Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview (54384 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by nicerichard05: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls can anyone tell me the likely questions that can be ask in the NYSC aptitude test on saturday.. Plss
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by 4nez(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
I received mine today for Data Programme Officer SGL 8, scheduled for ibadan @ 8am, seems Lagos peeps ll b writing diers in ibadan, or is there anyone here in lag being invited to ibadan..
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by nicerichard05: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls can anyone tell me the likely questions that
can be ask in the NYSC aptitude test on saturday..
Plss
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by nicerichard05: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
4nez: I received mine today for Data Programme Officer SGL 8, scheduled for ibadan @ 8am, seems Lagos peeps ll b writing diers in ibadan, or is there anyone here in lag being invited to ibadan..
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by nicerichard05: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
4nez: I received mine today for Data Programme Officer SGL 8, scheduled for ibadan @ 8am, seems Lagos peeps ll b writing diers in ibadan, or is there anyone here in lag being invited to ibadan..
mark4rich: Pls has anyone from Lagos been called up for test as well?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by omooloye1(f): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
I applied for Information Officer GL 9 in Lagos but I got shortlisted to write the test at Loyola College Ibadan come 21st Dec. Anybody like me in the house?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Malachy27: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is there any body that got the txt 4 Admin Officer 11 exam?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by aledamilola: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
u3fine:
it means you are not in this first batch. Am having same issue to
Do you know if nddc has contacted internal security ass. I attended the interview in Feb but have not heard any info to that regard since then. Tanx.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by stevohdee(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
wat of applicant in osogbo are we coming down 2 ibadan
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Refree: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
u3fine: Dear ****,

Following your response to our advert, you have been invited to an selection test as follows:
       Time :  08:00 AM

Date :  2013-12-21

Venue :  Community Secondary School, Elelenwo, Obiakpor Local Government, Portharcount

Below are your examination details:

Applicant ID :  **********

Exam ID :  RV.**.**

Exam Batch ID :  */***/**

Names :  **** *******

Phone :  080********

Position :  Executive Officer GD SGL 7

Centre :  PortHarcount

Client :  National Youth Service Corps
You are required to bring the following with you to the examination center

—   A printed copy of this page as the examination pass(to print click the print button below).

—   Any means of identification(Drivers licence, National ID card, International passport,etc).

—   One passport size photograph with your applicantID clearly written at the back and signed by you.

—   Your writing materials .

NOTE:

—   Candidates should not bring any bag into the examination premises.

—   NBS Consulting does not require any payment of whatever form from any candidate for this test or the whole recruitment process.

—   Candidates are responsible for their transportation and accomodation for the test.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by masky101(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls, hav anyone been invited for inspector sgl8??
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
masky101: Pls, has anyone been invited for inspector sgl8??
Yeah
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Please, how can I locate this venue: Community Secondary School, Elelenwo, Obiakpor Local Government, Portharcount?
I'm coming from Edo State. haven't travelled to Portharcourt before.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by sleeksavbvy: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
please has anyone been invited for information officer gl8
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by masky101(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Plssss ooo, is it true that the test is scheduled to hold in batches cos I jst chekd the NBS site and no such thing ws mentioned there. Pslsss, anyone that hav genuine info on this shld pls share
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by chukmeister: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good evening people I got the text from nexia this morning I had to google nexia till I got NBS through several links I saw the page announcement and for applicants to log in which I did and the drop down for email and NYSC advert and my data and venue came out I stay in lagos but my venue is in ibadan on a saturday please am working already I jst want to know if this job is worth it travelling down to ibadan to get to the venue by 8am please people reply
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by chukmeister: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Its being done in batches and I applied for inspector II sGl 8
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Malachy27: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls did anyone get txt 4 admin Officer II GL8?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by emekatimsu(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sorry house for having kept mute ever since. It's not an intentional act. It's a very loooong story bt the summary of it all is that i am back again.
House,
Please I would like to use this medium to pass out /throw some light concerning info about the getting & printing of the details on invitation for NYSC recruitment test. The pure fact of it is that; IF you did not receive an envidence of final submission during the time of recruitment (Sep 28 / Dec 3r, 2013) I.e
Aknowledgement notice to your registered email. Consider your supplied info is not registered. Therefore, there would be no record of registration. Which means , you can not access, neither print any info about your NYSC reg.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by delvinmaya(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Harriddon: Has anyone who applied for information officer gl8 and inspector officer gl8 been contacted. Pls hit me up

Abeg me sef apply for that post, nuthing yet. Any info make una hit me up
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by mayim(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
chukmeister: Good evening people I got the text from nexia this morning I had to google nexia till I got NBS through several links I saw the page announcement and for applicants to log in which I did and the drop down for email and NYSC advert and my data and venue came out I stay in lagos but my venue is in ibadan on a saturday please am working already I jst want to know if this job is worth it travelling down to ibadan to get to the venue by 8am please people reply
Its gud u ar working, but if u feel u want a good federal govt job,its worth it.luckily for you,the ibadan venue is very easy to locate (loyola college).peace
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by ummnasreen: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
emekatimsu: Sorry house for having kept mute ever since. It's not an intentional act. It's a very loooong story bt the summary of it all is that i am back again.
House,
Please I would like to use this medium to pass out /throw some light concerning info about the getting & printing of the details on invitation for NYSC recruitment test. The pure fact of it is that; IF you did not receive an envidence of final submission during the time of recruitment (Sep 28 / Dec 3r, 2013) I.e
Aknowledgement notice to your registered email. Consider your supplied info is not registered. Therefore, there would be no record of registration. Which means , you can not access, neither print any info about your NYSC reg.
I dnt think dat's ryt cos some of us dint get d mail bt we were able 2 get an applicant ID and we kuld view our application so we were registered. Its jst dat nexia site is full of shit and dey r not organised

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by detee2: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
emekatimsu: Sorry house for having kept mute ever since. It's not an intentional act. It's a very loooong story bt the summary of it all is that i am back again.
House,
thanks so much for the info...but pls can you validate the information given that the test is in batches? So that we that ve nt recieved any invite can know our stand. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by delvinmaya(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
House,

Evidence? How exactly do you mean??
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by kaykash007(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Has anyone gotten dis invitation from ogun state?

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by winsman(m): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2013
Please my people.. I really need to be clarified on this issue. Am confused here, maybe because I haven't gotten any mail or sms from them. I really want to know whether this NBS are conducting the test in batches. Is there hope for we that have not received any sms yet? And which positions where invited? Somebody should answer me please..
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Jocyman: 4:39am On Dec 19, 2013
We are in d same shoes lets arrange how we can handle it
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Jocyman: 4:41am On Dec 19, 2013
Am like u o,lets see how we can handle d matter
omo oloye: I applied for Information Officer GL 9 in Lagos but I got shortlisted to write the test at Loyola College Ibadan come 21st Dec. Anybody like me in the house?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by u3fine(m): 5:14am On Dec 19, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF: Please, how can I locate this venue: Community Secondary School, Elelenwo, Obiakpor Local Government, Portharcount?
I'm coming from Edo State. haven't travelled to Portharcourt before.

When Coming from Edo State, use ie Bob Izua or Ameosa motors. Stop @ there LAST bus stop (waterlines). Walk to Aba road, then ask for bus going to Eleme junction, stop. @ Oil Mill junction. From oil mill ask of where to enter keke going to Elelenwo. Then tell the driver you are going to that venue, its along the road by your right.

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by u3fine(m): 5:31am On Dec 19, 2013
de-tee:

thanks so much for the info...but pls can you validate the information given that the test is in batches? So that we that ve nt recieved any invite can know our stand. Thanks in anticipation.
Visit Nexia home page, the answer u seek iss there.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2013
u3fine:
When Coming from Edo State, use ie Bob Izua or Ameosa motors. Stop @ there LAST bus stop (waterlines). Walk to Aba road, then ask for bus going to Eleme junction, stop. @ Oil Mill junction. From oil mill ask of where to enter keke going to Elelenwo. Then tell the driver you are going to that venue, its along the road by your right.
Thanks, bro. God bless you.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by UG3: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2013
Nawa o. I applied for admin office II but yet to get an invitation. My application went fine during registration. I wonder whats wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / 1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / Salary For Arik Air Workers