pics op?

The hand over and gathering took place on one street (Badejo Kalesanwo street) not on 16 streets.

Would you like them to go back and perform the same hand over ceremony on all 16 streets with pictures from all 16 streets just to satisfy you on NL?

The fact that you are a GEJ goon doesn't mean you have to reason and think like the dull and incompetent Jonathan himself..

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by iterator25: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please tell the Nigerian government to stop painting pavements black and white, it's unappealing, aesthetically degrading and absolutely unnecessary angry

The roads are not bad though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by cbrass(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
mayorall: Op na only one me dey see o.

I think say na only me am too
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by bloggernaija: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nice
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by bloggernaija: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Goddex: The FG is constructing many more roads in Abuja than what Lagos state is doing but we don't get to hear this much propaganda. Lagos need pipeborne water like most other cities and not these noisemaking when a 2KM road is asphalted.

Is constructing roads to nowhere in Abuja ,after taking 55% of revenues ,with billions of dollars undeclared and stolen ,your concept of a good federal federal government.
HAS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ADDED ANYTHING TANGIBLE TO YOUR STATE SINCE 1999.

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by omanzo02: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Op, the whole pic u posted are the same road, where are the pic of the other 15 roads?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by agbameta: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
bloggernaija:

Is constructing roads to nowhere in Abuja ,after taking 55% of revenues ,with billions of dollars undeclared and stolen ,your concept of a good federal federal government.
HAS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ADDED ANYTHING TANGIBLE TO YOUR STATE SINCE 1999.

They think Abuja is their village where they never talk about.. News flash, Abuja is the future capital of Arewa Republic and not biafra republic...

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Desola(f): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
plaindealer:

The hand over and gathering took place on one street (Badejo Kalesanwo street) not on 16 streets.

Would you like them to go back and perform the same hand over ceremony on all 16 streets with pictures from all 16 streets just to satisfy you on NL?

The fact that you are a GEJ goon doesn't mean you have to reason and think like the dull and incompetent Jonathan himself..

Ko le to yen ke!

You misled us with your title now.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by collynzo2(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hand over?
Where the roads in his pockets or what?
Anyway, where are the white men?

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Brimmie(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nkan be! undecided
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
It appears its same picture in many places. Am I seeing double ?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by basilo101: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nice roads. But d media show off is nt neccessary. Dats y i lyk sullivan

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Desola(f): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
basilo101: Nice roads. But d media show off is nt neccessary. Dats y i lyk sullivan

Sulli wh0?

We are talking about performance and you're talking about caravan.

Sullivan ko, caravan ni

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Nightshift(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Abagworo: This black and white painting of pavements when will it stop? I detest it to the
marrow.
I often wonder why such an ugly practice has continued till today. Perhaps the government want people to be warned that one could fall into uncovered stinking gutters cool

The worst thing about such paintings is that road marking and signs, whicht are necessary for safety and encourages driving culture are often ignored. The marked lanes are never remarked when the initial markings erase.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by iterator25: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Trees should be planted on both sides to give it a more cutting edge

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by iterator25: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
collynzo2: Hand over?
Where the roads in his pockets or what?
Anyway, where are the white men?
what's with your ancestors and white men angry
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Desola(f): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
iterator25: Trees should be planted on both sides to give it a more cutting edge

I agree.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
musiwa112: how did a 100 meter road become 16 road. it is obviously the same road. from different angle.

Lolz. Exactly d same thing we experiencing in Edo State. Propaganda

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues / FG Uncovers 60,000 Ghost Workers, Says Osinbajo / Saraki’s Farcical July 4th Coup By Chido Onumah & Godwin Onyeacholem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.