Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Person Of Interest - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Person Of Interest (19445 Views)

Person Of Interest Versus Jack Bauer 24 Hours. Which 1 Do U Prefer? / PERSON OF INTEREST Season 3. What Are Your Expectations? / CBS Person Of Interest - Illuminati Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
This is the thread for the fans of one of the best crime series 'Person of Interest', so let discuss your best scenes, quotes, characters and episodes

Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2013

Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2014
let's talk about your expectation in season 4
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2014
now that season 4 has been on for weeks, let's talk about what has happen so far in the series
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2014
and also what do you think of the brotherhood?
Re: Person Of Interest by IamLEGEND1: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
hyzicbond:
and also what do you think of the brotherhood?
honestly, the brotherhood is wack compared to some of the badasses we've come across on the show. even a powerless Elias(for now) is way more interesting than the brotherhood storyline
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
honestly, the brotherhood is wack compared to some of the badasses we've come across on the show. even a powerless Elias(for now) is way more interesting than the brotherhood storyline

Wait, they just may have something to do with those evil decima folks. I miss Carter though sad
Re: Person Of Interest by IamLEGEND1: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
naijababe:

Wait, they just may have something to do with those evil decima folks. I miss Carter though sad
most probably,coz knowing POI, the brotherhoodd aren't going to be a stand-alone subplot, they'll definitely tie them in with the A-plot somewhere down the line.
but i'm still yet to be captivated by their appearances so-far,especially 'mini'. and as for shaw well, i was really surprised to see her still cloaked from samaritan's radar despite her illegal activities. but we'll see how that pans out after she was spotted by samaritan's agent in the last episode
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Elias is the new number
Re: Person Of Interest by fitzmayowa: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Its becoming interesting...shaw exposed, dominic trying to get rid of elias, the machine put elias's number up for saving...#waiting for the next episode...
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
most probably,coz knowing POI, the brotherhoodd aren't going to be a stand-alone subplot, they'll definitely tie them in with the A-plot somewhere down the line.
but i'm still yet to be captivated by their appearances so-far,especially 'mini'. and as for shaw well, i was really surprised to see her still cloaked from samaritan's radar despite her illegal activities. but we'll see how that pans out after she was spotted by samaritan's agent in the last episode

At first the brotherhood looks ordinary to me but I have a feeling this guys will be better than the vigilant, considering the fact that this guys operate from the street
Re: Person Of Interest by khanivorous(f): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
At the end we all die

Dominic is good

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by lafuria1(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2014
hyzicbond:

At first the brotherhood looks ordinary to me but I have a feeling this guys will be better than the vigilant, considering the fact that this guys operate from the street
I agree, Their age is the reason they appear wack but the intelligence of Dominic makes up for it. Waiting to see how Dominic takes on finch when he release he is the guy thwarting their Street reputation to rule new York.
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
lafuria1:

I agree, Their age is the reason they appear wack but the intelligence of Dominic makes up for it. Waiting to see how Dominic takes on finch when he release he is the guy thwarting their Street reputation to rule new York.

well said bro, waiting anxiously for the next episode. silas is the new number, shaw has been made....
like Dominic said,

at the end we all die, better to go out on time.
Re: Person Of Interest by gottoboy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Plz what's ᵗᴴᵋ latest season Äη∂ whǝ̥̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥ did I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ come out? Have forgoten ᵗᴴᵋ season ℓ̊ stopped, all ℓ̊ know Ȋ̝̊̅§ αм waiting Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ᵗᴴᵋ latest season to βε aired
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2014
gottoboy:
Plz what's ᵗᴴᵋ latest season Äη∂ whǝ̥̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥ did I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ come out? Have forgoten ᵗᴴᵋ season ℓ̊ stopped, all ℓ̊ know Ȋ̝̊̅§ αм waiting Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ᵗᴴᵋ latest season to βε aired

the last episode aired on tuesday was season 4 episode 8...
Re: Person Of Interest by gottoboy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
hyzicbond:

the last episode aired on tuesday was season 4 episode 8...
Thank! Btw help ᵐᵉ with ᵗᴴᵋ link!
Re: Person Of Interest by IamLEGEND1: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
gottoboy:

Thank! Btw help ᵐᵉ with ᵗᴴᵋ link!
http://o2tvseries.com/Person-of-Interest/index.html
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gearing up for today's episode 'the devil you know'
Re: Person Of Interest by lafuria1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Invictus maneo ( i remain unbeaten).

Dominic overestimated his quest to take down Elias. I didn't expect Elias to pull that stunt. He made Dominic feel he was making the right move until Dominic stopped smiling grin

Good episode.
Re: Person Of Interest by ellguapo: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sh1t! I only saw 1 season embarassed
Re: Person Of Interest by khanivorous(f): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
lafuria1:

Dominic overestimated his quest to take down Elias. I didn't expect Elias to pull that stunt. He made Dominic feel he was making the right move until Dominic stopped smiling grin

Good episode.

Seconded

Good episode
Re: Person Of Interest by genderruler(f): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2014
lafuria1:

Good episode.

i agree with you, Dominic/Elias feud was a masterpiece and i also love how elias was able to show how he's still undefeated. i fear greer on this episode, rhe man can't wait to get rid of finch and the crew....
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2014
genderruler:

i agree with you, Dominic/Elias feud was a masterpiece and i also love how elias was able to show how he's still undefeated. i fear greer on this episode, the man can't wait to get rid of finch and the crew....

I really pity Shaw, now that a lot of Samaritan operatives are trailing her
Re: Person Of Interest by genderruler(f): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2014
hyzicbond:

well let wait and see, i really hate seeing samaritan winning and would love to see finch and his crew hit them hard.
Re: Person Of Interest by emedy(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2014
hyzicbond:

Bro,have You watched XIII? You have an idea where I can download it? It's quite scarce,the site i'm seeing is over 500MB per Episode.
Re: Person Of Interest by genderruler(f): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2014
emedy:
Bro,have You watched XIII? You have an idea where I can download it? It's quite scarce,the site i'm seeing is over 500MB per Episode.

go to loadtv.biz or tubeplus.me, those two site still has btw 200 and 300mb per episode
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
emedy:

yep, watched it on mnet
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
genderruler:

well let wait and see, i really hate seeing samaritan winning and would love to see finch and his crew hit them hard.

yeah me too..
Re: Person Of Interest by emedy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
genderruler:

go to loadtv.biz or tubeplus.me, those two site still has btw 200 and 300mb per episode
hmm...thanks,tho that's still very large. I guess i'll have to buy the disc then.
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Dominic's cockiness is going to be his undoing? As for Samaritan, Root will see to them, that I'm sure of
Re: Person Of Interest by genderruler(f): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
naijababe:
Dominic's cockiness is going to be his undoing? As for Samaritan, Root will see to them, that I'm sure of

Team root all the way..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija And The South African Connection - Peter Adesinsa / Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija / Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.