Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Things Men Must Know In Relationships - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Must Know In Relationships (45395 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by CHRIS198: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Some women dnt even deserve 2 be luvd,

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by homeboy205: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
32 sound good for me
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by ifedun2: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
9,10 and 32,so on point.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
agu daisy: Some guys re jst tlkn rubbish. All of una wey dey tlk say una no need women if no b woman u for com out dey tlk say u no need dem. Since u don't need women y men com dey marry. Watch wat u say abeg.
Ayaf tire 4 dem oo! are all diz onez men?
dat's why wen dem say all d men be on diz line, women on d other line, I jez respect masef & stand wit d womenz cos dat's where I can easily distinguish masef, originally
hee-hee-hee grin
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by dives(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
You really want me to put all these to practise?? shocked...Just tell me you are kidding grin
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by tomakint: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Indeed, @ OP you are a real 'Relationship Expert' truly, you are a COACH!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Lexaccord(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Can I have your email please. Thank you

D-Explorer:
After I wrote crazy ways to spark up your relationship , the feedback revealed that most men wouldn’t do some domestic duties that comes with maintaining their relationship regardless of the situation. It made me wonder how various relationships would survive where there are segregated responsibilities or roles that men MUST not take. Just as I believe in ego, I also believe that some things if occasionally done doesn’t kill a man’s ego – they only cause maximum effect – they brightens the union and quickens the connection. The general problem in relationships often commences when our partner fails in their supposed responsibilities. For instance, if a woman’s “compulsory” duty is to make breakfast and dinner, what happens the day she comes home late and tired? Would she still go ahead and prepare the meal? Remember she made breakfast before leaving and not making the dinner was probably an occurrence she couldn’t control. Now, here is the logic: the time that would take you, the man, to wait and rant about that unusual lateness, the meal of you-two would have been ready and served. Let me make this clear, when your partner does something unusual, the best you can do is to manage the situation with some considerations. There are issues that could be properly managed in a relationship with good understanding of the situation and your ability to do that makes her respect your personality the more. The ways to a woman’s heart is NOT necessary the gifts, flowers and whatnot, it could be your sense of understanding, judgment or your response or reaction to issues that affects her. Now, let’s look into 30 things men must know and these points I gathered from my years of consistent counseling.

1 - A LITTLE “THANK YOU” COULD STRENGTHEN HER.

2 - EVEN WHEN SHE KNOWS SHE’S BEAUTIFUL, SHE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT FROM YOU SOMETIMES.

3 - A LITTLE KITCHEN HELP KILLS NO EGO.

4 - EVERY LADY WANTS A MAN THAT CAN PROTECT HER – SHE NEEDS TO BE SAFE AROUND YOU!

5 - TO SOME LADIES, COLLECTING MONEY FROM YOU IS JUST YOUR LITTLE COMMITMENT TO THE RELATIONSHIP AND NOT A DO OR DIE THING.

6 - ANY LADY THAT REMINDS YOU OF HER EX WAS NEVER INTO YOU.

7 - YOU NEVER CAN WIN A LADY’S HEART BY SPENDING, IF YOU DO, THERE’S A BETTER SPENDER TOO.

8 - JUST AS YOU’VE GOT A WEAKNESS, SHE DOES TOO. HENCE, YOU MANAGE HERS, SHE MANAGE YOURS.

9 - YOU CAN PUSH A LADY TO A BREAKING POINT BUT WHEN SHE DOES, SHE’S NEVER THE SAME PERSON YOU KNEW.

10 - WHEN SHE STARTS KEEPING SECRETS, THERE’S SOMETHING YOU’VE DONE WRONG.

11 - SHE’S NEVER TO PAY THE BILLS, AND IF ANYTIME SHE DOES, SHE’S NOT TO CONTINUE PAYING.

12 – SOMETIMES, LISTENING TO HER OPINION CONFIRMS HER POSITION IN THE RELATIONSHIP.

13 - BEING HER MAN IS NOT JUST PROTECTING HER AT HOME BUT EVEN FROM YOUR FAMILY.

14 - ON A FIRST DATE, PULLING DOORS AND CHAIRS IS PART OF A GENTLEMAN’S DEAL, JUST DO IT!

15 - IF YOU LOVE KIDS, YOU’RE SURE WINNING HER OVER.

16 - INTIMACY IS NOT ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL SATISFACTION, SHE MUST BE SATISFIED TOO.

17 - IF SHE DOESN’T RESPECT YOU, SHE WON’T RESPECT YOUR FAMILY.

18 - THE SPOT YOU MET A LADY COULD TELL A LOT ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP AND ITS FUTURE.

19 - IF SHE BRINGS HER FRIENDS HOME OFTEN, IT’S NO JACKPOT, IT’S A FIDELITY TEST!

20 - YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT TURNS YOUR WOMAN ON; WOMEN AREN’T THE SAME IN BED.

21 - DON’T REPLACE SEEING HER WITH REGULAR CALLING AND TEXT MESSAGES; YOUR PRESENCE KEEPS HER SAFE.

22 - SOMETIMES YOU DON’T TRY TO WIN AN ARGUMENT, LET HER HAVE HER WAY - SHE COULD DISCOVER HER FOLLY.

23 - EVERY LADY HAS A BEAST IN HER, IT’S EITHER YOU CAGE IT OR UNLEASH IT.

24 - IF SHE DOESN’T LOVE YOU AND HER FAMILY DOES, IT’S NO COMPENSATION, LET HER BE!

25 - YOUR POTENTIAL IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SHE WOULD STAY WITH YOU, WORK HARD AND CONVERT IT TO SUBSTANCE.

26 - WHAT YOU DID TO GET HER, YOU MUST CONTINUE DOING IT TO KEEP HER ELSE YOU LOSE HER.

27 - SOMETIMES HER BODY LANGUAGE COULD BE DIFFERENT FROM HER SPOKEN WORDS, TRY TO DECERN.

28 - TO ALWAYS IMPRESS A LADY WITHOUT SPOKEN WORDS, DRESS WELL!

29 - IF YOUR HANDSOMENESS BROUGHT HER CLOSER TO YOU, THAT’S A FLING!

30 - MARRIAGE SHOULD NOT BE A PRISON FOR HER, ALLOW HER EXPLORE HER POTENTIALS, REMEMBER, SHE’S GOT AMBITIONS BEFORE SHE MARRIED YOU.

31 – IF YOU TELL HER NOT TO WORK BECAUSE YOU’VE GOT MONEY, WHEN YOU’RE BROKE, YOU WOULD CALL HER – LAZY!

32 – AWAY FROM PERSONAL WISDOM AND EFFORTS IN THE RELATIONSHIP, DON’T FORGET PRAYING TOGETHER!

A safe landing I guess? Yeah! In my active experiences as a relationship coach, I’ve gathered these important points which would be updated regularly. There is this excessive applaud that goes along with being a man. This has shut the mind of so many men from lowering some standards or compromising even if little. So many men wants to win in their relationships at the expense of the happiness in the union. So many men are powerfully driven by ego even at the detriment or pain of their partner. So many men wouldn’t listen, so many men are aggressive and arrogant. The fact remain that, in a relationship, the real man is the growing man; not a static or one-sided oriented person who wouldn’t adjust his status when needed or compromise when necessary for the happiness of the union. When we say, a woman is a weaker vessel; it doesn’t mean she’s weak in the brain or hands – it only means, more than you imagine, she needs strength from you. How you handle her will determine how she handles you. And if at all you’ve been really bad to her and she has been good still, you’re only pushing her toward a break-down where you would no longer have the same woman you once knew. Allow me stop here; this isn’t a book . . . LOL! For the ladies, please read 16 Raw Truths Ladies Must Know. Happy living!

SOURCE: http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/12/32-things-men-must-know.html
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
nenergy: 27 - SOMETIMES HER BODY LANGUAGE COULD BE DIFFERENT FROM HER SPOKEN WORDS, TRY TO DECERN.

I am no psychologist. A woman had better speak her mind or SHE is on her own. Even doctors asks patients how they are feeling to diagnose them. Ladies, let your YES be yes. Don't tell us NO or YES when you mean the opposite. We are thinking too many things already.....help us!!!
LWKMDH , GUY YOU ARE A FOOOOOOL ! THIS IS HILARIOUS BUT IT'S THE TRUTH . THEY WAN SCATTER OUR HEAD WITH THEIR CUNNING MIND GAMES . BUT THE BEST WAY TO CATCH A WOMAN , IS TO GET A FEMALE COACH .......NOT SOME RELATIONSHIP COACH WANNABE .

LAST BULLET : WOMEN ARE THE SLEEKEST, MOST MANIPULATIVE AND CUNNING CREATURES EVER LIVETH ... UNDERESTIMATE THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL !
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
nenergy: 27 - SOMETIMES HER BODY LANGUAGE COULD BE DIFFERENT FROM HER SPOKEN WORDS, TRY TO DECERN.

I am no psychologist. A woman had better speak her mind or SHE is on her own. Even doctors asks patients how they are feeling to diagnose them. Ladies, let your YES be yes. Don't tell us NO or YES when you mean the opposite. We are thinking too many things already.....help us!!!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by ahusimere: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ephramed: Jst passing......but it no easy first to comment.

the way i dey happy now eh,barman 1 1 shot of the strongest drink for everybody in the house.
I believe u
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by DExplorer1: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lexaccord: Can I have your email please. Thank you

coachdexplorer@gmail.com
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by bukatyne(f): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
OP: nice tips

i might not agree to all but they are really nice.

for those chanting equality, i was thinking equality will mean you treating her like a queen and she treating you like a king.

does the fact that you are equal with your mates make you rude or nasty to them?

i believe most of the guys on this thread are joking

it is well
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by TrishaP(f): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
ikp4succes: So can we see the commandments for women to obey. This laws re even harder than been christian self undecided , we re not robots let women pray tech get better so they can create human androids, they will just program all this law inside the guy android,it will just be perfect for her..Nonsense angry

So harsh!! sad You can never give in to it cus your head is too strong for that. Abeg take am easy o it's not a do or die affair.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bobo, no man is perfect, take it or leave it.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
TrishaP:

So harsh!! sad You can never give in to it cus your head is too strong for that. Abeg take am easy o it's not a do or die affair.

IS DAT YOU!! grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Lexaccord(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks sir. Will send u an email shortly

D-Explorer:

coachdexplorer@gmail.com
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by oselydia(f): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2013
Ephramed: Jst passing......but it no easy first to comment.

the way i dey happy now eh,barman 1 1 shot of the strongest drink for everybody in the house.
amazin
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by analryder: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2013
OP about No. 9 Whats can be the solution to that?
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by dives(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2013
Now i see why relationships don't last. The problem is that girls think relationships is only about them. This is not fair! undecided undecided If this were the reverse am sure all the ladies here would have lashed out on the guys to accept their gurls the way they are and how guys are so hard to please. .....Do you gurls ever consider your boyfriend at all?? angry. In all honesty, as a gurl if you had a boyfriend who wrote out 31 guidelines for you to be a better gurlfriend wuldn't you think him a wierdo undecided
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by bukatyne(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2013
ikp4succes:

IS DAT YOU!! grin

The fact that humans are not perfect does not mean a woman or man should settle for a nonentity
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by jpphilips(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
gluv01:

Yes he did. He's a relationship coach.

relationship coach for the gullible you mean?
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Speakdatruth: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
@op. pls i jus sent u mail now. reply sir
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by markstar(f): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
I tink i stand so much for 9 and20 , makes sense to me.....i tink men shld really knw these.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Haiye1: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hello nairaland,pls I nid ur HELP. I'm datin a gal currently,wen we first met we did things together and it was fun altru. Bt recently she just changed,she doesn't call or reply any of Ma text. Wen we started datin she said no cheatin and nobody is cheatin on any body nw Bt d tin is our communication has dropped so much. I've tried everytin possible to make dis work Bt it's nt work. And again I asked her if she still interested and she said she is. I den told a very close friend to pls talk to her and wat she said was she still love me Bt she does nt want to show it. Plss frds help me wit ur advises and she also wnts me to b givin her allowance evry month.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Haiye1: Hello nairaland,pls I nid ur HELP. I'm datin a gal currently,wen we first met we did things together and it was fun altru. Bt recently she just changed,she doesn't call or reply any of Ma text. Wen we started datin she said no cheatin and nobody is cheatin on any body nw Bt d tin is our communication has dropped so much. I've tried everytin possible to make dis work Bt it's nt work. And again I asked her if she still interested and she said she is. I den told a very close friend to pls talk to her and wat she said was she still love me Bt she does nt want to show it. Plss frds help me wit ur advises and she also wnts me to b givin her allowance evry month.
it will be much better if you open another thread 4 this instead of derailling dis one.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by nekede11(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
?
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by drmadu(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
How i still perform with increasing stress
PROS
Easy On Stomach
Easy To Swallow
Effective
Good Value
Simple To Take
CONS---nil
BEST USES
Daily Use
Men
Comments about Hot Goat Weed:
Its not an instant finx, it takes a week or so to get into your system.
I am 47 and have a problem with E.D.(Erectile dysfunction )i needed a
boost because of lack of physical activity and lack of sleep and increase
in stress. It works, I have really full, hard, long lasting erections.
And when I get them they just do not go away. Feels good to be able
to say that. Wifey loves it.
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
DExplorer1: After I wrote crazy ways to spark up your relationship , the feedback revealed that most men wouldn’t do some domestic duties that comes with maintaining their relationship regardless of the situation. It made me wonder how various relationships would survive where there are segregated responsibilities or roles that men MUST not take. Just as I believe in ego, I also believe that some things if occasionally done doesn’t kill a man’s ego – they only cause maximum effect – they brightens the union and quickens the connection. The general problem in relationships often commences when our partner fails in their supposed responsibilities. For instance, if a woman’s “compulsory” duty is to make breakfast and dinner, what happens the day she comes home late and tired? Would she still go ahead and prepare the meal? Remember she made breakfast before leaving and not making the dinner was probably an occurrence she couldn’t control. Now, here is the logic: the time that would take you, the man, to wait and rant about that unusual lateness, the meal of you-two would have been ready and served. Let me make this clear, when your partner does something unusual, the best you can do is to manage the situation with some considerations. There are issues that could be properly managed in a relationship with good understanding of the situation and your ability to do that makes her respect your personality the more. The ways to a woman’s heart is NOT necessary the gifts, flowers and whatnot, it could be your sense of understanding, judgment or your response or reaction to issues that affects her. Now, let’s look into 30 things men must know and these points I gathered from my years of consistent counseling.

1 - A LITTLE “THANK YOU” COULD STRENGTHEN HER.

2 - EVEN WHEN SHE KNOWS SHE’S BEAUTIFUL, SHE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT FROM YOU SOMETIMES.

3 - A LITTLE KITCHEN HELP KILLS NO EGO.

4 - EVERY LADY WANTS A MAN THAT CAN PROTECT HER – SHE NEEDS TO BE SAFE AROUND YOU!

5 - TO SOME LADIES, COLLECTING MONEY FROM YOU IS JUST YOUR LITTLE COMMITMENT TO THE RELATIONSHIP AND NOT A DO OR DIE THING.

6 - ANY LADY THAT REMINDS YOU OF HER EX WAS NEVER INTO YOU.

7 - YOU NEVER CAN WIN A LADY’S HEART BY SPENDING, IF YOU DO, THERE’S A BETTER SPENDER TOO.

8 - JUST AS YOU’VE GOT A WEAKNESS, SHE DOES TOO. HENCE, YOU MANAGE HERS, SHE MANAGE YOURS.

9 - YOU CAN PUSH A LADY TO A BREAKING POINT BUT WHEN SHE DOES, SHE’S NEVER THE SAME PERSON YOU KNEW.

10 - WHEN SHE STARTS KEEPING SECRETS, THERE’S SOMETHING YOU’VE DONE WRONG.

11 - SHE’S NEVER TO PAY THE BILLS, AND IF ANYTIME SHE DOES, SHE’S NOT TO CONTINUE PAYING.

12 – SOMETIMES, LISTENING TO HER OPINION CONFIRMS HER POSITION IN THE RELATIONSHIP.

13 - BEING HER MAN IS NOT JUST PROTECTING HER AT HOME BUT EVEN FROM YOUR FAMILY.

14 - ON A FIRST DATE, PULLING DOORS AND CHAIRS IS PART OF A GENTLEMAN’S DEAL, JUST DO IT!

15 - IF YOU LOVE KIDS, YOU’RE SURE WINNING HER OVER.

16 - INTIMACY IS NOT ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL SATISFACTION, SHE MUST BE SATISFIED TOO.

17 - IF SHE DOESN’T RESPECT YOU, SHE WON’T RESPECT YOUR FAMILY.

18 - THE SPOT YOU MET A LADY COULD TELL A LOT ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP AND ITS FUTURE.

19 - IF SHE BRINGS HER FRIENDS HOME OFTEN, IT’S NO JACKPOT, IT’S A FIDELITY TEST!

20 - YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT TURNS YOUR WOMAN ON; WOMEN AREN’T THE SAME IN BED.

21 - DON’T REPLACE SEEING HER WITH REGULAR CALLING AND TEXT MESSAGES; YOUR PRESENCE KEEPS HER SAFE.

22 - SOMETIMES YOU DON’T TRY TO WIN AN ARGUMENT, LET HER HAVE HER WAY - SHE COULD DISCOVER HER FOLLY.

23 - EVERY LADY HAS A BEAST IN HER, IT’S EITHER YOU CAGE IT OR UNLEASH IT.

24 - IF SHE DOESN’T LOVE YOU AND HER FAMILY DOES, IT’S NO COMPENSATION, LET HER BE!

25 - YOUR POTENTIAL IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SHE WOULD STAY WITH YOU, WORK HARD AND CONVERT IT TO SUBSTANCE.

26 - WHAT YOU DID TO GET HER, YOU MUST CONTINUE DOING IT TO KEEP HER ELSE YOU LOSE HER.

27 - SOMETIMES HER BODY LANGUAGE COULD BE DIFFERENT FROM HER SPOKEN WORDS, TRY TO DECERN.

28 - TO ALWAYS IMPRESS A LADY WITHOUT SPOKEN WORDS, DRESS WELL!

29 - IF YOUR HANDSOMENESS BROUGHT HER CLOSER TO YOU, THAT’S A FLING!

30 - MARRIAGE SHOULD NOT BE A PRISON FOR HER, ALLOW HER EXPLORE HER POTENTIALS, REMEMBER, SHE’S GOT AMBITIONS BEFORE SHE MARRIED YOU.

31 – IF YOU TELL HER NOT TO WORK BECAUSE YOU’VE GOT MONEY, WHEN YOU’RE BROKE, YOU WOULD CALL HER – LAZY!

32 – AWAY FROM PERSONAL WISDOM AND EFFORTS IN THE RELATIONSHIP, DON’T FORGET PRAYING TOGETHER!

A safe landing I guess? Yeah! In my active experiences as a relationship coach, I’ve gathered these important points which would be updated regularly. There is this excessive applaud that goes along with being a man. This has shut the mind of so many men from lowering some standards or compromising even if little. So many men wants to win in their relationships at the expense of the happiness in the union. So many men are powerfully driven by ego even at the detriment or pain of their partner. So many men wouldn’t listen, so many men are aggressive and arrogant. The fact remain that, in a relationship, the real man is the growing man; not a static or one-sided oriented person who wouldn’t adjust his status when needed or compromise when necessary for the happiness of the union. When we say, a woman is a weaker vessel; it doesn’t mean she’s weak in the brain or hands – it only means, more than you imagine, she needs strength from you. How you handle her will determine how she handles you. And if at all you’ve been really bad to her and she has been good still, you’re only pushing her toward a break-down where you would no longer have the same woman you once knew. Allow me stop here; this isn’t a book . . . LOL! For the ladies, please read 16 Raw Truths Ladies Must Know. Happy living!

SOURCE: http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/12/32-things-men-must-know.html

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by TrishaP(f): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2014
ikp4succes:

IS DAT YOU!! grin
Lol
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Curvinus(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
The most essential biological instinct of every right thinking human beign is survival, food and shelter and to ensure these three you need money. So the bottomline here is money. To dress well, pay the bills as well you need money. As long as you can provide enough money for all these in a relationship, you need not bother as everything else would be excused.
But if on the other hand, your spouse too is economically empowered and she isn't shy of sharing in the responsibilities, then you might have to swallow a wee bit of humble pie and try not to stray too far to the dark side. It is also at this time more than ever that the op's guide will come handy.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by ijiini(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ephramed:
Jst passing......but it no easy first to comment.

lwkmdie.....some nairalanders are jus so funny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.