Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Things Men Must Know In Relationships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Must Know In Relationships (45393 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Whitecoal711: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2013
kiss
nbright: Not every lady wants that o. The feminist can protect themselves. grin grin grin ... Just kidding
After all what men can do women can do bera undecided
nbright: Not every lady wants that o. The feminist can protect themselves. grin grin grin ... Just kidding
After all what men can do women can do bera
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by informatix: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2013
maxdozie: U did well bro for this post bt i gat few qus 4u
(1) When your woman says she always shy close 2u, she doesnt lookin 2ur eyes nor let u hold her hand nor hug her outside does she luv u?
(2) Lets say u try as much as u can 2call her daily nd d week u dnt call she also wouldnt call bck does she luv u?
(3) You always ask her out nd she cum out wit a dirty excuse about goin 4a weddin or her mum nt lettin her bt she would gladly go visit a male friend of hers in skul pls does she luv u?
EVERY ONE PLS I NEED AN ANS 2DEZ QUS PLSSS
I have exactly the same problem for years. I then ignored her for few months now we are back and everything have changed. Her friend advice me to ignore her for months at first I was afraid I did and it worked. Ignore her she will start calling even if she called pick and spend few mins and drop she will changed if she doesn't then she is in love with someone.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Alexanderpope(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2013
And after doing all of this she will wake up one morning and tell me that I am not man enough for her.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by NaLaugh: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2013
STORY. only thing men MUST know in a relationship is where to get da gaddem money at.

In the absence of that, then all this long story go enter the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by baba11(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
So sad dat dis days men live to impress women..undecided
Everything has totally gone off balance..

Honest Question:Is life all about women.?! sad
#ladies no offence
.....i don't know o!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by baba11(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2013
KELVIN-XY:

#ladies no offence
.....i don't know
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by baba11(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2013
KELVIN-XY:

#ladies no offence
i don't know
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by vikkyboboski(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2013
Nice write up Man! but mind u, some ladies are unpleasable!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2013
All these to please a woman? No, thanks.

I'd just be myself, if she stays, good if she doesn't, Good riddance!

#TeamNoTime cool

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Coolboi05(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Nd afta all dis wetin go com hapn??
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by victorazy(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2013
I don't do lubbish!
I see u, u fine, I wine down my car glass call u
Take u home, fvck u, give u moni u leave my house chikina!

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2013
op if its a fling wot do u do keep her if u findout u really like her?
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2013
D-Explorer:
After I wrote crazy ways to spark up your relationship , the feedback revealed that most men wouldn’t do some domestic duties that comes with maintaining their relationship regardless of the situation. It made me wonder how various relationships would survive where there are segregated responsibilities or roles that men MUST not take. Just as I believe in ego, I also believe that some things if occasionally done doesn’t kill a man’s ego – they only cause maximum effect – they brightens the union and quickens the connection. The general problem in relationships often commences when our partner fails in their supposed responsibilities. For instance, if a woman’s “compulsory” duty is to make breakfast and dinner, what happens the day she comes home late and tired? Would she still go ahead and prepare the meal? Remember she made breakfast before leaving and not making the dinner was probably an occurrence she couldn’t control.[b] Now, here is the logic: the time that would take you, the man, to wait and rant about that unusual lateness, the meal of you-two would have been ready and served. Let me make this clear, when your partner does something unusual, the best you can do is to manage the situation with some considerations.[/b] There are issues that could be properly managed in a relationship with good understanding of the situation and your ability to do that makes her respect your personality the more. The ways to a woman’s heart is NOT necessary the gifts, flowers and whatnot, it could be your sense of understanding, judgment or your response or reaction to issues that affects her. Now, let’s look into 30 things men must know and these points I gathered from my years of consistent counseling.

3 - A LITTLE KITCHEN HELP KILLS NO EGO.

5 - TO SOME LADIES, COLLECTING MONEY FROM YOU IS JUST YOUR LITTLE COMMITMENT TO THE RELATIONSHIP AND NOT A DO OR DIE THING.

11 - SHE’S NEVER TO PAY THE BILLS, AND IF ANYTIME SHE DOES, SHE’S NOT TO CONTINUE PAYING.

SOURCE: http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/12/32-things-men-must-know.html

O.P you are an educated dunce!!! trust me bro...i actually enjoyed the right up but on closer inspection its kinda crap. why? cuz you imply that there are certain roles which are gender specific but while you expect men to be flexible in helping the lady with hers you expect the man to be inflexible in maintaining his own. DOUBLE STANDARDS!!! rubbish my guy, this is a pile of sycophancy
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by tonyzid(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2013
cheesy
:DSo,aw about what ladys should knw about relationship. I guess it will b 64
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Kzyah: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2013
If al des tins can be done by d guys, den u dnt av a problem wit ur relationship. Trust me.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Kzyah: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2013
victorazy: I don't do lubbish!
I see u, u fine, I wine down my car glass call u
Take u home, fvck u, give u moni u leave my house chikina!
for how long ?
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Vic-jay:
I let d spirit lead, i dnt follow any rule or law.
spiritocracy.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Psychedelia(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Love this list!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by GentleFrank(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2013
Nice tips !
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by karkel(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2013
Wif all dis law man fit relagate for dis vry quest
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Alayubi: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Na wa for is writer oh! Na naija babe u wan dey treat like dis? If na jand i dey no wahala, but for here na u be maga4.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Hugogirl: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2013
So on point!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by onyinyechoice: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2013
it sounds good,but before the both parties agrees to that means relationships will be the easiest thing on earth grin grin
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by akin101: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2013
Knowledge9000: Another Feminist trend to tell us MEN how to behave. Further and continuation of the emasculation of today's men. One of the goals of the feminists (not to be mistaken with feminist movement which I support) is to make every woman appear important to men. In other words, an ugly woman or a woman who has virtually nothing tangible to offer to her counterpart can make herself seem important to an handsome, wealthy, accomplished/successful man with unnecessary requirements. This is the goal of feminists and you see this ubiquitous in today's society. Now, men who are very secure and sure of themselves don't typically fall victims for this; however majority of men fall for this and would often think there is something wrong with them...no there isn't. You just have to be very sure in yourself and stand your ground, your belief, don't impress any woman. If she truly likes you, You must lead and she must conform to your lifestyle, your budget and directions as a man; tell her to kiss your a$ss. If a woman has to tell you what to do, how to behave, then you seriously need to check yourself as a man. Man up men! Nothing wrong doing all these but SHE HAS TO EARN IT...being great wife(not girlfriend) and given you beautiful children.

Bruv.......
tight commentary loving it.......
u a real negro!!!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Ewizard(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2013
just 1 thing women must know in relationship...

1.Men love s.ex, at least 95% that i'm aware of. To him, if you can't continue, don't start! If you start, don't stop! Be careful!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
men dont want to know anything. Girls have to be ready to take care of themselves.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by holysina(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ok
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
never get your hopes up that a man will do anything , just have to make yourself happy,take urself out and pay your own bills. Then take care of him

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Waspy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
The basic things for me is to Live, to Love, to have Sex and to be happy! Thats all
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Yemlizzy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hmmm...so cool.Nice one Op!

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by agudaisy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Some guys re jst tlkn rubbish. All of una wey dey tlk say una no need women if no b woman u for com out dey tlk say u no need dem. Since u don't need women y men com dey marry. Watch wat u say abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.